User Statistics
RPXP: 7315
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Rise of the Necromancer

Game NameRise of the Necromancer
Game SystemDnD 5e
Themerevenge and concluding unfinished buisness
Flavourbleak, dark, brutal
Plot SummaryYou died. Your body grew heavy as your strength left you. Your vision grew dark and your skin cold, and then, oblivion. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Nothing to feel. No sense of time or thought, but there was still something. Something vague and incorporeal. Something unfocused and fluid. A fundamental sense of existence like a dreamless sleep. And then, consciousness. Self-awareness returned, as did sensation. The intake of breath. The beating of a heart. The feel of a cold hard surface beneath you. The sound of flickering flames and dripping water.

You open your eyes to stare at raw stone above you, light flickering off its wet surface. You turn your head to find the source of the illumination. A torch held by a man wearing black robes. His skin is pale white with long black hair. His ears are pointy but not as long as a full-blooded elf’s. his face is handsome yet somber despite the faint smile he wears. “Welcome back,” the man says. His voice is soft and calm, almost gentle. “Be at ease, you are safe. To answer what will certainly be your first question, no, you’re not alive. Not exactly. You are undead, but I did not give you the red kiss of the vampires, nor are you a mindless zombie. Oh, and don’t worry, you’re not a decaying monstrosity. The ritual I used restored your body to its pristine condition. You’ll pass for living, so long as no one inspects too closely. To answer what is likely your second question, you are in a cave in eastern Acara. It’s not much, but it’s a start. To answer your third question, I am Cairn Snow, a half elf necromancer with no affiliations. To answer your fourth question, I brought you back because I want your help with achieving my goal, a monumental task which I will go to any length to achieve. If you’re getting any violent ideas, know that the magic that sustains you is linked to my life force. If I die, you die, again. However, I am not a tyrant looking to enslave you. I chose you because I know there is something you want very badly, and as I said, I will go to any length to achieve my goal including helping you achieve yours. As for my goal, its very simple. I want to commit a genocide.”

Welcome to rise of a necromancer. As mentioned above, you are dead, brought back to help a necromancer commit genocide in exchange for helping you achieve your goal. The game world is a homebrew inspired by Warhammer, but if you’re not familiar with that universe don’t worry, I’ll be giving some basic information below and you can just say your character isn’t very worldly so wouldn’t know much. Relevant information will be provided in the game as it comes up. I will be accepting 5-7 players depending on applications. I will post updates every Monday and Thursday. If you fail to post by then I will post for you. Deadline will be 11-30

Applications

Name:

Race: human, elf, half elf, orc, half orc, gnome, halfling, dwarf, lizardfolk,

Class: anything from core, xanathars guide, tashas cauldron, eberon.

Background:

Backstory: feel free to make up cities and communities in this and I will integrate it into the world. Be as specific as you like, and be sure to include how you died.

Goal: this is the thing that you are willing to commit a genocide for. This will become part of the game so put as much detail in it as you can. This will influence if you are picked.

RP Sample: for this I want you to give your response to the intro above as if it were your first post in game. This will also influence if you are picked.

PlayerCharacterRaceClass
Talissen70Daerun of the Fallen SoulsHalf ElfPaladin (Oath of Vengeance) 4/Hexblade 1
Azure NokoriSera-Veluz Rival'liHalf ElfWarlock 2 / Sorcerer 3
RylusIndrac LeadbrewDwarf Barbarian
JaredSynXandrey Tanor'ThalCustom lineageWarlock Hexblade 1 / Bard 4
LastBardStanding Cervantes Diablehuman rogue
KnightfallKaininHumanDruid
psuedenimWana Danz-PnkLizardfolkSpore Druid
DyerdonSylas ErrantHigh ElfWizard
delpinatordurudakwood elfranger3 rogue 2
ZangulRobert Paige HalenLightfoot HalflingWarlock 2/Bard 3 college of Lore
IrishKatt Xactla'Kla "Bone Speaker"SaurianArtificer (armorer)
AlphaZ Skarrow Bloodtaker Human (variant, Norscan) Fighter (rune knight)
VanitySoaringMinka Relevish Variant Human Divine Soul Sorcerer
Kshnik Thok TlalocLizardfolk Life Cleric 1, Arcane Archer Fighter 4
FatherDondoVictor LeicheHumanPsi Warrior (3), Undead Warlock (2)

