RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:48 AM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12971
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZar View Post
Hi Evil - Longtime no see.
Greetings Moon. The Duke looks wonderfully full of evil flavor!
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:49 AM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31714
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Thanks. Nah... He is a good guy, from a certain point of view.
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 12:01 PM
Fork! Knife! Spoon!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24960
Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom
Aren't we all good from a certain perspective? Even if that perspective is delusional

+
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 12:01 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31714
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Nah you guys are just evil or mad!
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 01:38 PM
Natural 20 ;)

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13328
Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master
It's the first time, I don't have to play just some character. This time, I can play myself.
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 02:12 PM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29485
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster Master View Post
It's the first time, I don't have to play just some character. This time, I can play myself.
LMAO!!!! (Crosses name off the list.) Disaster master
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 04:37 PM
Fork! Knife! Spoon!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24960
Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom Chrystrom
Look Disaster Master...you almost made it. You should almost feel proud

+
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 04:47 PM
Natural 20 ;)

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13328
Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystrom View Post
Look Disaster Master...you almost made it. You should almost feel proud

Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 08:37 PM
Sane in an insane world

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1591
SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC SelfAwareNPC
Early shutdown, and competition is really stiff. Good luck to everyone, but mostly me xoxo
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 08:39 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26301
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
WIP
Barr Demarco
right-aligned image

Name: Barr Demarco
Race: Human, Male
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Class: Invesitgator-Empiricist
Crime:Murder
Traits:
Appearance: Barr is an simple lad in burlap clothes sewn by hand and a shaved head. He has the look of an urchin or beggar. His face holds a number of long scars one that appears fresh and raw. He walks as if in a small bit of pain-like he just received a beating with a switch. Barr winces at any real attention given to him, similar to a whipped dog

Role Playing Sample 1
"Barr, have you finished the accounts for the day?" James Hall was a barely rounding man who enjoyed his modicum of success a bit more than he had a right to do. His grocery brought fresh foods from all all sorts of farms to the patricians in the noble quarter. The fruits, vegetables and spices were the prettiest and tastiest around. He wore simple but clean clothes and a small cap that kept his thinning hair from falling into the groceries.

"Yes, Master Hall,"replied Barr. Hall thought the boy thick at first. He took slowly to the accounts, and seemed lazy. He was always tired! James eventually made progress, and he was able to turn his mind towards some of the other business ventures he had neglected for too long. The whole point of buying the boy was to have him run the Grocery in a few years. Hall thought the investment was well worth the cost now. He even liked the lad. Barr always had a sunny disposition.

"You'll live up to your family name yet, Demarco." Hall said it as a compliment, but he realized that the spot might still be sore. "No offense meant, boy. Your grandfather was an absolute wizard with numbers. He helped finance much of the city, you must know. "

"Yes sir, Master Hall."Barr nodded and looked to the floor in deference to the man that owned his service. Barr then gave a short bow and went back to his small desk. He finished the notes in his ledger and placed them into the top drawer. Then he went out towards the store front to see how the boys were all doing.

I'd thought he'd have taken to the other boys, but probably for the best. They'll need to follow his orders some day. Hall moved towards the door to the back office and watched Barr order the stock boys back to work with a few quick commands. They all seemed to follow his orders much better than the previous fellow Hall had tapped for this position. That man had been twenty-and-two, while Barr was only 14. The previous man had never had the stock boys under his control like Barr did. They almost seemed afraid of him.

Barr seemed to sense his master staring at him, and his body underwent a change in posture, from one of command to one of subservience. Hall found it disconcerting that the youth had that much control at ten-and-four. What a prize he will be as a man! And only a hundred gold for him. A steal.

Barr looked at Hall in subservience, and gave a curt bow. A glint came to the boys eye, so quick Hall almost missed it.

Hall shivered uncontrollably.

To the Callhill 5E: Baldur's Gate (DM), The Book of Orcus (DM), Giants and Beyond (PC) Out of the Abyss (PC), Rime of the Frostmaiden (PC) , Masks of Nyarlhotep (PC); Taveler:Chthon Star (PC), Curse of Strahd (PC). Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Bluejack; Feb 9th, 2021 at 09:25 AM.
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6418
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Begon Ugo View Post
Hey all,

With so many applications I am going to call this one earlier that stated. I will end the application process on Saturday 2/6 and hopefully make some decisions after that. I appreciate all the apps and I'm looking forward to getting things moving along.

If you have any questions, as always, let me know. Also just an FYI: When I DM I use Roll20 for maps and discord as the main OOC channel. Let me know if that is a major issue for you.
@Begon Ugo - you still have Snaps/Maluzorg listed as Incomplete, is there anything I'm missing I'm not seeing?
Old Feb 3rd, 2021, 11:13 PM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12971
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies
@Begon Ugo - Minor tweak, realized that murdering a bunch of priests and mounting their heads on Mitra's holy symbols inside a church fits the Desecration theme more so than Blasphemy. As such I'd like to change Kazimir's primary crime from Blasphemy to Desecration. Please/Thanks!
Old Feb 4th, 2021, 07:19 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo Begon Ugo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy View Post
@Begon Ugo - you still have Snaps/Maluzorg listed as Incomplete, is there anything I'm missing I'm not seeing?
Nope... editing now!
Old Feb 4th, 2021, 09:49 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8521
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
@ Begon Ugo: I noticed you had Doc down as a Cleric? He's actually an Alchemist (Vivisectionist). I had that listed in the Psudo Character sheet under GM Eye's Only but I'll include it in the initial description as well to clarify.

Last edited by taleteller50; Feb 4th, 2021 at 09:52 AM.
Old Feb 4th, 2021, 10:06 AM
Feeding my addiction...

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by taleteller50 View Post
@ Begon Ugo: I noticed you had Doc down as a Cleric? He's actually an Alchemist (Vivisectionist). I had that listed in the Psudo Character sheet under GM Eye's Only but I'll include it in the initial description as well to clarify.
Ah! Good catch... thank you!