Game Thread Chapter One: Acceptance - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > D20 Modern > Naruto d20: Return to Amegakure
twitter facebook
0 7 4 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-02-2010, 08:33 AM
LimitBreak's Avatar
LimitBreak LimitBreak is offline
Akatsuki Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-09-2010
RPXP: 80
LimitBreak
Posts: 282
Mizuko scoffed at Boek's words then stomped off towards the compound in a huff. Her pigtails bounced as she walked.The young woman's posture was extremely elegant, her neck and shoulders stayed completely synchronized, if there had been books balancing on top of her head they would have stayed completely still. The leader of the remaining three nin, waited for Mizuko to disappear from sight, as she entered the closest building, which was the training area of the compound. When it was clear she was safely out of earshot, he gave orders to the other two.

"I'm going to find out the nature of Lady Mizuko's visit, and Po you will come with me," he gestured to the nin standing to his right. The man nodded in curt fashion, his head barely dipping at all. Turning to the nin on his right he issued a very different order. "Gorou as the junior member of this squad, you are to restrain all three of these traitors to the Amegakure royal family," he then gestured toward the three of you standing flabbergasted on the docks. "I would prefer that you don't use lethal measures, but i'll leave that to your judgement." With that two of the three nin ran ahead, following alongside the docks without ever leaving the water.

The remaining shinobi looked at you and narrowed his eyes. Bending his legs at the knee, he crouched for a moment before exploding upwards high above your heads. Staring up at the man, the glare is blinding as he begins to descend from his explosive leap. "Just give up!" He yells at the top of his lungs.



Those who wish to attack give me some initiative, if you prefer other actions like surrender, or something else. Just post your action. When everyone has rolled initiative I will post who goes when.

ROUND 1
__________________
"Your still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something? You never will."
-Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by LimitBreak; 03-04-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 03-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Marasmus's Avatar
Marasmus Marasmus is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 882
Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus
Posts: 3,359
Hp: 8 Ch: 4 Ac: 14 Init: 16

Bro waits quietly while the girl stomps away. She doesn't seem a threat for the moment, instead he's keeping his eyes on the others. He listens to the one obviously in command as he lays out his plans for the three children. Despite the growing tension, Bro tries not to react. Any sign of resistance might cause the others to stay, and it would definitely be to Bro's benefit if they left. When at last they do, the remaining nin launches into the air. It had been some time since Bro had made any combat use of his eyes, but he attempts it now.

 

Last edited by Marasmus; 03-04-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Oggron Oggron is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-12-2010
RPXP: 2
Oggron
Posts: 83
Turn 1: Youma HP 8/8, CP 5/6, DEF 15, Initiative 15 (12+3DEX), No status effects, action point used this turn
(Will put this stuff in the title next time.)

Youma simply reacted, lashing out out at the attacking nin with uncharacteristic ferocity. Fear and training overiding his usual dislike of fighting. He stopped seeing the descending object as a person, only as a target. Like so many thrown clay discs he had shot down during his training, he tracked the moving target and anticipated where it was going to be. His hands began making familiar seals, finishing the practised routine on the Dog symbol for inflection. With a sudden feeling of aggression he gathered elemental chakra around his right hand, blending it with his own.

These actions all happened quickly and without much thought on his part, they were too well practised for that. Instead he consiously found himself struggling with their assailants stated reason for attacking them. How were they traitors? Since when did Amegakure have a royal family? It was so stupid, they had never done anything to these people. What gave them the right to bust into their home and cause trouble!

"I don't know much about a royal family pal," he said, inflecting the last word with a genuine hostility that surprised him.
"But if your gonna just waltz in here like you own the place, you deserve what's coming!"

His piece said, he gestured with his his open right hand in a slicing gesture. Directing the chakra into a swirling pattern in the air that followed the cue of his hand gestured. The pattern materialized as curved blade of chakra infused wind, rushing forward as fast as any shuriken. As the translucent scythe made of air rushed forward his foe he realised that he didn't feel as tired as he usually would from using the move in training. Perhaps it was the surge of adrenaline or some hand at fate at work, but something had aided his action and it scared him.