Last edited by Togot; Nov 28th, 2022 at 08:23 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 12:42 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Reserved for questions

starting level is 5th with 1,500 gold for gear. for stats, you'll be rolling 2d6+6 but don't roll in this thread . max health at first level then either roll or take average, your choice

all alignments are acceptable, but you must be a team player. acting against the party is acting against Kai's goal and he will not tolerate that, but you can be an evil person whose goal is to murder someone.

despite being undead, healing and healing potions still work normally

anything you can afford with your starting gold, you can buy, including magic items

Last edited by Togot; Nov 16th, 2022 at 01:45 PM.
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 03:02 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 329
Zangul Zangul Zangul Zangul

NAME: Robert Paige Halen
RACE: Lightfoot Halfling / Teifling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
CLASS: Warlock 2/Bard 3 college of Lore
BACKGROUND: Sage
BACKSTORY: In a nut shell5 years ago is when it all started, I was what you call a bookworm. You know one of those people that have their nose in a book. I was in my study when I came across Devil's, Demons and fiends. I started reading it, and came across a section that had an incantation to summon Asmodeus. Now if you don't know Asmodeus is the ruler of the nine hells. In fact he is the one if I dare say created the Tieflings, that's a whole different story for another time. Well as with all curious beings I read the incantation. Well, what do you know a few moments had passed and I gave up on it. As I closed the book, there before me was Asmodeus. He said you summoned me so you know what you want, you know what I can do. So, without a second thought, I told him I want fame, wealth, and women. I want to be the most successful musician in all the world. You could say I sold my soul for music. A few moments later the deed was done a pact was made. So I started traveling around the lands playing in taverns and Inns. It wasn't until the town near buy I was performing in. Afterwards I started to drink and tell stories only a musician could tell. I finished up and started walking to my room, that's when a mysterious man approached and robbed me, the robbery went south, I ended up dead with a dagger in the back.

BACKSTORY: Full version: Robert Paige Halen is the son of world renowned musician James Axel Halen, and some tavern maid. Robert grew up with life on the road, going from city to city. Kingdom to Kingdom watching his father perform. He read tons of books at which was given to his father. Robert would try to sing which would sound like two boar's fighting. He also tried to play the Lute which would sound out of tune and no rhythm. Eventually his father would get disappointed at him for the lack of musical talent and sent him off to a bunch scholars to finish raising him. So Robert became infatuated with the arcane and the magics. Unfortunately he was there lacking in that department as well. So upon his travels in between colleges and libraries he would stop off at taverns. Even with a gift of gab and story telling he still couldn't get the girl or even make coin. Well, Robert came to the mausoleum of the dead. It was an old library dedicated to the dead. Kahn the old scholar that ran it offered me a book of my own chosing in exchange for a few chores and errands to be done. Robert agreed and did everything asked. So he searched and searched until he found Devils, Demons and Fiends. After traveling 2 weeks back to the city of Zeled where his house is. Robert takes his acquired books and adds them to his study. After a few days He decides to peek in to the Devil's, Demon's, and Fiends. Studying it night and day for about two months, Robert decides to perform the Incantation to summon Asmodeus. So getting the candles and setting up the symbols and markings required to perform the Incantation. He begins reciting the passage over and over and over. For a while nothing happened. As Robert began to clean everything up and count it as a hoax of an incantation. A puff of smoke rises and a firey boom sounds through the air and before him stands Asmodeus. "You know what you want and you know what I can do, for otherwise you would not have summoned me." So without a hesitant thought Robert "I want to be the best musician in the world, I want the Fame, the riches, and the women." With those words spoken Asmodeus just snapped his fingers, and Robert levitated into the air and as he screamed his soul was ripped right out of him, his skin started to blister and bubble, and then replaced with a whole new look. His hair was the same, but now his skin was a little tough, it was reddish in color, he now has horns protruding from his head, and a tail now behind him. "Your soul is mine, you are mine. Now go play your toys and enjoy your new life." with a thunderous boom Asmodeus was gone. The next mourning Robert picked up his lute and just went to twin jamming. Later on on he went out to the center of town and started playing and singing. A man stopped and told Robert to come on by the The Broken Barrel if you are as good as you sound now, I give you 3 gold a night and free drink to perform. So Robert did just that. After a few months he began to be famous in the town with songs like , Ale Drinking Elves, King Henry is The Devil, Witches on The Mount, and No Soul All Gain. Now it would be a lie if I told you that Robert was famous so I am not going to, now word as such did travel and people of all sorts did come to see him. 1 night Robert was asked to come play at the tournament of Gladiators as a intermission show. Of course he took the gig, it was for 500 gold. At the tournament he played his old songs and debuted 3 new songs; Fire Ball Wizard, This Old Sword, and The Devil went to Airedale. Robert instead of going home, reluctantly stayed one more night, gambling, drinking, and partying. Robert decided to head up for the night but never made it to his room. A mysterious man had stabbed him in the back left him the to die like a stuck pig, yeah the feller also stole Roberts Gold.

