OOC Pau'Ole Nalu Luau: OOC Discussion - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Pau'ole Nalu: Endless Waves
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 11-08-2017, 01:14 AM
Hail To Hoots!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1987
Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes
Hey guys, sorry I've been unable to get the post up yet. The semester continues to just pummel me one projects after the next, one curveball after the other... I'm not planning on giving up. I will have a post for you guys by this weekend at the absolute latest, though I'm shooting for earlier.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:09 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 625
2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance 2nd Chance
Hey guys,

I'm really sorry, but all of my classes decided to dump projects on me at the same time with only four weeks left in the semester. I simply don't see myself having time to post until winter break and I don't want to hold up the game, so I'm going to bow out. I'm really sorry, I had no idea my workload was going to get this crazy.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Hail To Hoots!

Tools
User Statistics
Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes Crocartes
Sorry to hear that 2nd Chance, though I'm afraid I have some bad news of my own...

I'm sorry that I've been put in this position everyone, but this semester is really killing me time wise. I've been getting devoured with an absurd amount of out-of-class hours, and I had truly thought it would get better. Unfortunately, it's simply kept getting worse. I had really hoped to be able to spend a bunch of time on this game for you guys, but I 'm struggling to find enough time to even post in the other games I'm in, let alone be able to make sure that I have a coherent and consistent world with quality posts for you guys.

I really hate to have to say this, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep this game running in a manner that will do you and your characters justice. I've failed you as a DM, and this is not a decision that I'm making lightly.

I'm truly sorry everyone, but I've simply been crushed this semester under the weight of a mountain of outside work, projects and research. It is currently showing no signs of letting up, and it actually looks like it's going to get worse over the next month. I just don't believe that I have the time required to dedicate to continuing to run this game without my posts being weeks and weeks apart.

Last edited by Crocartes; 11-12-2017 at 03:01 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Paladin of God

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 569
Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos
I understand. I've had times like those. I wish you luck and I'll be praying that everything goes well for you. If you wish to restart after the semester is over, I'll still be here, and if not thanks for all the fun so far!
Always open to critiques and criticisms!
Old 11-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2111
silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers silverfeathers
I second Xalos' words. You never know how the semester is going pan out work wise until you actually get into it. I have had those semester loaded with papers, projects and labs(pre lab work, lab work and post lab work) and just dreaded them and could not wait for them to be over.

I wish both of you good luck with the remainder of your semesters and hope the work load is better in the future.

If you ever want to restart/revive this game I would love to return. I believe this game has a lot of potential want to see if succeed in the future.
Tower graduate #820
Old 11-12-2017, 01:41 PM
Ö́̎̑͛͌̉ͧ̓̍͒ͧͮ̎̈́̌̈ͪ̚r͂̍ ̂̅c

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1947
Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney
I'll gladly wait until the semester is over!
Old 11-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Hail To Hoots!

Tools
User Statistics
Well thank you everyone! I would definitely be willing to try and give this a start after the semester! It makes me really happy that guys would be willing to opt for such a thing.

It really hurt to have to type that message, as I feel like I really let you guys down. However it does bring me some joy to know that you guys enjoyed/are excited enough about this to be willing to wait and give it another go!

I will try and work on fleshing things out as I get chances this semester then. If it looks like I'll have enough time next semester (I am almost 100% certain that I won't have as much out of class work), I'll shoot you guys messages and see if we can get this rolling. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence everyone!

I hope that the next month or so goes well for all of you as well.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12274
tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum tomplum
Yeah, I'm not going anywhere. We can just put the game on hiatus until you're ready again.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Paladin of God

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 569
Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos Xalos
I hope you're all having a great start to the Christmas season! Next week is finals for me, and I'm assuming its within a week or so for you guys if they haven't started already. Good luck on all the exams for the fellow students here!
Always open to critiques and criticisms!
Old 03-05-2018, 04:10 AM
Ö́̎̑͛͌̉ͧ̓̍͒ͧͮ̎̈́̌̈ͪ̚r͂̍ ̂̅c

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1947
Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney Pruney
Croooocartes

Is the semester over yet?