... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old Oct 14th, 2022, 03:15 PM
#Bard4Life

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32283
Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk
I will go unsecret my votes right now… I hope everyone will UNSECRET their entries because I too want to know who wrote what!

Join RPGX Book Club
Old Oct 14th, 2022, 03:39 PM
Awopbopaloobopalopbamboom

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 51417
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
I want to echo something FillyJonk said in her voting post. There were some magnificent write-ups that I enjoyed reading but didn’t vote for because my mind didn’t see them as relating as directly to the specific parameters. The Crow’s Foot, the Cufflinks and the Cork, for example, were all delightful reads! Kudos to the authors.
Old Oct 14th, 2022, 03:50 PM
#Bard4Life

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32283
Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk Fillyjonk
Yeah! I, too, loved the crow’s foot! That may have been my favorite. But, yeah, I was trying to pick as a DM, not a reader.

(I stand by that cork as a really fun campaign item. It’s a magical loot that has an application that requires player creativity and will not overpower them. I really like single use magic items… consumables, as a DM. I also think if I was a player, I would set up a huge closing argument she hulk presentation, claiming that when bottled, marids are a liquid.

Join RPGX Book Club
Old Oct 14th, 2022, 04:06 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1617
O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillyjonk
Yeah! I, too, loved the crow’s foot! That may have been my favorite. But, yeah, I was trying to pick as a DM, not a reader.
Yeah, I'm a bit of a noob with iron DM XD. After reading some of the other posts, I went "ooooooooh" .

I really enjoyed reading everyone's posts too. There's some great stuff in there. I think my favorite was Vk-476 - so many possibilities... I like the potential to mix sci-fi and fantasy.
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 08:53 AM
Victree-Belle

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 25609
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
The deadline is approximately 35 hours away! Once all entries are in, they will be made public shortly after, and judging will begin. While judging is happening, feel free to read the entries and discuss them in here.

Also, for those that haven't yet gotten their entries in, if you do so in the next 11 hours you will still get a bonus point. But completeness and quality is probably still a more important priority.

I'm gonna start doing work on the ones that are here. Excited to read what you lot have written!

Come play or watch Iron DM 2022

Last edited by Unko Talok; Oct 15th, 2022 at 08:53 AM.
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 10:30 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4746
Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991 Auron3991
Not feeling great about it, but it's in.
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 10:44 AM
Play Other RPGs

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10213
orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane orcbane
Woo! Match 1 wins the "first to all 3 entries submitted" challenge!
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 11:19 AM
Let there be fire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4561
Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks Seeks
Cool beans, Auron. I was worried you couldn't make it. Well done on giving it a go! Get on our level, other matches. \[T]/

Last edited by Seeks; Oct 15th, 2022 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Censored emoticon? Trying this other one that's similar...
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Erasmus B. Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3420
PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck PapaHuck
TBH, with the last three weeks of travel, no cell coverage, very occasional internet, no computer, two weeks sick, and generally super busy, just submitting anything at all feels like a big win. Realistically, my graphic presentation and clever organization for round 1 is virtually non-existent, so, if I have any chance at all, it's going to rest on the play entertainment value of the encounter.
Old Oct 15th, 2022, 09:15 PM
Victree-Belle

Tools
User Statistics
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Hey, getting an entry completed is an accomplishment! Let alone with that kind of crazy schedule and circumstances! Congrats, PapaHuck. And with enough time for that bonus point, too!

Both of the matches that I'm judging have all of their entries in. I'm proud of y'all.

Old Oct 16th, 2022, 07:47 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6437
Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus Leviticus
I agree with you, PapaHuck. It's been a challenging week, so I'm going to say that getting my entry submitted and contributing to my bracket is a big win. Good luck everyone!
Old Oct 16th, 2022, 08:02 PM
Victree-Belle

Tools
User Statistics
And with 8 minutes to spare, we've got all of our entries! I've got to do a little bit of bookkeeping, but will then go ahead and reveal all of the entries by removing the "Secret" tags. Once that's done, feel free to read and discuss! I'm sure that the entries will be fun!

Old Oct 16th, 2022, 11:54 PM
Awopbopaloobopalopbamboom

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 51417
bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger bananabadger
I’m enjoying reading all the entries.
Can I say … big props to the Match 4 group; I think y’all had the hardest group of ingredients to work with.

Old Oct 17th, 2022, 04:15 AM
Barbarus sum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21172
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
I'm instinctively in favour of 64 oozes. They started off as one ENORMOUS ooze, in my imagination, and were split 6 times each. Why someone decided to do so is the MacGuffin at the centre of my badly-written encounter

Right, off to judge some entries
Old Oct 17th, 2022, 04:46 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 711
Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun Loun
Congrats to everyone for getting an entry in!