GOAL: I want to be the most famous musician in all the land. I want fame, wealth and women. I will do anything to achieve this.

RP SAMPLE: Robert Paige Halen looks at his hands and his body well what he can see of it. In disbelief or shock, not quite sure yet to make of the events that just unfolded. After hearing what this Cairn Snow had to say, Robert hesitates and then responds.
" Genocide, you want my help to commit a genocide. I must say that is quite an objective. I do say I am very impressed with the bringing me back from the dead. As a show of gratitude, I must help you with this. You can count me in. I think I feel a song in the making. 'Necromancer Knew My Secret', Coming to a grave site near you."

You can't kill what you can't see,
But what you can't see can kill you! Quote from Nailo moonshade Phantom Rogue

Last edited by Zangul; Nov 26th, 2022 at 10:23 PM.
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
starting level is 5
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 05:23 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2261
Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70
Daeren
right-aligned image

Name: Daerun of the Fallen Souls

Race: Half Elf

Class: Paladin (Oath of Vengeance) 4/Hexblade 1

Background: Knight

Goal: Vengeance. At the betrayer Caulder and Lord Olos.

RP Sample:
The first memory was of pain, as the volley of twenty arrows struck him. But it wasn’t real, not this time, and it passed in a moment. The next was the sneering grin on Caldur’s face, if anything it hurt more but was equally fleeting. Then her image filled his mind, the contrast of the blood against the snow, peaceful expression marred by the reality of the situation which caused it. He raged silently.
Impotently. And then his eyes opened, and he took a breath.

”Welcome back”

The hooded figure spoke, and Daerun listened. He gradually released his fingers and toes which had been contracted into fists by his dream, only it was not a dream, and he felt a chill run down his spine.

”The ritual I used restored your body to its pristine condition”

Daerun moved his awareness through his body slowly, no pain, no wounds or injuries he could feel. He was naked and lying on a cold stone slab which in itself was mildly concerning. But he had died, he was sure of that, and this figure did not disagree.

"I am not a Tyrant looking to enslave you. I chose you because I know there is something you want very badly”

Daerun slowly sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the slab, his dark eyes focussing on the hooded figure. Sizing him up, measuring the distance between them and identifying several likely weapons from the environment. But this man had given him life again and if he was to be believed, could take it away as quickly.

"I will go to any length to achieve my goal including helping you achieve yours. As for my goal, it’s very simple. I want to commit a genocide"

The furrowing of eyebrows was involuntary, but the short laugh was intentional before he addressed the robed figure ”I would need to know more before you have any commitment from me, that is a significant intention you have” Daerun could feel the hoarseness in his throat affecting his words and coughed. ”I served a just cause before. And I lost everything, my life, my future. And her, but you know that already, don’t you?”

