Wow! Triple matching DONE and Joshilyn Jackson to match another $500! - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Dec 26th, 2021, 10:09 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 30428
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Wow! Triple matching DONE and Joshilyn Jackson to match another $500!

Great work! We've now managed to get everything we could out of our matching donors, Joshilyn Jackson for $1500 and an anonymous matcher for an additional $250 for the triple matching period, and we've almost raised as much as last year with 5 days to go. Thank you, everyone who has participated so far, by donating directly or by renewing (or purchasing or gifting) a membership during this period!

But hold on, Joshilyn Jackson apparently isn't content with us to limp over the finish line over the next several days. From the donation she made to match our progress so far, I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshilyn Jackson
And we still have not exceeded last year. I think I should go ahead and match the next $500 as well. Now or never guys. Let's blow last year's total out of the water.
Challenge accepted! Let's see what we can do!