RPXP: 6220
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
New RP Sample added
Old Sep 8th, 2021, 07:18 AM
Bladesinger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3624
Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil
Added an OOC block on my concept for Zara with explanations and an almost complete spell list.

Edit: spell list is now complete.

Last edited by Daendil; Sep 9th, 2021 at 08:24 PM.
Old Sep 8th, 2021, 10:09 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7837
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Just reporting original character Submission.

Application
right-aligned image
right-aligned image

Name: Jhazalle Nulvelith
Race: Half-Drow Elf
Class: Paladin/Warlock
Background: Faction Agent
Personality traits: I believe if everyone shared the beliefs of my faction the world would be a better place. Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.
Ideal: Aspiration. I seek to prove myself a capable member of my faction by mirroring my actions to faction ideals.
Bond: I owe my life to a faction Stalwart who took me in when my parents died.
Flaw: I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely.
Personality: Jhazalle is the kind of person who is driven to succeed no matter what the circumstances. Her entire life she never fit in born of a human slave and a drow father in the underdark. Growing up a half blood Drow did not afford her many benefits. Even though her appearance was almost purely Drow in nature. Fortunately for her she was the daughter of a noble house and her father was able to teach her to pass for a drow most often, even still she grew up as a servant to her father's house, it was better than the salves had at least. She learned quickly if you do not look out for yourself no one else will. Even so she was not like the other members of the house, while self sufficient she was not outright evil.
Appearance: Jhazalle is a highly attractive half drow elven woman. Her ancestry from her drow father showing through in her dark grey skin tone and long white hair and red eyes. She has a lithe slender build, and carries herself with a sense of dignity at all times. She is 5'8" inches in height and weighs a light 125 pounds.
Backstory:

RP Sample: Sample in game I am DMing. This is an NPC

Character Sheet
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 03:45 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1064
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
I have added and filled a table of players in the Ad for this thread. There are currently, 2 applications that are still a work in progress and I would like to give those two a chance to finish their applications.

Let me know when you finish your apps and I will likely start choosing the players for the game this weekend or next week.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 11:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1378
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
Updated links to RP samples
Old Sep 10th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5143
DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore DaniLore
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 04:07 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1739
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
If it's not too late I would like to throw Raven into the mix.

Name: Raven Imith
Race: Human (vairant0
Class: Paladin: Oath of Conquest
Background: Noble

Personality traits: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Ideal:Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine.
Bond: My house's alliance with another noble family must be sustained at all costs.
Flaw: I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me.
Personality: Soft spoken, graceful and elegant in behavior, Raven is every bit a noble through and through. She walks with confidence, measured steps with her head held high. She is social towards others and enjoys talking and getting to know the people around her. When sheís dealing with others on a social level, besides her friends and other nobles, she is polite and respectful in both manners and in speech. When working with others, regardless of their social rank, she will have their backs until the job is done.
However, when Raven is given a task to do, her actions are a complete opposite of the elegant noble woman that Raven normally is. She has never forgotten who she is and where she came from. She is a conqueror and subjugator through and through.

Appearance: Even though she has been a vampire for the past one hundred years, Raven still maintains her old habits on always of showing others that she is of noble birth. She is dressed in the best clothing that she can afford and is always well groomed and clean. Her hair is long with a silken sheen to it, and her skin is pale white and flawless. She keeps her nails long and well groomed, painting them whatever color her whims decide for her. She even applies makeup, giving her some color to her cheeks lips, and around the eyes, that have long ago disappeared. Her clothing is always neat and well pressed and the colors reflect the new land that she now lives in. She favors red and black with the occasional splash of contrasting color to break up the otherwise dark and two tone colors of her outfits.

RP Sample: Vestiges of Divinity. Character introduction
Old Sep 14th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1064
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
The chosen have been PM'd. Thank you all for your stellar applications, you made it a bet hard choice!
Old Sep 14th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 197
Zangul Zangul
Thanks for the opportunity. Have fun everyone.