RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 12th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6940
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
Oh! Then I feel I am done. Completed.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 12:18 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31614
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
EngrInAZ, Grouchy, Zealot, Crocodile, Darkmemories, Icereach, pianoman90 and Elanir. You are up to finish your app please! Thank you!
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 12:41 AM
Voice of Antiquity

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16194
Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir Elanir
I expect to finish the application today. Thank you for your patience, MoonZar.

Last edited by Elanir; Nov 13th, 2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 12:48 AM
Voice of Antiquity

Tools
User Statistics
Kallas the Patcher
right-aligned image

Name: Kallas the „Patcher“
Class: Oracle of Life

Physical Description and Personality: Kallas‘ age seems to be a riddle to anyone who hasn’t met him before. On one hand, the half a century short of only a few years he has lived and the pain and sorrow he has witnessed in Gate Pass, both his own and others‘, is clearly marked in the wrinkles on his forehead and around his eyes, along with the many gray strands intermingled with his tied to the back nut brown hair. On the other, his skin has a radiance and a vitality even the highest born lady would be jealous of and he resembles more a teenager than a man of his true age when passionately dedicating himself to a cause, whether it is to patch up a pair of torn trousers or treat the mangled arm of a worker. Despite working late into the night, no one can ever remember seeing him tired or dispirited the next day. The ones who are familiar with his hard life often joke that he must have a magical „battery“ of sorts that recharges him every night. They are more right than they suspect.

As tall as a warrior, but lacking the muscular build of someone who spends their life training and wearing the heaviest of armors, Kallas is lithe and dexterous, his hands nimble and sure as they use the tools of his trade. His face shows a kindness often lacking in the slums he visits daily and is usually every bit as important in alleviating the pain of the sick and injured as are the bandages and poultices he applies. He prefers a physical closeness and intimacy to the ones he treats, unlike many other physicians and magical healers, unafraid or unconcerned that he too could become the target of an affliction. His smile, the smile of someone who knows pain and decides to willingly make it an important part of his life, gives courage to his patients and assures them of his devotion to them, even when they only have half a loaf of bread or a bowl of soup to offer as payment, even when they lack even that.

The clothes he usually wears are old and mismatched, but cared for in an obviously loving way. Wool and leather may be too simple for a man of high birth to wear, but they keep the body warm and safe from the elements better than silk or cloth of silver or gold. The one piece of clothing that seems to be replaced every now and then, a contrast to Kallas‘ usually unchanging attire, is his cloak. It is rumored that the tailor has a weakness for new cloaks, making himself new ones every now and then, but the truth of the matter is that he often gives away his cloak to keep the poorest of the poor and those without a home warm. During a cold winter night a good cloak can mean the difference between life and death for many of those living in the slums.

Last edited by Elanir; Nov 14th, 2020 at 01:55 AM.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Occasional Otyugh

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4928
Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach Icereach
Icereach#8108 | Gost, a campaign setting | The House of Ejlvajn, a module compilation
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 08:57 AM
Fork! Knife! Spoon!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24832
Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom
Moon - Are the Festival of Dream celebrations still scheduled to occur despite everything that is happening (like the temples cloistering themselves to avoid being rounded up)? I know the meeting at the Poison Apple Pub is on New Years Eve...so the night before the festival would normally occur.

+

Last edited by Chrystrom; Nov 13th, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 08:59 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
It’s cancelled so far.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1092
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
Best of luck everyone, I do not envy MoonZar's task of having to make final selections.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6398
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
EngrInAZ, Grouchy, Zealot, Crocodile, Darkmemories, Icereach, pianoman90 and Elanir. You are up to finish your app please! Thank you!
I'm working on it in a notebook but should hopefully be transferring it over soon!
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 09:43 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6557
Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile
My app is complete, barring minor edits to clean up in places.
Old Nov 13th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks bro!
Old Nov 14th, 2020, 01:59 AM
Voice of Antiquity

Tools
User Statistics
My application too is complete, MoonZar!
Old Nov 14th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
@orichulum

Sarielle has pointy ears or not? Thanks.

The city intends to let in the inquisitors, but they didn't do so yet as the army only arrives at the beginning of chapter 1.

@Elanir

Good job

Last edited by MoonZar; Nov 14th, 2020 at 08:56 PM.
Old Nov 14th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1092
orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum orichulum
@MoonZar
Yes, the ears are from her celestial heritage, not that she knows or understands that. (Also, my photoshop skills aren't what they used to be. lol)

Regarding the inquisitors, that was my understanding as well. I'll make a review pass to make it clear that she is reflecting on what is to come.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old Nov 14th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Go team Go! EngrInAZ, Grouchy, Zealot, Darkmemories and Pianoman applications have to be completed. I'm going to give you the time you need, but would be great to wrap-up this week.

Last edited by MoonZar; Nov 15th, 2020 at 01:20 AM.