Characters The Hounds of Evermorn - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > The Hunters of Ravenloft
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4298
RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen RHagen
The Hounds of Evermorn

left-aligned image
Please paste a copy of your app here with a link to your character sheet.

Last edited by RHagen; Jan 29th, 2015 at 11:03 AM.
Old Feb 15th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Outlaw Squirrel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6595
Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot Foxtrot
left-aligned image

"If my soul is to be damned, then I will blaze a trail of death and destruction through all nine levels of Hell"

Name: Azrael St. Mane
Call Sign: Reaper (Although some in the Hounds of Evermoon discreetly refer to him as The Demon due to their belief that Azrael is nothing more than future demon in training)
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Background: Noble
Alignment: Neutral (Corruption from his contract with a Fiend is slowly devouring the goodness within him along with his soul)

Physical Description: Azrael stands at nearly six feet. His slender body clothed in expensive garments befitting one of noble birth. His long platinum blond hair does nothing to enhance his pale complexion. Rather it gives him an almost sickly look despite how healthy he is. His eyes tainted with the redness of Hell give him an unholy presence. On his back right shoulder is a brand in the form of a strange tattoo. In reality this tattoo is the signature of the fiend he made his pact with. It represents where the fiend touched him to seal the deal.

Personality: Azrael can seem aloof, distant and cruel. Some of this is due to his upbringing as a noble and some of it is due to his situation as someone damned. He is angry and fearful, but hides his emotions behind a cool exterior. His feelings are often bottled up inside of him in order to keep himself sane. An arrogant aristocratic aura towards others is often found in his demeanor that can put him at odds with others from a personality standpoint. In truth, he is lonely and yet does not seek out friends for fear that he will only bring death and destruction to anyone who gets close to him. Much like he did the day he made his pact. Regret over that decision haunts him daily and try as he might, it is difficult to keep from falling into despair given he was deceived so easily into making the pact. This is also why he has trust issues. He feels as if he can only rely on himself despite yearning for something very different. Each day he can feel a bit of humanity slipping. No matter how much good he tries to accomplish, the temptation of evil is always one step away. The struggle to keep from completely falling weighs heavily upon his conscience. After all, how long will it be before he becomes one of the monsters he so zealously destroys? Fate has dealt him a hand in which he can only see one outcome. Yet there is still some hope. He feels that if he can do enough good, tip the scales between good and evil, perhaps he can find a way to change his destiny. This determination to escape the curse upon him and find his way to the heavens is what drives him.

Last edited by Foxtrot; Feb 18th, 2015 at 06:07 PM.
Old Feb 15th, 2015, 11:44 PM
bulbasauree.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3769
robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear robotbear
Portfolio
left-aligned image

Sofia Toov
Call sign: "Vassi for Wolfsbane.Storm"

"Words are more dangerous than any blade, so stay your tongue 'fore you hurt yourself."

Race Gender Class Age Alignment Region Background
Human
Female
Bard
Lawful Neutral Kartakass
Soldier

-Sheet Link-

Last edited by robotbear; Feb 16th, 2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 01:52 AM
Black Magic Woman

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3173
Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity Trinity
Natasha Kaleja
left-aligned image
Name:Natasha Kaleja
Hair: Black Eyes: Blue
Ht: 5'7" Wt: 112
Race: Half-Vistani (Human)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Class: Cleric of the Morninglord (Lathander)
Hounds Call Sign: Dawnbringer (Clerics of Lathander are known as Dawnbringers) She wasn't really interested in having a hokey nickname. She got one anyways.
Background: Acolyte
Personality Traits: I'm tolerant of other faiths and respect the worship of other (goodly) gods. I can find common ground with the fiercest enemies, empathizing with them and always working towards peace. (This only applies to humans and the like, not to monsters).
Ideal: I always try to help those in need, no matter the personal cost.
Bond: I will destroy the fiend that murdered my family. I will protect the innocent however I can.
Flaw: My piety sometimes leads me to blindly trust those that profess faith in my god. I'm obsessed with laying my sister to rest, even to the detriment of everything else in my life.

Sheet:
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=53622

Notes:

Last edited by Trinity; Feb 18th, 2015 at 12:55 AM.
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 05:23 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 36000
Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc Admin Choc

Name: Horkull Torgaraxe
Call sign: 'Gramps'
Race: Mountain Dwarf
Class: Barbarian
Level: 2

Appearance: First impression, Horkull Torgaraxe is old. His hair has turned grey and he is bald, his beard, mustache and eyebrows long and thick. A very old tattoo, is seen on his hairless head, made when his hair started dissappearing, 150 years ago...
He has a typical Dwarf built, and is plump. His skin is rumpled and scared, from years and years of working in the Smithy.

