twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Oct 29th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Luthien
Dieter strips down revealing a fine muscular physique and begins applying the fat with gusto. He tries to catch Beatrice's eye as he flexes to grease up those hard to reach spots.
Next he turns his attention to disattaching the wheels from the plane. He ties the inflated tubes to the bottom of the 'sleigh' like a makeshift hovercraft without the hover.
"That ought to do it. Lets give her a go!".

OOC
I have no idea about mechanics and wheels and inflating things, so bear with me while i make stuff up :P

Last edited by Luthien; Oct 29th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 07:49 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
The tubes take some work to get around the sleigh, but they manage it in the end. Attaching the pump afterwards is the tricky part, but even that is eventually managed. The pump is grabbed and attached eventually with a lot of effort and sweat, and the makeshift raft is formed!

As all this happens the Polar bear is casually eating the last of
Col. Trumpet's

Preserved
and
Fortified

Meat Byproduct

Leaving you with a new dilemma. You have a raft, and a means of propulsion, but how do you keep yourself, Beatrice Henrietta Bristol-Smythe, DBE and a polar bear fed and watered on the very long swing back home?