Notices

Old 07-31-2013, 03:06 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk
Character Creation Rules

All characters will start at level 6, 32 point buy.

First level HP is max and re-roll any ones rolled for HP.

All advanced\prestige classes are open as long as they fit the setting (1900-1920 turn of the century).

Most magic/psionics is restricted, although I am not opposed to something along the lines of a African tribal witch doctor/shaman type character.

Let me know if you have any questions concerning character creation.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 11-22-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:42 PM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7126
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
Bit early to be wondering, but what equipment restricitons are in place, lifestyle limitations, or any sort of similar inventory removal (aside from the obvious non-period junk, though as I say that..I wonder what sort of voodoo a tribal could pull off with FaceTime)
Old 08-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Will the base of the 32 point buy be 8pts as in Dungeons and Dragons or 10 as in Pathfinder? I already ran my character D&D style, but just in case I was wrong, hey free points are cool!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:39 AM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
D20 Modern is 8 point base. So adjust as necessary.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMemories View Post
Bit early to be wondering, but what equipment restricitons are in place, lifestyle limitations, or any sort of similar inventory removal (aside from the obvious non-period junk, though as I say that..I wonder what sort of voodoo a tribal could pull off with FaceTime)
Sorry, I didn't see this question earlier. (it actually wasn't showing up when I answered Thunderscreamers question).

To answer your question, any equipment, careers, lifestyles, etc. that do not fit the time period are restricted. As mentioned earlier, magic/psionics is also restricted however I am not opposed to an African witchdoctor/shaman type character.

Basically, I want to keep everything true to the time period, so no "alternate" reality type stuff.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 08-02-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:28 PM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
Alright, so basically, in terms of exotic items (IE. Stuff not readily available, such as a Kirpan) would be acceptable based on tradition and setting? =) I am just wondering if I would have had to -1 a wealth bonus since traditional sikh garb and implements might not be readily available in london at this timeframe.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 08-02-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Sorry, wrong thread.
Old 08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMemories View Post
Alright, so basically, in terms of exotic items (IE. Stuff not readily available, such as a Kirpan) would be acceptable based on tradition and setting? =) I am just wondering if I would have had to -1 a wealth bonus since traditional sikh garb and implements might not be readily available in london at this timeframe.
Yes, that would be acceptable. However, I think we can stretch the rules a bit and say traditional Sikh items were readily available enough to not warrant a hit to wealth bonus. You could even go so far as to say he brought the stuff with him when he left his home country (were it would have been readily available).
Old 08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
It would have been readily available in India, but he left India an adolescent, so therefore had to obtain them through inheritance or acquisition in London. Thanks for bending the rules to allow such though =)
----
Final question would be, should we just edit in C-Sheets to our submission posts, or would you like us to PM links when you ask?