Background: Guild Artisan
Personal Trait: I am full of witty aphorisms and have a proverb for every occasion
Ideal: It is the duty of all civilized people to strengthen the bonds of community and the security of civilization
Bond: I wil get revenge on the evil forces that took away two of my grandchildren
Flaw:I'm quick to assume that someone is trying to hurt my family/Clan

please check out our Solo Games a private luxury DM will be included for free
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 03:42 PM
Ocean Soul
Hall of Fame DM 2012

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20368
Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian Olorian
Pierluigi Trappatoni
right-aligned image
Name: Pierluigi Trappatoni

Call Sign: the Borcan

Alternative Call Sign: The short staff in wich he hides his rapier, and the italian word for dog Cane

Class: Rogue

Background: Guild Artisan

Alignment: Neutral Good

Backstory:

Physical Description: Pierluigi has the tanned skin of the people in the warm climate along the Luna River. In contrast, his moustache is blond, a hair color that ran in his mother's family. He deliberately keeps his head shaven. Earrings, a Borcan style light leather coat, dark leather gloves and classy boots: it took a while for him to be able to afford these. But after selling his father's workshop and setting out into the world, he decided upon a certain style, in order to find the help he needed. The stiletto rapier inside his cane was given to him as a reward for finding the lost girl's remains in the wererat cave.

Personality: Originally a cheerful young man, due to the course of his life he has become grimmer. His words are measured, his judgment slow. Still a twinkle in his eye remains of young Pierluigi, and his guile sometimes resurfaces when least expected. He does not relish killing. Scouring the land of evil just sometimes makes it a necessity.
- Trait: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right.
- Ideals: My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world.
- Bond: I will get revenge on the evil forces that destroyed my life.
- Flaw: I often feel misunderstood. When emotions rise, my judgment becomes clouded. People just don't realize what I've been through.

Sheet: link

Attached Images

Last edited by Olorian; Feb 22nd, 2015 at 05:43 AM.
Old Feb 16th, 2015, 05:17 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22142
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Name: Charlotte Delange
Call Sign: Crimson
Race: Human, Mechanically a drow with a few tweaksmostly
Class: Fighter (two-weapon fighting)
Background: Criminal - Highway robber/pirate
Alignment: Neutral (leaning towards both good and evil, see below)

Old Jul 22nd, 2015, 03:46 AM
Ricey spice!
Good People  

Hall of Fame DM 2017

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13296
jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408 jrice408
Call sign: Flea
Class: Warlock

Appearance: Above average height for a woman, with dark hair and olive skin. If eyes are the windows into the soul, perhaps here grey indicates a mixture of darkness and light within. Or, with the hue of polished steel, perhaps it instead reflects an inner hardness. Most of the time there is a smile on her face--sometimes real, sometimes not, but she's trying.

There is little about her that would indicate her profession as a monster hunter; muscles, no armor, no visible weapons, although several daggers will be found on her person at any given time. Her clothes are unmemorable, being fitted canvas for durability and ease of movement.

Personality: In a life filled with amazing luck--both good and bad, rarely neutral--it takes some effort to maintain a balanced perspective. Flea has actually managed this, to large degree, having a strong belief borne of experience that she can manage whatever happens. The call sign itself sums up her view of herself, both as a somewhat revolting creature, and as something capable of making great leaps, which is nearly impossible to kill.

Background Sketch: During her teenage years, Flea found herself in a romantic entanglement which quickly shifted to put the emphasis on 'entanglement' rather than 'romantic,' and her embarrassment about the whole situation led her to keep it secret. Eventually fleeing for her life, she was branded a runaway by her parents and their acquaintances; the guilt of hearing about the pain she had caused her family made her feel like a monster.

The Hounds offered a chance at salvation: by becoming a monster-fighter, she could convince herself that she wasn't a monster herself, and help the innocent along the way. Reflecting her new existence (and in part to be harder to find), she now goes exclusively by her call sign, Flea.

Her inherent psychic powers were activated when she was stabbed--the blade hit against her sternum and the tip broke off. The embedded knifepoint now serves as a focus for her abilities.

Last edited by jrice408; Jul 26th, 2015 at 02:55 AM.
Closed Thread