Fearful of the aggression he had just unleashed and of the enemy descending towards his head, he back backed off. Hopping back about 15ft down along the pier to hide in the shadow of his more confident ally.
"Shouldn't have done that," he muttered.

 
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by Oggron; 03-04-2010 at 07:32 AM. Reason: As requested by Limit
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Pacifista's Avatar
Pacifista Pacifista is offline
Yeah, I said it.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-11-2013
RPXP: 64
Pacifista
Posts: 71
HP: 7 CP: 4 AC: 12 Init: 14

Traitors? Kamiya was mildly annoyed, she had done nothing; and Bro and Youma hadn’t either, maybe. Then, after everyone else had left, Gorou, Bro, and Youma leapt into combat. Kamiya was hoping to avoid it, but now it couldn’t be helped. At least he had clearly attacked first, so they were just defending themselves; he didn’t even try to see if they would stand down! She sighed as her hand slipped into her pouch and withdrew a shuriken, which she promptly tossed it at Gorou with a twitch of her arm.

ActionsFree: Draw shuriken
Standard:Threw a shuriken at Gorou.
Move: None

Last edited by Pacifista; 03-04-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added actions and stats
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-04-2010, 08:05 PM
LimitBreak's Avatar
LimitBreak LimitBreak is offline
Akatsuki Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-09-2010
RPXP: 80
LimitBreak
Posts: 282
Gorou descends, tucking his feet into his chest as the burst of wind speeds through the air. It only barely misses the man, who then intercepts the shuriken with the flat of his headband. Just before he hits the ground Gorou puts together a string of hand signs, which end as his feet hit the planks of the dock. Smiling as he shakes off the effects of the baneful genjutsu, Gorou extends his right hand and motions for the rest of you to bring it on.

"Come on, that is some weak sauce!"

Gorou is on the very edge of the dock, directly in front of Kamiya. Bro is standing behind Kamiya, and Youma is even further back.

ROUND 2
__________________
"Your still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something? You never will."
-Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by LimitBreak; 03-04-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Marasmus's Avatar
Marasmus Marasmus is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 882
Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus
Posts: 3,359
Hp: 8 Ch: 4 Ac: 14 Init: 16

The brute shaking off the effects of Bro's genjutsu is not a good sign. Has he underestimated his foe? The young boy's fists fidget nervously at his sides. This might take more doing than I thought, he realizes. "Impressive," he utters with contempt, "for a buffoon." He makes a brisk move for his weapon, a quarterstaff resting against a nearby handrail. "Perhaps we'll settle this a different way then!" Quickly retrieving his weapon he twirls it around, demonstrating his proficiency with the tool.

 

Last edited by Marasmus; 03-04-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Oggron Oggron is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-12-2010
RPXP: 2
Oggron
Posts: 83
HP 8/8, C P3/6, DEF 15, Init 15, no status

Shaken by the almost supernatural ease of which the enemy shrugged off their combined attacks, Youma gasped in shock. This guy was either very good or had luck on his side, neither option boding well for them. Youma wanted to run, but realised that Fukanou hadn't followed him in time to escape their enemies attacks.

Stepping forward he performed the same ingrained series of hand signals of his only offensive technique, molding his chakra into a second elemental blade. Inflecting the dog seal with his right hand again, he sharpened the wind around it and prepared to loose the attack. But first he shot towards their foe the first insults he coulf think of to try and draw his attention away from his ally.

"Such a big man!" he taunted. "Your gonna beat up some other helpless kids for no reason?"

Youma stepped forward and send a second smaller cutting burst of cutting wind towards his enemy.
"Leave us alone!" he yelled.