Daerun stood, initially on unsure feet before leaning back on the slab for support before continuing to speak “You can give me a shot at Caldur and the bastard king?” eyes never blinking and never leaving the hooded figure. ”You give me them, and I will assist you with your Genocide, but I warn you now, if you are lying to me, I will take us both back to whatever hell you have rescued me from, now where is my sword?”

Last edited by Talissen70; Nov 24th, 2022 at 06:21 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 05:30 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 06:26 PM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 06:55 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 09:00 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3605
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Can you tell us who the genocide is against?
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 09:07 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
I had wanted to reveal that in game, but i suppose its a fair question. the snow elves
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 09:57 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 57
RexBeard
"Strix Frostbeard." the red-haired female dwarf replies.

"I grew up in the mountain city of Fr'uita, but it was the wilds surrounding Fr'uita that called to my soul. When I came of age I went on a vision quest into the wilderness. A massive thunderstorm blew up around me, and yet I sat, untouched in its midst. I knew then that I had been chosen to serve none other than the God of Thunder himself, Thor.

The last thing I remember was the battle raging around me. We had been betrayed by a rogue group of those damn snow elves who infiltrated Fr'uita in pursuit of one of their own who had fled, heavy with child. Their force was small, but powerful. We were just starting to turn the tide of battle when I saw one of their spellcasters..."
, she pauses and her eyes widen, "BY THOR'S HAMMER! DID I REALLY DIE BY GETTING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING? OF ALL THE...THAT'S JUST...UGGGHHH!"

Strix slams her warhammer on the ground in anger and frustration, then takes a slow, deep breath. "If it means a chance to call down the thunder on the heads of those who attacked my home, you can count me in."
Old Nov 14th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3605
Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori Azure Nokori
Application
right-aligned image

Name: Sera-Veluz Rival'li

Race: Half Elf

Class: Warlock 2 / Sorcerer 3

Background: Courtier

Backstory:

Maid to wife, wife to widow, widow to mogul, mogul to baroness, baroness to corpse.And now...corpse...to queen?

A half Icilic was a rare thing, because 1) they were killed on sight, and 2) the Icilic never left Glacia. But suppose one has a change of heart, fake their own death, cross the ocean, fall in love, and bore a child with a human. Well, that child would be quite special indeed. Special, and exquisitely beautiful.
Sera-Veluz was such a child, and "beautiful" would make each and every poet tear out their own heart at the insufficiency of the word.

Her early life was simple. There was love and attention aplenty, but a father that always had an eye on the shadows never took chances and never put himself out there, and thus the families lifestyle was meagre. So as she grew older, Sera-Veluz felt like she deserved more. She had quickly learnt how to manipulate and use her charms to get everything she desired. She was not cruel with it, never luring a lovestruck young man to spend his life savings, nor setting rivals against each other, but who ever said no to a pretty face?

Her husband, the young Baron Elzhad, definitely could not. At 17 she started to work for him as a maid, at 18 they were wed. Only 6 years older, Elzhad had quickly won this title on two fronts. One as a war hero and the second has a successful business man, not only breeding horses, but also formalising the transportation guild.
And it was love. Elzhad ticked every box on every list imaginable, and Sera-Veluz, not only turned all heads, but matched her husband's philanthropic mind. More than a trophy wife, she was soon running many of the families main businesses. A veritable power couple.

Her new title granted her access to the courts, and what she saw sicked her. Corruption at every turn, so many blind-eyes it was a miracle they could see at all.
She told her husband that they should be the ones to do something about it, but his replies were dismissive, waving away the notion as impossible, and impracticable.
Cracks in their relationship soon appeared, for Sera-Veluz challenged the system and repercussions came against her husband. Sera-Veluz had power in her own right, but only a baron's wife, she was.
Yet still she meddled.

A riding accident. A snapped neck.
That's what they said caused her husbands death. But Sera-Valuz knew all to well there was no accident. She may not had been the one to place her hands upon his face and twist, but she was the killer all the same. She lost her husband, her home, her money. Now 22, and back to nothing.

