RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
So...Anyone have plans for Hallowe'en?
I have been swamped with work for the last few weeks, and what with the robbery...Well, I'm not going to have time to put together a costume, so I will probably be handing out candy to the neighborhood kids...I have a pointy satin black hat somewhere, and some red paint, and a bunch of magic sigils from the D&D books (I found my flash drive! Yay!), and this wicked warlock's sceptre, so I just throw on my bathrobe, paint my face, and spook some kids as they see a scary demonologist appear from a seemingly innocuous house! I love Hallowe'en!
Old Oct 28th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Lanthanide

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30904
Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium
Nope. I have Bible study group Wednesday nights, so I'll be spending Halloween hoping I don't run over any kids driving home. They don't raise 'em too bright where I live.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14929
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
I'll probably figure out where I'm going tomorrow. I just checked my email and found out my lab is canceled, so I'll be free that night. (Probably 'cause the professor has his own kids and needs a break from my literally explosive class anyways.)

I *ahem* borrowed a fire fighting suit (mostly) from my ship so I'll just wear that. And, it's warm in weather like this, pretty waterproof too in case it rains.

If you're on the east coast and sweating this storm, my prayers to you.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:24 AM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9628
irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777
It's my first Halloween as a family, meaning my established family, as opposed to the family I grew up with. My wife was 39 weeks pregnant this time last year.

I'm hoping to be able to take my boy out for some trick or treating. He doesn't have many words, but he does say "Taaa." in place of please and thank you. My wife and I were able to go out last night. I dressed as the dread pirate Roberts.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Big Muscles

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36915
Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck
My wife and I are going to our favorite local restaurant that is holding a costume contest. So we'll have us some yummy food and a chance at winning $200. I'm thinking of going as a baby. Securely bind a white sheet around me as a diaper, buy a pacifier and a baby rattle that will barely fit in my hand. The problem is that I don't want to sit like that while eating because I might put others off their meal. I'm pasty white and...not small.

It's that or just where my suit and hat and be some mobster guy or something. I figure the baby gives me a better chance at winning.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
If you go for the mobster, just wear a red shirt, and say you were just shot, and keep saying "brains" at random intervals. People will understand that you are an undead mobster who was gunned down in a police riot and resurrected by a mob necromancer...
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRazor View Post
If you go for the mobster, just wear a red shirt, and say you were just shot, and keep saying "brains" at random intervals. People will understand that you are an undead mobster who was gunned down in a police riot and resurrected by a mob necromancer...
Totally.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20941
Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba
I'm, uh, kinda back from Halloween. I see I forgot to post that I don't post on weekends, and this one was especially brutal on me. I will attempt to catch up on my games tomorrow, when I've hopefully recovered my sleep... and my dignity.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:25 PM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9628
irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777
No, you told us. You and chuck don't do weekends.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
If I had to guess, I'd say he doesn't remember telling us. It was that brutal.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Dang...my curiosity is piqued, and I feel like I want to know what happened...
But asking such would be rude...
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:20 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20941
Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba
Lol. Though hinting at asking wouldn't be? lol

And nah, I'm an open book as to my activities. Just drank way to much every night with some good friends, wound up naked more times than I expected, and danced as though I wasn't a tall white dude.

I'd be more explicit with the details, but I don't know you all that well.... yet. lol.
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
And that is that. Another stalled game thread.

Dmmit, Chuck, trash Irish like there's no tomorrow and get back here to answer these questions.

Where'd Ytter go?
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Ya know, I was wondering the same thing. I had an interesting idea for a post where Don makes his will save against Jenna trying to read his mind and see if he was trustworthy, and figure out she could enter his mind. It would be somewhat cool as he tries to get to know her, for both their soil ties are unlike the others, whose come from nature (hiracin's few ranger spells) arcane practice (ki riel) or faith (the brothers that raised Don). Plus, I figured one of his goals would be to find others like him, and learn more about what it is that he can actually do, and would think Jenna was like him (to later be disappointed when he notes the differences in their methodology of using such techniques).
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Lanthanide

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30904
Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium Ytterbium
Writer's block. And an unexpected thing that came up tonight. I'll get a post up tomorrow.