Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Let There Be Lizards
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Sep 8th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Scales of Justice

Here is where your goobers sit. 20 point buy, level 8, level 8 gold, 1 trait. Intro thread and such is here. Here is the list of racial feats and traits. Here is the list of silly gods.

I will add the other races' traits later. These are the ones you care about.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Sep 8th, 2014 at 07:31 PM.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2741
Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon Cristal08Darkmoon
right-aligned image

Name: Opossvaexaesthyr
Nicknames: Opal, cohortThalia
Race: Snake
Class: Hedge Witch
Personality: Opal is a bit of an outcast. Unlike her fellow reptiles, she doesn't completely hate mammals. She does, however, wish that the mammals would give the reptiles a bit more respect. Regardless, she is a healer. As such she is willingly offers her skill and ability to anyone who needs it. She is also kind and gentle, often giving away some of the potions she creates or coming up with ways to entertain the children who are allowed to play with her.
Background/RP Sample:

Last edited by Cristal08Darkmoon; Sep 10th, 2014 at 11:01 PM.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Chaser of Golden Apples

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1377
Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta Atalanta
Name: Shizue or Zu for short
Race: Chameleon
Gender: Chameleons can be pink and blue....and green and orange and....oh, right, gender. Female.
Class: Ninja

Appearance: Being a chameleon, she tends to change her looks often. Usually, this is just a variation of her “base look”: an added frill, a splash of color, some little extra emphasis on her brow ridge. Of course, she has, on occasion, been called on to look very different when a disguise was necessary. Her base look is slender and petite. She has aquamarine scales with a small scattering of green stripes. Her brow ridge sweeps back to a small frill just a shade darker than the rest of her scales.

Personality: Sometimes slithy, sometimes mimsy. Er, I mean, Zu has learned from hard experience as a spy and assassin, that a chameleon's camouflage is not just skin deep. She often presents herself as a cheerful little debutante. Then again, on the job, she often presents a cold, emotionless efficiency. Which is the mask? She's not even sure anymore. Maybe they both are. Truthfully, she's a hardened survivor, who has always done whatever it took to get through the day.

Old Sep 10th, 2014, 06:11 PM
That guy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 630
Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze Vahnscraze
Gargoylemanmanmanman
right-aligned image

Name: Zerath
Race: Stoney (Gargoyle)
Class: Monster? I think Imma monster.. (Monster.)
Background/RP Sample:

Personality: A VERY laid-back and care-free individual, will try to diffuse any hostility towards him or his friends with the usual, "Hey hey, come on now, there's no need to be all 'Grrr', we're just trying to move along the trail and just so happens to come across you people. Which, might I say, for humans, you are very shiny, and I appreciate the shiny." If he is hungry, however, he will approach helpless people in his usual, casual manner to which he will slowly shift things into what they might conceive as a darker perception of things and proceed to eat the individual.
Appearance: I am one of thee most handsome gargoyle of the den. My crimson scales matching that of the blood of our enemies tends to get the ladies' hearts pumping (or so they say), my flowing white hair denotes the wisdom of a sage, my eloquent way with words leaves the ladies speechless, my teeth are sharp and perfectly pointed to tear through the flesh of whatever I catch within my jaws, my horns are so elegantly curved and shaped to which all gargoyles aspire to (at least the ones that care about their appearance). I am a model of perfection among the gargoyles and everyone is simply jealous of that fact; trying to belittle me with hurtful phrases to bring me down to their level.

Last edited by Vahnscraze; Sep 10th, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
A new challenger approachesName: Thissic XXVIII, Grand Marquis of Esper
Race: Drake
Gender: Blue now, thanks to an expensive course of magic. He does not speak of the pink days.
Class: Cavalier with the Daring Champion archetype, so he sticks to light armor and has swapped the mount for finesse sword skills. Order of the Lion.

Background: Thissic's family were the royalty of a little lizard city state called Esper. Its rules and customs were very close to those of the Enclave, except the absent dragons were venerated as distant gods, the genders had much more defined roles and the lower castes were more thoroughly oppressed and exploited.
Thissic himself was born a princess, much to his distress. It was only once he figured out what was wrong and got it corrected that he was able to find his true calling as a warrior and enjoy being disgustingly rich and powerful. He was something of a late bloomer, but he turned out to be the very embodiment of Esperian noble virtue.
The city was one of the first places to be contacted by the Enclave due to its unusual size, but unfortunately some mammalian adventurers stumbled upon the entrance while talks were still ongoing. Their government secretly invaded and sacked Esper for it's fabulous wealth, collapsing large parts of the cavern and putting the buildings to the torch. Typical humans really: you enslave a few dozen people and out of nowhere it's tantrum time.
By the time the Enclave was ready to move, most of the inhabitants were dead and it was too late for the little city. Thissic, now the rightful ruler and a veteran of many bloody battles, retreated and swore to serve the Enclave. In return, they made him a Grand Marquis and drew up plans for a new Esper, which he'll run supposedly for them when they win.
In the mean time, his fighting skills are in high demand and his loyalty appears absolute.

