Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 571
FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor
Erevan, Angelkin Antipaladin
right-aligned image
Name: Erevan
Race: Aasimar (Angel-Blooded) with Replaces Languages, Native Outsider
Some aasimarsí heavenly ancestry is extremely distant. An aasimar with this racial trait counts as an outsider (native) and a humanoid (human) for any effect related to race, including feat prerequisites and spells that affect humanoids. She can pass for human without using the Disguise skill. This racial trait replaces the Celestial language and alters the native subtype.
Scion of Humanity
Class: Antipaladin (Dread Vanguard, Tyrant)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Background Trait: Seeker
Crime: Blasphemy

Of Covers...: Standing six feet tall and athletically built, Erevan is without a doubt a handsome man, perhaps even beautiful, owed, in no small part, to his heritage. That is not to say he is not at least a little unusual. His pale almost ashen skin and white hair, contrasted with his usually dark-colored attire of choice, can certainly raise an eyebrow or two. But, much like his light amber eyes, eyes that seem to glow with a soft golden light when in darkness, he can easily explain them away as a form of albinism or some distant elven ancestry or whatever else he may find amusing depending on the occasion and his own mood. After all, he is not too bad at lying -he has had enough practice- and it is not like there is a halo over his head or feathery wings growing out of his back. Now those? Those would require quite the effort.

...and Books: Given how regulated and even stifling his childhood was, it is small wonder that Erevan is eager to enjoy himself and experience life and all it has to offer, be it things or people or challenges or even battles. Indeed, the man seems to approach and regard a good fight or other challenge of the sort with the same temperament as he would other experiences and luxuries, even though his usually charming smile does seem to take on a somewhat more... predatory quality. Still, he is far from merely flippant. There are occasions when his beautiful face turns serious or when his anger has been stirred, but even then he manages to maintain his composure, more often than not at least, and he may even joke or smile still, though there is little warmth behind the words and mannerism.

The Journey So Far:

All the World's a Stage:

I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by FCastor; Sep 11th, 2021 at 03:46 PM.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 04:01 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4712
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
@DM

1) Since we're starting level 2, do we have standard gold for level 2 as well? (obviously WotW starts without items, but by this point I assume they have gear)

2) Are our characters joining the party now or are we too expected to be escaped prisoners?

Last edited by Alphaeus; Sep 9th, 2021 at 08:01 AM.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 08:41 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29485
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
@DM

1) Since we're starting level 2, do we have standard gold for level 2 as well? (obviously WotW starts without items, but by this point I assume they have gear)

2) Are our characters joining the party now or are we too expected to be escaped prisoners?
1. You have 200 gold to spend on gear.

2. You will be joining the training in progress. You would not be expected to be part of the prison break but you could have been freed from similar circumstances, perhaps during transport.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31714
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Maybe one of the current PC knows the new comers, that would help to build trust and move on.

Baltar knows many scoundrel and strange people, so I volunteer haha
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 11:05 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus Alphaeus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
Maybe one of the current PC knows the new comers, that would help to build trust and move on.

Baltar knows many scoundrel and strange people, so I volunteer haha
I'll take you up on that, actually. My character Inquisator Mortagon VerŪ would likely have known about your family through his work...thus when he decided to turn to a new patron he may well have decided to seek Baltar (most likely his grandfather more specifically, but still) for information.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 11:07 AM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
@Dm:

Posting this separate -- my Character is done!
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31714
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
That could work, will make the connection later with the character selected if @Begon is alright with that.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 12:17 PM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
@Dm:

I left the my backstory RP open ended. We can say he escaped and was recruited, or that he was subdued and then freed. Either one works. Decided that bit of narrative was best left to your control.
Old Sep 9th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6418
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Lucan Conciatus is now complete. I made him a Deacon of the Church of Asmodeus, not even a full priest yet, due to his background. His escape is open ended as well - I had a thought of a prison carriage being overturned along their route, with him trapped inside being the only survivor, but I'm good with him being introduced in any way. He will be a face/support and healing caster, with some melee support if needed.
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 11:14 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 571
FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor FCastor
Well, my guy is complete.

