RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 12-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Chaos Bacon Whale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11600
AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar AximusLokar
I've enjoyed him thus far, and hope you don't mind that I am reading all of his lines in the voice of Foghorn Leghorn (and occasionally interjecting his particular form of...articulation).

Jozin, however, is not his biggest fan. Just as I won't be taking his actions as offense meant by you, try not to take anything Jozin says to your character to be an offense meant by me.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Dura Lex Sed Lex

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5074
TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral
Foghorn Leghorn is exactly right. And, haha, I totally understand. Nothing like some friction for character development eh? Good luck getting friction with all that sweat though.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Mindshifter
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4212
Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex
When I checked the character applications, I was actually hoping both Pyrrha and Andri would get in. They both get the job done, and they both choose unconventional methods. Just from very different stand points.

And as a player, I don't mind Andri getting taken down a peg or two at all, so no worries there.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:58 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7322
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
The Lilac fire was pretty close this weekend but we are all safe here. Finals are kicking my butt though so I am going to hold off on posting until they are done. I just wanted to let you all know why I haven't posted yet this weekend.

I have been so busy I think I have only made it through reading the first three posts >.<

Hopefully this will be my last week of chaos until the first week of class in late January >.< #OldGuyInCollege
Old 12-11-2017, 10:56 AM
The Force in Balance

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2607
BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries
Thanks for keeping us updated, Pendragon. Stay safe, and good luck with your classes! ^_^
Old 12-11-2017, 01:05 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
I celebrated last night after finishing my essay and posted a 5e game ad that I had been sitting on for a couple weeks.

Give it a peek if you are interested in Eberron.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:27 PM
The Force in Balance

Tools
User Statistics
BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries BattleFries
Hey everyone. So, apparently, Aasimar don't live for as long as I thought they did. Aasimar's lifespans are about the same as a human's, so I did a bit of editing to Pyrrha's character sheet and bio/app to reflect this. Apologies for any trouble.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Mindshifter
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4212
Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex Vex
It's not like we're all going to die from some magical plague soon enough anyway. Aaaah, sweet death. The great leveller between Good and Evil.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:12 PM
The Force in Balance

Tools
User Statistics
Well, not necessarily. For a lot of evil stuff, Death Is Only The Beginning. But, let's not quibble over such minor things. :P
Old 12-15-2017, 02:53 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
I was going to post but I thought about it and I will wait until Saturday to post, getting us back on the weekend GM post schedule.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:12 AM
The Force in Balance

Tools
User Statistics
Since I haven't said it yet, Congratulations on finishing your classes, Pendragon. I look forward to your post on Saturday. Take care of yourself, good sir.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Wood he do it?!?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16937
Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree
Holy smokes, it is rough posting from my phone. This has taken me nearly 3 hours with kids and I'm still working on it.

-GT
Old 12-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Dura Lex Sed Lex

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5074
TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral TheLawfulNeutral
Grogg! I love the Foghorn Leghorn reference in your post haha!
Old 12-18-2017, 03:36 PM
Wood he do it?!?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16937
Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree Grogg Tree
I thought you would. Figure I'd find ways to add them subtly as time goes on.

-GT
Old 12-19-2017, 01:31 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
So, I messed up my shoulder. I think it is only a small muscle tear (I wasn't going to waste a day at the ER, our hospital is the worst, and I have good reason to say that) and resting it all day yesterday and today seems to have healed it enough to let me type... so yay! I can type!

Now I better get to work XD