Bookworm’s Application
left-aligned image
Name: Natak
Classes: Druid (Storm Order) // Monk
Archetypes: Familiar Master, Jalmeri Heavenseeker
Ancestry: Lizardfolk
Heritage: Wetlander
Background: Deckhand

Appearance: Preferring simple, loose clothing Natak’s dark green, golden spotted scales are usually the most striking part of his appearance, even though that colouring is typical for the local lizardfolk. The loose clothing is easy to remove, preventing waterlogged fabric becoming a hindrance while he works.

Personality: Natak has a happy nature and tends to get on well with others. He’s curious about the people and nature around him, though has always learnt through trying things for himself instead of from books. This curiosity and learning through doing has led to some rather risky stunts at times though.

Background: Even though he was born and raised in Faerthal Natak had never thought of the coastal storms that swept through the city as ordinary. For him the storms were a wonder, beautiful, powerful and alive. This fascination led him to study with the local druid order that worked with his family’s fishing guild. After his early training was complete Natak set sail from Faerthal, exchanging work for passage up and down the coast as he sought out more experience and teachers.

Natak had a fair few adventures during his travels, and returned to Faerthal wiser and stronger. He settled back into the Westdocks easily, working to protect and rescue people during storms and to monitor and protect the marine ecosystem Faerthal depends on. This work has brought Natak into close contact with some of the current issues plaguing Faerthal and accepting the invitation was an easy decision for him.

Last edited by bookworm; Sep 7th, 2021 at 10:47 PM.
Old Sep 8th, 2021, 05:18 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4712
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@Everyone:

Alrighty, getting a good chunk of applications, will probably be aiming for a deadline on the 15th.

Applications will be closed then. Anyone who has already applied (AND actually started work on a character) will be given a bit of leeway to wrap things up, but that is something I will set after looking things over on the 15th. Aim to be fully done by then!
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 03:02 AM
Nanomachines, Son!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2314
Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek Solid Snek
@Alphaeus - My application is complete. Let me know if there are any questions you have or details you'd like me to expand on.

~ Oscar Wilde
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 03:57 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1093
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
@Alphaeus Nunys is ready for your consideration. My thanks for all your help and for introducing me to the app which makes character generation a lot easier.

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 11:09 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@everyone:

I won't be doing "reviews" unless I see something that really requires it, but doing a first round of perusals today as we wind down towards the deadline!
Old Sep 14th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Pathloser

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 352
Thorolf Vitki Thorolf Vitki Thorolf Vitki Thorolf Vitki
Dang it! I saw this ad too late! I've been waiting for MONTHS for a 2e game to open up! And I missed it! There's no way I'll get an app done in time! Well, I guess I can at least try...
Old Sep 14th, 2021, 02:58 PM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorolf Vitki View Post
Dang it! I saw this ad too late! I've been waiting for MONTHS for a 2e game to open up! And I missed it! There's no way I'll get an app done in time! Well, I guess I can at least try...
Do try! Applications close on the 15th. That is the when the game starts. I'll be giving time for people who already started and app to finish up. Already had a couple folks message me about it, so we'll see. You've definitely got a few days, I'd say.

Currently have a tentative start on the beginning of next week (Sunday). That gives me time to decide on applications, and for those who need extra time to finish them up.
Old Sep 15th, 2021, 09:57 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
@everyone:

Applications are now closed. If you started one or messaged me previously about time concerns, you may finish your application. Deadline to have them finished is Sunday morning, 09/19, since the game will be starting that day.
Old Sep 19th, 2021, 03:37 PM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
@everyone:

ALRIGHTY! Now is the time....

Faerthal's Finest are....

1) Viya Welkenska by CMRawles

2) Nunys the Badger by DebiRedHari

3) Jaspex Humble Athena

4) Daoshi Cao Jie by Solid Snek

5) Garrock Crodd by Crazymajor

6) Rask by Vicorin

Game can be found Here! Everyone is free to follow along. Great work from everyone! First game post will be up shortly.