Or so it may seem...but Sera-Veluz had learnt a lot, and she would not stay down. Perhaps they thought she would heed the warning, but they had just given her even more reason to fight.
So she built herself up again, and in 4 years she had risen back to power. Although this time, she would need to go further. The rule of this country was old, inferior, decayed. It need new life.

Or so she thought as the arrow pierced the back of her skull.

Goal: To be queen of Versemen.
A large, mainly human kingdom expanding along the base of a broad mountain range. The kingdom is no means poor. Trade is strong and the kingdom enjoys the bounty of the mountain mines and the fields that the mountain snowmelt help to cultivate. But with such size and prosperity, corruption reigns supreme. The merchant houses and guilds bully and extort their way to power, while to common folk suffer in the fierce winter colds.

RP Sample:
Her hand instinctively went to the wound in the back of her head as the man prattled on. Healed, scared for sure, but her hair would keep that covered. She kept her expression calm. The man has indeed flooded her with answers, but if all was as he said, there was no cause for alarm.
She sat up from the cold hard slab where she lay and turned to her resurrector, a comforting half smile upon her lips once again full of life.
Now it was time to pick a position. Cold and hard, warm and welcoming, seductive, disregard, chiding...

"Sir Snow. Why I thank you very much for your...gift, I won't be going to the extremes of kissing your boots. As you have so kindly offered up already, I am but a pawn in your plan. So you have my thanks, and we shall leave it there and move forward. She jumped down from the slab to bring her to the same height as the necromancer. Looking up to him would give him the sense of power over her.
You have been very forthcoming, and I see you quite enjoy the monologue, but leave allow me to take the speaker's stand for a moment. Answered many unasked questions you have. Yet, there is one glarring one you have missed. An interesting little word, Why? And to that I have my own assumption." She started to pace the room, occasionally turning her back to the necromancer to slow she held no fear of him.
"You say you have no affiliation. So it would seem the cause is your own. Personal. And I can see that like me, you are half-elven, and given your pale complexion, a half-Icilic. A rare creature indeed, and I can't help but to feel somewhat saddened by this." She held up her hands in mock despair "Alas, I am no longer unique." She cried out before giving him a mocking smile. "But you already knew that, didn't you?"
"The same we may be, but this ill-intent towards our heritage if yours alone. So they think me an abomination that should be erased. So be it! I couldn't care less about the opinions of small minded, inbred, cousin-f#$'ers and dare them to try to kill me"she paused and shrugged"...again, anyway. It is not like they can claim the first.
BUT..
If I fight your battle, you will give me what I want. Which, I assume again, you already know. So, yes. I'll do it...and then you make me Queen.
And that's that. And if I've made any misconclusions thus far, well...Let's just peg that down to being rusty from just undying. Hmmm?

Last edited by Azure Nokori; Nov 26th, 2022 at 04:35 AM.
Old Nov 15th, 2022, 12:57 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5696
Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770 Reliq0770
Of course @Togot would come up with this concept! Lol!

Posting interest! I'll get something up soon

Surprised that you aren't allowing Van Richten's for this! I had an idea for a hexblood or a Dhampir that I wanted to try.
Old Nov 15th, 2022, 01:08 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3272
Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus Rylus
Name: Indrac Leadbrew

Race: Dwarf (Hill)

Class: Barbarian (Totem)

Background: Athletics instead of persuasionNoble

Backstory: Indrac was born and grew up in Karak Kadak, a small dwarven hold in the foot of the mountains that was just starting out. His young life was spent learning about a great many things, but he took to learning combat the best. He was a natural, whether it was hand to hand, hammers, or axes he acceled. He fell behind in the academic side of learning and often fell asleep during lectures his many teachers would give but being the son of the lord of the hold afforded him the negation of the most serious consequences for doing so. The one academic class he paid attention to was that of the history of the grudge bearers and the slayers. It was a profession he wanted more than anything, to be a slayer was his dream…but it was just that, he knew that he had to take over for his father as the lord when the time came. But that never stopped him from praying and wishing that he could become a slayer instead.

