OOC At least 500 feet from school property - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Monsterhearts - Stuck Outside the Magic Kingdom
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 12-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Old School - or just old

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2411
timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible
Is it within the realm of possibility for Aurora to give the note back, now that she's been caught? Or does her hunger require her to hold on to it now that it's in her possession?
Old 12-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18455
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
I'm hesitant to ever say a PC can't do something they want to do. And insofar as Carlos, a potential romantic interest, saw the theft, I think the harm is done. I'm OK with you putting it back, but it would definitely not be something Aurora enjoys, and that should be reflected in her next action.

I think if you had succeeded and gotten one of the benefits from your "Satiety" move, I might rule differently.

Sound fair?
Old 12-16-2018, 03:43 AM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6489
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
Bump?
Old 12-16-2018, 04:49 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11282
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Sorry that took a while. I was waiting for the transition to lunch, and forgot that Ella needed to answer Safiyah about where they were meeting.
Old 12-16-2018, 10:33 AM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
You're good. AFAIK, everybody should be making a post this pass, while the news is still playing in the background in homeroom.
Old 12-16-2018, 12:40 PM
Old School - or just old

Tools
User Statistics
timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible timplausible
I've been pretty busy. I'll do my best to get a post up tonight.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:10 AM
Old School - or just old

Tools
User Statistics
FYI - I will be out of town from Dec 21 through 24, and probably won't be able to post during that time.
Old 12-18-2018, 12:50 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
I'm thinking of just pausing the game for the holidays (as I'm doing for my other game, too). We're not exactly posting at a blazing speed, and the holidays won't make that better. We can draw a curtain on this scene and move on to another when we return. We're still waiting on a reply, so I think I'll wait for that, add a quick response, then lock up shop until about the 3rd of Jan.
Old 12-18-2018, 04:16 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke Shylocke
I'll be here ready to play.
Old 12-18-2018, 06:25 PM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11282
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
I'll be here too, Wyn.
Old 12-18-2018, 07:02 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks guys. Things just got a little more stressful around here for medical reasons, and I want to make sure I can deal with those things while keeping sanity and preserving game quality.

I'll be around for OOC, so it might also be worthwhile to have a chat over break about direction, staging the next few scenes, etc
Old 12-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
Last call for pre-holiday-break posts. I'll close up shop tomorrow evening. We're moving more slowly than I'd like, so hopefully a break can help re-charge interest in keeping up pace, once we return.
Old 12-23-2018, 07:21 PM
Eternal Bard

Tools
User Statistics
OK, that's the send of Scene 1. We'll take an intermission until Jan 3, and then I'll post new thread(s). I'm thinking of putting Aurora, Link, and Annabelle together in one thread, and Ella in another. I'd like to get you guys together, since we've mostly had parallel play so far. There's talk of Aurora and Annabelle talking to Ella after school, so maybe next scene is lunch, and after that comes after school (wherever is a good place for that).

Aurora needs to deal with Carlos - that can either happen at lunchtime, or after school. Shylocke mentioned having a scene with the rumor-mongers from homeroom. That could presumably also happen either in the lunchroom, or after school. We can discuss this stuff OOC over the next week-plus.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:21 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12601
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Holidays were a bear for me sorry for my delays.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Lies and Trickery

Tools
User Statistics
To clarify, Link will be looking to corner Becky at some point just to reassure her/see what's got her all frazzly. How that goes down or not will figure into him confronting the rumour mongers. (Ruth, The Bull, Forrest)