And... he is most definitely not a healer, I know. Still, I thought to go with what I would enjoy playing, especially in a Way of the Wicked game. I do realize I am quite possibly shooting myself in the foot, but there you have it. At worst, it was fun coming up with him.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 02:32 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Hey all, thanks for the interest in the game. I will be looking at your apps sometime today and will hit you with some feedback after I set fire to my tractor.
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 04:13 PM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
Hey all, thanks for the interest in the game. I will be looking at your apps sometime today and will hit you with some feedback after I set fire to my tractor.
lol, about my experience with tractors as well. Necessary but always seem to come with a complementary gremlin nest hidden somewhere inside.
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Blew a drive belt and when I took off the deck and looked I saw that the clutch guard was missing a bolt. It seems the guard has been rubbing up against the pulley and as itís been spinning it has cut through the guard? Itís a complete mess and I have to have it picked up and worked on. Not happy at all since I just had it serviced at the beginning of the season.
Old Sep 11th, 2021, 06:20 PM
LͫOͤRͫDͤ

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
Blew a drive belt and when I took off the deck and looked I saw that the clutch guard was missing a bolt. It seems the guard has been rubbing up against the pulley and as itís been spinning it has cut through the guard? Itís a complete mess and I have to have it picked up and worked on. Not happy at all since I just had it serviced at the beginning of the season.
Well, I found your mistake -- assuming a tractor is ever quite fully "serviced" There will always be more
Old Sep 13th, 2021, 12:31 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8521
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
Been trying to get this character into one of these games that lasts more then just a month or two. Trust me, he's the perfect 'Healer' for you Hopefully I haven't missed the deadline.

Doc
right-aligned image
right-aligned image

Doctor Lin'sa Dal'maka
(aka. Doc)

Race: Drow
Class: Alchemist (Vivisectionist)
Role: Healer, Interrogator, Poisoner, and Will likely achieve this through Drow Fleshcraft (ie. Fleshwarper)Creator of Monsters
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Background Trait: Precise Treatment
'Official' Crime: Attempted Murder (Mostly comes from his Experiments as there isn't a true fit in the Player's Guide for them)
Other Crimes: Illegal Experimentation upon Sentient Creatures, Banditry, Kidnapping, Drug trafficking
left-aligned image
Description: Doc always tries to keep himself covered, not only to protect himself from life on the surface but to also hide his true race from those who might hold it against him. Doc is one of those people who presents himself one way but in reality his motivations lay elsewhere. To most he acts like a well natured doctor wishing to help everyone he can but in truth this is all just an act. Although Doc does have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to healing people his true passions come from the gathering of knowledge and experimentation, especially in the aspects of pain, and he cares little who he may hurt in the end to gain this insight. Although a true sadist, Doc is intelligent enough to realize the proper time and place to indulge his interests and finds a sweet personality is an excellent tool to attract would be victims.

Personality: Doc is a kindly fellow who's always looking out for the health of those around him, checking to see how they feel and if he can do anything to help them. This cheerfulness seems to also extend to the times when he experiments upon those who are caught within his web. Some would say he becomes even more cheerful when conducting such experiments as the "Good" Doctor hums merry tunes and converses with his "patient", all while slowly peeling the skin from their arms and legs, one strip at a time.

Ambition:
Experimentation. Doc's only true love in life is the infliction of pain upon others as an art form. Seeing himself more as an artist then a torturer, Doc wishes only to expand his knowledge in his favorite past time.

Power. Dal'maka knows that he's not truly free to conduct his experiments as he wishes. Without control and/or influence over a larger group he'll always have to put survival first over his true love. If he could gain a position of power he might finally be free to indulge his interests without worry.

Flaw:
Intellectual Pride. Although he knows there are others more intelligent then him in the world Doc still considers himself one of the more intelligent people out there, which causes him to sometimes underestimate people. Evidence of his inferiority can sometimes cause great surprise within Dal'maka and even greater anger.

Temper. On occasion Doc will lose control of himself when he's been unable to achieve his plans. Normally he's able to hold the rage back until he's in private to vent it on a nearby slave or captive but the contempt he feels when foiled can sometimes bleed out when it shouldn't. If Doc doesn't receive the proper "respect" he deserves he might find himself lashing out at the wrong person in the future.

Special Note: The Background here was the original one which needed Doc to start in prision. If he's already out and in training it could be altered a little.

Last edited by taleteller50; Sep 13th, 2021 at 01:34 AM.