Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
zorbles
Hi everyone!

I've been playing D&D off and on for almost 20 years now. I've played 2e, 3e, 3.5, 4e, 5e, Pathfinder, d20 modern, and a few other things. I've DM'd games on occasion, but I prefer playing.

I recently started a new job and I can't really commit to a regular playing group right now, so I decided to try out online games.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19753
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

You've come to the right place for some Pathfinder and D&D action! They're the hottest game in town with more than a dozen games looking for players.

Do you have any experience with play by post? If not, or you're just a little rusty, try our new player solo game! You'll select your system and be assigned your own private GM Mentor to show you the ropes and run your first adventure with you. I can't recommend them to you highly enough.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 11-09-2019, 10:22 AM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 58975
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
welcome!

Congrats on the new job, but yes, it does wreck schedules and playing times. Hope RPGX fits your bill, we are always here 24/7/364 (we take a bit of time here and there for server maintenance). Always nice to get another PF gamer here...the more the merrier (and the more games!)

Happy gaming!
Old 11-12-2019, 07:08 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20901
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning zorbles,

- what a very unique and uncommon username, how did you come up with it? (does it mean anything?) -
Welcome over here and I am really impressed with your 20 years of experience! Congrats on your new job ad clever to search for an online group. Yeah it is slow, but I love the steady pace of a game providing you the time to write an in-character post. Since we have all time-zones covered over here (bold statement, I know ;-) it takes time to forward an adventure to give all players a chance to post but with your work it could/would be a perfect fit/match.

Feel free to ask questions if you have them and happy gaming