... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Old Nov 16th, 2022, 12:52 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5473
Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34 Seekr34
Hopefully, you saw mine as well.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 04:14 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5685
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymconeshot View Post
If you have time, I am nearly done with my character. I still need to do the RP sample, but the rest is all cleaned up and ready for review. I do want to point out/giving a warning that I plan on recruiting a bunch of followers and minions to lead via the warleader and leadership spheres.
I also intend on recruiting a whole bunch of Cohorts and Followers as well. Assuming we are both successful, perhaps we could co-ordinate between ourselves which Followers we need to recruit, in order to maximise effectiveness and prevent overlap.
This goes out to anyone else who wants to invest in the Leadership Sphere too.

Last edited by triedtherest; Nov 16th, 2022 at 04:14 AM.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 08:57 AM
Of the Fartnocker Clan

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50360
Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak Squeak
Sorry to say, but I need to withdraw. I love the idea of WOTW, but i just don’t have the time for it.

Sorry Leo!
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11783
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
If you had time for feedback and to let me know if any glaring problems with the character.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 09:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4934
Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain Oghain
Rurik
left-aligned image
Name | Rurik
Race | Drow
Class (S1) | Incanter
Class (S2) | Blacksmith (Spellforge)
Intended Role | Primary - Leader ; Secondary -
Alignment | Lawful Evil
Crime | Sedition

Height - 5'10" | Weight - 155lbs | Age - 261 | Skin - Dull Hematite | Hair - White | Eyes - Brown

Appearance | Whether one knows him as the modest trinket merchant or as the oddly serene gang leader, many are surprised by the lack of softness in Rurik's appearance. Despite his relatively small stature, he carries himself with the self-assurance of someone who has had to work to get what they have and certainly isn't afraid to fight to keep it. Constantly labour and hard work has left its mark upon him in both scars and a corded leanness. When seen manning his shop, he maintains a much tidier appearance. Keeping his his hair combed or slicked back and tucked behind his ears; favouring robes or cloth garb. Before those who encounter him otherwise, he most frequently favours the supple leathers of a more pragmatic, workman's, sensibilities. As his scars and weathered physique hint at, his clandestine associates are far more accustomed to him being covered in mud, soaking wet, reeking of sewage or failing anything else, sweat.

Personality | Possessing an infectious optimism and gregariousness, occasionally crossing into haughtiness, Rurik has an enthusiasm and gusto towards his occupation that many find almost disconcerting to observe in a Drow. Focused and diligent, he applies himself adroitly to what is asked of him and solves problems when they arise. In the eyes of many it is only in his hedonism that he is most like a true Drow. However, though a lifetime on the surface has tempered many of his innate tendencies, he remains fundamentally Drow at heart. Power is the only moral. The 'House' remains paramount, with him as Patriarch. His fealty and loyalty are reserved for those few he views as equals, and all others are lesser. This sense of superiority is embodied more in doing better and achieving more than others than an unfounded domineering attitude. Underneath it all is a peculiar sanguineness towards the haplessness and frailty of his lessers.

RP Sample

Last edited by Oghain; Nov 27th, 2022 at 08:13 PM.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by triedtherest View Post
I also intend on recruiting a whole bunch of Cohorts and Followers as well. Assuming we are both successful, perhaps we could co-ordinate between ourselves which Followers we need to recruit, in order to maximise effectiveness and prevent overlap.
This goes out to anyone else who wants to invest in the Leadership Sphere too.
We can look at coordinating, but I will be mostly looking at melee combatants.

Last edited by mightymconeshot; Nov 16th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 08:33 PM
Master of the Swamp

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11586
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Feedback is welcomed!

Application: Ready for Review
Haldis Damukaer
left-aligned image
Name: Haldis Damukaer
Race: BloodmarkedSkinwalker
Class (side one): Crimson Dancer
Class (side two): Nocturnal PredatorShifter
Intended Role: Vanguard, ambush predator, mobile attacker
Alignment: LE

Height: 6'0" | Weight: 175 pounds | Age: Unknown | Skin: Fair, scarred | Hair: Black | Eyes: Yellow, unnatural

Crime: Serial murderer disguised as a 'Contract Killer' for hireMurder

Physical Description: Haldis is a reasonably tall and lean man with a severe, haunting demeanor. Often mistaken for half-elf descent due to his slightly pointed ears, the physical attribute belies a more ominous explanation. Likewise, the unnatural color and carnaptious gaze further aid the uneasy air. The most common expression beneath the threadbare, earth-toned scarves is predaceous, bordering on feral. The rest of his clothing follows the simple, rugged style that appears more at home in the wilderness than in city life.

Personality: A cold, torrential current flows through a dulled, outward veneer, ready for unparalleled brutality at a whim. While anger evokes fiery imagery, Haldis is silent, chilly, and unpredictable, devoid of readable emotion at first glance. Despite his unpredictability, he is fiercely loyal and values the chain of command within his group. Once directed, Haldis will stop at nothing to unleash his savage bloodthirst. Stalking his prey from the shadows or striking heavy and hard, whatever method gets the job done, Haldis is the one to do it or die trying, appearing to throw aside self-preservation and donning fierce, staunch commitment to a singular goal.

Background:

RP Example:

I took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Odyssey; Nov 21st, 2022 at 09:05 PM.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 09:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5685
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymconeshot View Post
We can look at coordinating, but I will be mostly looking at melee combatants.
You said that you'd be recruiting Followers as well, or did you just mean Cohorts?
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 09:43 PM
One who has seen the end

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1098
Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei Tydorei
Hmm... I have an old way of the wicked character that i always wanted to get into a successful game...
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 10:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Both. Sergeant martial tradition gives me a cohort squad and I get the expanded leadership from commander.
Old Nov 16th, 2022, 11:07 PM
Valor Morgahlis

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14786
Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies Eviltedzies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydorei View Post
Hmm... I have an old way of the wicked character that i always wanted to get into a successful game...
Bring back Aeneas Delacroix, the Infernal Siren Tydorei! I miss that original Way of the Wicked game. Our players were amazing.
Old Nov 17th, 2022, 12:06 AM
You remind me of the Babe

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10320
JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver JonnyGulliver
Nearly done. Just need an in-character RP sample.

Much... too... tired...

Mwah!

(Faints dramatically)

One more day, homie-G

Last edited by JonnyGulliver; Nov 17th, 2022 at 12:08 AM.
Old Nov 17th, 2022, 12:14 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3272
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Alister is complete save for the RP sample, i will get to that within the next few days.
Old Nov 17th, 2022, 02:57 AM
Wraith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26132
LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron LeoByron
I might close this to new applicants next Monday the 21st. I'll still only start deciding on the 25th as planned but I may not consider applicants who show up after the 21st.

If you are lurking and plan to apply, toss your hat in with a placeholder and you can still be considered and have until the 25th to finish your app.

This is not final, but I am giving a heads up that I might do this Monday if a few more finish. If no one else finishes by Monday, I'll leave it wide open to all comers until the original deadline.
Old Nov 17th, 2022, 02:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8423
Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy Grouchy
Gunther Bontrielle is finally complete. This was a labor of love, I am heavily invested in him now.

Last edited by Grouchy; Nov 17th, 2022 at 02:58 AM.