Game Thread Tug of War 101: gentleness is stronger than severity, love is stronger than force! - Page 75 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Open Roleplaying
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2021, 11:42 AM
Wraith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22971
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageheart View Post
Good question, it makes it hard for me to get involved again. Maybe its a trick to assist the uppers. :P

Congrats on another victory Uppers, when I joined tug of war you were ahead, it is nice to see a new challenge after we took on the downward spiral!
I would argue it helps the side without the current momentum when games lag. Players who are invested and motivated will lose interest and walk away. That is neither here nor there, however. I've just never seen such huge lags between games before.

- Lord Byron
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 12:43 PM
memory collapses time

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25275
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoByron View Post
Why are we seeing 30 days + between games? Is there a reason someone can't start up a new session?
I think Moonzar's family was affected by Covid-related shutdowns of their childcare.
I imagine they had to understandably trim back on obligations for a bit, and maybe this was one of them?
Old Jun 16th, 2021, 12:49 PM
Fork! Knife! Spoon!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23045
Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabadger View Post
I think Moonzar's family was affected by Covid-related shutdowns of their childcare.
I imagine they had to understandably trim back on obligations for a bit, and maybe this was one of them?
This is true, he also ended up with COVID and just recently recovered from the symptoms. I know he is currently trying to work his way back onto the site after dealing with all of that and claw his way out of the hole that a long MIA can put you in around here.

+
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 44752
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Do you guys need me to create a new thread?
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 11:11 AM
Is it nap time yet?

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5435
Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters Master of Monsters
Please and thank you; your squeakiness!
Old Jun 18th, 2021, 11:34 AM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 44752
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Done -- and closing this thread...
Closed Thread