Just a few years before Indrac was considered an adult a massive force of orcs assaulted the hold. Seemingly endless waves of them crashed against the dwarven defenders and little by little they took ground. In the end Indrac stood with his father fighting back-to-back as the swarms of orcs surged forth and bodies began to pile up. The mountain of dead orcs continues to grow by the second before one under his feet gave way and caused Indrac to fall and an avalanche of orc bodies to bury him. Exhausted, Indrac succumbed to unconsciousness. When he awoke everything was silent, no screams or warcrys or sounds of battle at all. He used what little strength he had to dig his way out of the corpse pile and what he found on the surface was to much for his to bare.

The hold had fallen, this he knew but during the battle he had not seen just how many of his kin had died but now with it all over he could see…everyone, all the dwarves had fallen, not a soul remained within the now quiet and dark dwarven hold. Indrac sat on the pile of corpses for an unknown period, his mind trying to comprehend that he was now alone. When he did start to move again, he found a burning sensation in his heart, he found a need for revenge. He grabbed his father’s axe and set off to track the orcs.

He found some of them camped a few days later and with a savage fury he cut through the small camp leaving nonalive and then moved on to the next…and then the next. The fourth camp was larger, much larger, than the previous he had attacked. He had found the main army and just as before he launched an assault and slaughtered the nearest orcs with ease but just as in the hold, their numbers seemed endless and after an hour of fighting the dead orcs were piling up again, and once again he slipped when a body gave out. It was in that moment as the orcish weapons tore at his flesh that he remembered what he had prayed for…was the fall of the hold his fault?

Goal: Indrac wants revenge for his fallen kin, he wants to slaughter every orc he can find and wipe them off the planet. He would also like to find a way to ask the gods if he was the cause of his hold’s fall, if his wish brought the orcs to the holds steps.

RP Sample:
You open your eyes to stare at raw stone above you, light flickering off its wet surface. You turn your head to find the source of the illumination. A torch held by a man wearing black robes. His skin is pale white with long black hair. His ears are pointy but not as long as a full-blooded elf’s. his face is handsome yet somber despite the faint smile he wears. “Welcome back,” the man says. His voice is soft and calm, almost gentle. “Be at ease, you are safe. To answer what will certainly be your first question, no, you’re not alive. Not exactly. You are undead, but I did not give you the red kiss of the vampires, nor are you a mindless zombie. Oh, and don’t worry, you’re not a decaying monstrosity. The ritual I used restored your body to its pristine condition. You’ll pass for living, so long as no one inspects too closely. To answer what is likely your second question, you are in a cave in eastern Acara. It’s not much, but it’s a start. To answer your third question, I am Cairn Snow, a half elf necromancer with no affiliations. To answer your fourth question, I brought you back because I want your help with achieving my goal, a monumental task which I will go to any length to achieve. If you’re getting any violent ideas, know that the magic that sustains you is linked to my life force. If I die, you die, again. However, I am not a tyrant looking to enslave you. I chose you because I know there is something you want very badly, and as I said, I will go to any length to achieve my goal including helping you achieve yours. As for my goal, its very simple. I want to commit a genocide.”

The dwarf smirked “Ye want me ta kill yer foes huh?” a dry dust laden laugh echoed forth “they wouldn’t happen to be greenskins would they?” he shook his head “No, the gods wouldn’t be that kind ta me.” Indrac forced his bones and stiff muscles to work and stood up taking a look around “Fine, ye want me help ta kill somethin then I want the same.” Indrac turned to look the necromancer in the eyes and smiled “I want yer help to eliminate the greenskins, not a one can survive fer the sake of me fallen kin I will rip this world apart to find every last one. If’n your ok with that then we have a deal, if’n not then put me back to rest.” The determination and stubbornness could be seen in Indracs eyes as he held his hand out to the man that could be his boss and instrument of revenge.

Last edited by Rylus; Nov 19th, 2022 at 02:55 AM.
Old Nov 15th, 2022, 05:31 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
@Togot, Is it helpful if the Snow Elves are a focus of hatred in the character backstory as that is why these individuals were recruited or is it better the revenge angle is seperate from the resurrectior's intentions?

Last edited by Talissen70; Nov 15th, 2022 at 06:15 AM.