Actions
Move: Move forward 5ft, this now puts me only 5ft behind Bro and on the right side of the pier
Standard: Auto-cast Wind scythe, see dice roll
Free:= Talking

Last edited by Oggron; 03-05-2010 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Sober
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Pacifista's Avatar
Pacifista Pacifista is offline
Yeah, I said it.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-11-2013
RPXP: 64
Pacifista
Posts: 71
HP: 7 CP: 4 AC: 12 Init: 14

The way Gorou seemed to ignore all of their attacks was…intimidating, though maybe he would be easier to hit now that he wasn’t moving. Kamiya still reconsidered the fight, and thought again about surrendering, but apparently Bro and Youma weren’t having that. Speaking of those two, she was now the only thing standing in between them and the older ninja. Kamiya was not exactly pleased with this revelation. Her hand shot to the kama at her hip. She quickly drew it and attacked Gorou with a wide slash. She then pushed with her legs, hopping backwards, aiming to get out of his reach.

ActionsMove: Drew kama.
Attack: Attacked Gorou with the kama.
Free: 5-foot step backwards (or backwards and to the side if it will get in the way of Bro or Youma).
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-05-2010, 05:32 PM
LimitBreak's Avatar
LimitBreak LimitBreak is offline
Akatsuki Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-09-2010
RPXP: 80
LimitBreak
Posts: 282
Gorou lifts his back leg and shifts his entire body sideways. The scythe-like burst of air passes far to his right, cuttinng grooves in a straight line across the edge of the dock. Kamiya takes the opportunity to cut at the shinobi with her kama, but the slash cuts far above Gorou's head as he dips his head to avoid it. Immediately following her attack, Kamiya hops back out of Gorou's range.

Standing on his tiptoes, Gorou hunches his body and brings his arms in closer to his body. Straightening his hands and fingers to form a point, he steps forward striking at Kamiya with his right hand. The strike is off its mark, missing Kamiya's head by a wide margin.
__________________
"Your still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something? You never will."
-Itachi Uchiha
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Marasmus's Avatar
Marasmus Marasmus is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 882
Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus
Posts: 3,359
Hp:8 Ch:4 Ac:14

Seeing an opening, Bro charges in, eager to show his skills. "You wanna underestimate ME? RrrhhhhaaA!" he roars as he charges in and takes a swing with his staff.

Last edited by Marasmus; 03-05-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-05-2010, 09:04 PM
Oggron Oggron is offline
Young Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-12-2010
RPXP: 2
Oggron
Posts: 83
Hp 8, Cp 3/6, Ap 3, Initiative 15 (12+3), Def 15, nom status, AP used this round

Youma sighed as his companions had the same amount of success as his own efforts. This is getting embarassing, he thought...

He considered bolting one last time before reluctantly stepping forward to join the melee. As he walked forward slowl,y he watched as Bro's efforts with the conveniently placed quarterstaff failed. He shook his head. He didn't like physical combat but at least he had some expertise in it. For all his bluster, bro sometimes forgot his own limitations: like never quite mastering where in an opponant to stick a blade.

The wind settled around him as he make his approach, his hands hidden underneath his cloak. His motions obscured by the brown cloth and his foes attention of the quarterstaff speeding towards him, Youma hoped he didn't notice the disturbance in the cloaks surface. As he walked slowly within range of his opponant, he drew the small curved blade his big sis had granted him so many years ago. It was a Chisa-gatana, a small blade that geisha could hide in inconspicuous parts of their dresses. Not a manly weapon, but then again stabbing a distracted opponant was hardly macho.

Striking from beneath the folds of his cloak, his blade darted out for a quick strike before returning to its hiding place. The wind returned and began ruffling his ninja cloak, hiding the outline of his arms but the edge of the small blade bulged in a way that wasn't hard to miss if looked for. Under his cloak the blade shifted noticeable, eager to slice out again.

"Those were warning shots," he stated sadly. "It's time we all stopped messing about."