Personality: Thissic believes in rules and structure; a place for everything and everything in its place. More to the point, a place for everyone and everyone in their place. He genuinely thinks that the lizards' caste system benefits everybody in it and that the higher castes are more deserving. He's mad keen to serve the dragons and he expects the same devotion from those beneath him. He is less keen on traditional gender roles and considers himself living proof that they're nonsense.
He was an awkward, unhappy kid, but these days he does his best to enjoy himself. That can be tricky, what with having lost a city and most of his family, but he manages, even if he does have to drink rather too much to pull it off.
Back in Esper he was mostly unflappable; the only thing that really got to him was when people called him a girl, and he could always deal with that by having them executed in fun and creative ways. Now he's not so powerful and he's acquired new emotional vulnerabilities in the form of his wine dependency and the burning of Esper, so he has the odd tizz.
Thissic doesn't hate the mammals, he pities them. He thinks it's high time they grew up and accepted that they'd be better off subjugated. He understands that they're unable to do that though, so it's time for lizard-kind to spank some sense into them, like responsible parents.
He has little interest in morality and ethics. Honour, having fun and the proper order of things are far more important to him.

Appearance: Thissic is short, slender and a dark reddish brown, with iron-grey horns and claws and a long swooshy tail. He ages slowly and has always cultivated an androgenous look, so he looks a lot like he did when he was a girl, just with different hips and a slightly different structure to his face.
He's always overdressed, with ornate chain armor, high boots, a saber at his belt (or scimitar if you want to be pedantic), a hat with a feather in it and his banner worn over his chest and back, depicting a reddish brown dragon stood on the earth, holding the sun and moon in its claws.
He's a body-art enthusiast, so he has multiple piercings in his ears, eyebrows, lips and nose. He's also had swirly patterns carved into his claws and horns, and tattooed into his wing membranes.
His fire is always faintly visible flickering inside his nose and mouth. When he talks, it flicks harmlessly outward.

Life Goals:
1.) Do his part in the war to glorify the wyrms and protect the lizards
2.) Help bring the mammals under control to save them from themselves
3.) Use forced mammal labour and the backing of his new masters to build New Esper, glorifying the wyrms (again) and restoring his family's legacy
4.) Live a life of luxury and play with his city like it's a giant train set or something

And, in no particular order
- Marry an appropriately noble drake
- Produce heirs (ideally with whoever he ends up marrying)
- Get recognised as a great lizard hero
- Have fun adventures

RP Sample:
The little kobold approached Thissic cautiously, an empty silver tray balanced on his head.
"Um, your Majesty? Don't you think you've had enough to drink?"
The drake lounged in his chair and glared suspiciously out at the world around him. His clothes and jewellery were fine and elegant, but he was in a thoroughly dishevelled state.
"I'm not a majesty any more, remember? I'm a marquis."
"Yes, your Marquis...ness. It's not even lunchtime though."
"Oh, f*** it! Just call me Thissic then. Gods know, you've earned it."
The servant nodded, causing the tray to slide down his nose and into his waiting hands. It was true, he had.
"Thissic, give me the bloody bottle or I'll take it."
"What? No! That's too familiar!"
"Stalling."
"Oh, fine. Steal my lovely wine then."
The kobold dutifully placed the glass and bottle on the tray and began walking away.
"Look, if you're still this upset you should go and fight the mammals."
"I already fought the mammals. Everyone died. It was rubbish."
"Yes, but you were doing something! You were happy at the time, and now you've got the wyrms on your side and not much left to lose. Anyway, I'm going on strike if you don't. So there."
Thissic began to grin through his headache. Awkwardly, he rose to his feet and began walking towards the door.
"You drive a hard bargain, but when you put it like that..."
"The bathroom is the other way, your Majesty."
"Ah. Right."
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 04:03 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
left-aligned image
Noridai Golinodel
Race: Drakeling (Small or Tiny drake)
Class: Exploiter Wizard with a love of FIRE
Background:

Personality:

Appearance:
Her hair is long and blond, her scales a bright red color and the humanlike skin tanned from a life of exposure to the sun. Her eyes are wary but curious.

RP Sample: