RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Big Muscles

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36915
Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck Admin Chuck
Yeah, no post from me today. Toba if you feel the need don't hold everything up on my part, though I would like to be able to RP this out a bit more between Ki and Sev.

I'm currently having trouble coming up with any banter that doesn't immediately insult Sev's penis size and compensating with a ship though...
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:54 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20941
Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba Toba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Chuck View Post
I'm currently having trouble coming up with any banter that doesn't immediately insult Sev's penis size and compensating with a ship though...
Go with it. It always means more/cuts deeper when it comes from the heart.

Also, Jim, did that map clear it up for ya ok? I've got a much nicer one coming soon.
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1380
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
I was actually wondering the answer to Jenna's question: Are the mountains the archamages supposed keep is in the same Xin mountains bordering Hiracin's kingdom?
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 08:22 PM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9628
irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777
Chuck, if it makes you feel better, I had to rewrite the last one 5 times. The problem with wit is that you can't respond with the obvious come back. In my opinion anyway. You have to do that stupid thing and come up with something clever. The good thing about pbp is that it lessens the amount of moments you have an hour later thinking " man, THAT'S what I should have said."
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:09 AM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
Jim. Sure. Why not.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 06:15 AM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toba View Post
Sure. Why not.
The best answer to any important yes or no question.

"Did you pick up the kids?"
"Sure. Why not."

"Did you turn the gas off?"
"Sure. Why not."

"Do you have a condem?"
"Sure. Why not."
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:46 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah, apologies for the bluntness. I've been on kind of a short fuse the last day or two. Long list of crap no one would care about lol.

Eitherway, Jim, make something up, I'll cope with it. Just please keep the game moving, else I may have to look NPC'ing Don. Which would make it easier, considering I still don't have a character sheet...
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 12:56 PM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
No need for apologies here. I just thought it was funny. My wife always gives out to me for using that response.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14929
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
Decided to contribute to the general confusion with an awesome map of Hiracin's home. It may not be as good as Dig's, but it is more than sufficient to raise more questions than solve answers.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:43 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
Welp, in light of that map, I don't picture Redrock and Nihlus making up an island, so no, the Xin Mountains don't border Redrock, unless they are a long spine of mountains that traverse an entire continent.

Nihlus is a little known land, with fewer people that would want to know about it.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:52 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
On that note, I hate seeing a game stalled. And I'm not much of a patient guy to begin with.

If Jim hasn't posted a game post and a character sheet by tomorrow morning, I will remove him from the game and we will move forward.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Ready for Battle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14929
Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer Atalla Wanderer
Glad I could help (aid the confusion) Toba. If you need any more monkey wrenches, just let me know.

Thank god for my other game, otherwise this would've been a real boring week.

Chuck, that is an awesome avatar. I have stolen it: it is saved on my computer, in case I ever need a 6-second polar bear.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor JimRazor
Hi all. Sorry for the delay.
I feel I aught to explain my disappearance, and give you fair warning. Two days ago, my house was robbed as I was out with my family. The thieves took everything, the electronics, the televisions, the laptops and computers, the tablets, my mother's jewelry, some of the expensive silverware, our toaster, and surprisingly, stole the last piece of cake I had been saving.
I have yet to have my stuff returned, and I still had my cell phone (thank God) and decided to check the site this afternoon, to post an apology for my absence. I saw Irish's PM, and am writing this to explain what happened.
I promise that I will be able to post in the IC thread soon, as I am going out to get a new iPad, because I got a warranty on it and I believe it protected against theft (I think).
I have to say that all my D&D books were PDFs on my computers, and it will take time to find the flash drive I backed them up on. (Yes, I know it's not exactly legal to have it on the flash drip, but it is for personal use only, and I have yet to find it, so I don't think I'm violating any copyrights...)
Anyways, once I get that iPad, I will post a substantial IC post, and get my character sheet up on the thread.
Sorry for the trouble that was caused, and I warn you, make sure your windows are secure, because the thieves unlocked the windows on the second floor, and unlocked the front door from the inside. I know, I didn't think that thieves could get in from the second floor window either, but...if it happened to me, it could happen to you.
Be careful.
And I'm glad to be back on the site.
~Jim Razor
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:01 PM
We're All Mad Here

Tools
User Statistics
Holy sh*t Jim. My apologies for jumping the gun on ya then. Appreciate ya getting your stuff in despite all that. Sorry about your stuff, and best of luck gettin it all back!

Cheers,
~Toba
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks. Luckily, a lot of the expensive stuff was insured, so, I hope I will be able to replace some of what was stolen, and figure out who stole them and get them back.

Also, I have to say I couldn't get my list of maneuver's known and stuff done, nor my actual equipment list, since I do most of that on word docs before putting them on the character sheet, and my laptop is gone, so it'll take me a while to find my back up flashdrive with the Tome of Battle in it and to replicate his equipment list from memory. I remember he had a sword, the periapt of wisdom +4, and most importantly for a high leveled character with low carrying capacity, a Handy Haversack. Anything else that anyone thinks is good for an unarmored gish who uses a rapier? (I already have Weapons Finesse )