Actions
Opposed Sleight of hand vs spot just to detect weapon is present
Free: 5ft step back into threat range, talking
Move: Draw concealed weapon
Standard: Attack action with concealed weapon

Last edited by Oggron; 03-06-2010 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Corrected the action usage and mix up
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-05-2010, 09:43 PM
Pacifista's Avatar
Pacifista Pacifista is offline
Yeah, I said it.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-11-2013
RPXP: 64
Pacifista
Posts: 71
HP: 7 CP: 4 AC: 12 Init: 14

Kamiya hardly even tried to dodge the larger ninja’s strike; she supposed he had tried to guess which way she would dodge and messed up. Regardless, she found a distraction in Bro, when he charged Gorou, and in Youma, when he took advantage of the opportunity to enter the melee himself. She attempted to shuffle herself into a better position to surround the tough foe and took another swipe at him with her kama.

ActionsFree: If possible, 5-foot step into a flanking position with Bro, or Youma if that isn't possible. If neither is possible, 5-foot step as close as possible to flanking.
Attack: Attacking Gorou with the kama.

Last edited by Pacifista; 03-05-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: forgot stats
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:36 PM
LimitBreak's Avatar
LimitBreak LimitBreak is offline
Akatsuki Member
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-09-2010
RPXP: 80
LimitBreak
Posts: 282
Gorou deflects Bro's attack with the flat of his hand, while still keeping his fingers held together to form a point. To Gorou's left was Youma. With a flourish of his hand, Youma distracted Gorou for just long enoughto bring his weapon out of hiding and cut a deep slash in Gorou's forearm. The ninja was too slow in retracting his hand, and paid for it in blood. Kamiya moves into a more advantageous position, over to Gorou's right, effectively trapping the shinobi between Kamiya and Youma. The slice with her kama was still off point, as Gorou cradled his bleeding arm.

"That's it! I'm not wasting anymore time with you stupid brats," Gorou says as he begins furiously putting together handsigns. It is clear that this moment works to all of your advantage, as the shinobi has left himself wide open.

You all get to make attacks of opportunities against Gorou, hopefully avoiding whatever jutsu he is preparing.
__________________
"Your still too weak. You don't have enough hate. And you know something? You never will."
-Itachi Uchiha
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Marasmus's Avatar
Marasmus Marasmus is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-22-2019
RPXP: 882
Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus Marasmus
Posts: 3,359
Bro levitates into the air. "I didn't want to unleash this so early, but it's time. Yeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhh!!!" Suddenly Bro does a split. Something bursts out of the bottom of his pants. At first there is only confusion as the object skips along the ground but when the slimy thing comes to a stop we realize that it's a fetus. Bro has given birth. Bro (now apparently female) returns to the ground. "Yes," she confirms, panting, "I am a female, and capable of asexual premature pregnancy." The fetus now appears to be crawling, having aged to what appears to be a one year-old baby in a matter of seconds. "This is the only way I know of to end this fight," Bro concedes reluctantly. The baby now has the appearance of a six year-old and approaches Bro.

"Damian, you know what you must do," bro says to the nude boy with the appearance of a ten year-old in front of her. "Yes mother," comes the reply. He raises both hands quickly and begins rapidly flicking his nipples with his middle fingers. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he sings out in an angelic soprano choir voice. Fire rains from the sky, animals explode, water turns to blood, the ground opens and horned goat creatures emerge. "What is thy bidding?" one asks. Damian looks at him with frustration. "FINAL FOUNTAIN!!" Damian calls out as he unleashes an uncontrolled stream of urine in all directions. It seems to dissolve whatever it lands on, be it stone or flesh. "Well sh*t," Gorou mutters quietly as he finishes his jutsu and confetti flies into the air with the words "Happy Birthday" formed on the ground. A horizontal splash of urine decapitates the man. Chaos unfolds everywhere. When the smoke clears the world is in flames. Amidst the debris, Bro sits holding her child in her lap, stroking his hair while he sleeps. "You and me, Damian. Always..."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB