Old 08-24-2013, 07:38 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 241
MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk MonkeyPunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchief View Post
This has intrigued me... and if you are still open for applications I may knock something out...

I've been out of D&D for a while and this is suitably different enough to tempt me back... I don't have any experience of D20 Modern (or Past!) but I think I understand D&D V3.5 enough to muddle through and get the hang of it! However if this is a problem please let me know...

I do have a character concept (loosely based off a real-life person) for an English gent from a moneyed and connected family, well schooled, well travelled, slightly obscure military background and a with slight (mysterious) twist to his current situation...

I'll try and flesh it out and post up soon - hopefully soon enough to squeak through before final, final deadline!
Welcome Warchief. I am indeed still accepting. Your submission looks very nice. Go ahead and roll up a CS and link it to your submission.

Let us know if you have any questions getting your sheet done.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 08-24-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
Tayari na kusubiri!PrÍt et en attente!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:15 PM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7126
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
Had a rough weekend...but here.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20
Occigon
Here we be.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:35 AM
Killing goblins since '95

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 423
Warchief Warchief Warchief Warchief Warchief
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMemories View Post
Had a rough weekend...but here.
If by 'Rough Weekend' you mean laid up in bed with Man Flu then that makes two of us...

If by 'Rough Weekend' you mean you've been out drinking and partying lots then I am very jealous and you get no sympathy...!

I will hopefully have sheet done ASAP (as soon as I can find my laptop under the mountain of tissues) - most likely be tomorrow - fingers crossed.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:39 AM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
How about rough weekend as in losing my step kids to a molesting father because some CYS worked didn't feel like reading a forensic interview, then closing the case and forcing us to recind our emergency custody order and give them back. Then having to sort through their mother's depression and constant belittling of me because our lot in life doesn't equal the 6 figure luxury that their father provides, while using that money-filled gift to sweep away his sins.

Thats my weekend, and so far this week is continuing like that.
Old 08-28-2013, 08:10 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 110
Thunderscreamer Thunderscreamer
I don't wan't to get into a religious discussion, but no amount of money's going to sweep that up. Rape of your child is one of the most evil things someone can possibly do, in my personal opinion. I have no doubts he's got a hard eternity ahead of him. The Bastard.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:48 AM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Wow! Dude my heart goes out to you. I'm a big believer in what goes around comes around (good and bad). I like to have faith that a person such as that will eventually reap the seeds he has sown.

That said, and as much as I would like to have your character in the game, perhaps now's a good time to take a break from PbP and just concentrate on your family.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 08-29-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:54 AM

Tools
User Statistics
I'm sorry to have made such a trivial remark - I mistook 'rough' as a mild adjective, and I mis-read the seriousness. Sorry once again...

Last edited by Warchief; 08-29-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:45 AM

Tools
User Statistics
My Character Sheet is now included in my app. I would greatly appreciate a couple of pairs of eyes reviewing it... Although I know D&D3.5 fairly well Modern seems to be more different than I first thought!

I'm not too precious over the stats - if anything makes sense to change to improve or better fit the party then let me know (however some of the skills and feats are there to reflect background so I'd prefer to keep them)

Is the D20 Past supplement available anywhere? (anyone got it on PDF and could dropbox link maybe??). A Lot of online resources, and the SRD, are all geared towards Modern. I may have chosen different feats, occupation, starting equipment etc depending on what is available...

Also I did re-roll 1's for HP's. Was that just applicable for HP's or for starting Wealth as well? (my wealthy landed gentry gent has turned out to be not so wealthy after all!!)
Old 08-29-2013, 06:06 PM
No, I'm not Emo

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry about my emotional outburst here, I had just really collapsed that night. Things will improve, they have to. I wasn't meaning to just vent, but lotta stress...anyways..>.>
Old 08-30-2013, 12:30 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMemories View Post
Sorry about my emotional outburst here, I had just really collapsed that night. Things will improve, they have to. I wasn't meaning to just vent, but lotta stress...anyways..>.>
No worries, happens to the best of us.

On a lighter note, We only need Details to chime in so I know he's still in the game. He hasn't been on for a few days so maybe he's just busy with something. I'll give it another day or two and if we don't hear from him we'll get started anyway.

Last edited by MonkeyPunk; 08-30-2013 at 12:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 12:53 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchief View Post
My Character Sheet is now included in my app. I would greatly appreciate a couple of pairs of eyes reviewing it... Although I know D&D3.5 fairly well Modern seems to be more different than I first thought!

I'm not too precious over the stats - if anything makes sense to change to improve or better fit the party then let me know (however some of the skills and feats are there to reflect background so I'd prefer to keep them)

Is the D20 Past supplement available anywhere? (anyone got it on PDF and could dropbox link maybe??). A Lot of online resources, and the SRD, are all geared towards Modern. I may have chosen different feats, occupation, starting equipment etc depending on what is available...

Also I did re-roll 1's for HP's. Was that just applicable for HP's or for starting Wealth as well? (my wealthy landed gentry gent has turned out to be not so wealthy after all!!)
Unfortunately there is no SRD for D20 Past. Not sure why WotC put out SRD for the rest but not Past. I have the PDF so I'll see if I can get it to you.

The option to reroll 1's was only for HP.

I looked over your CS and it all looks fine. Didn't crunch all the numbers though, but at a glance it looks good.
Old 09-02-2013, 01:44 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Alright, away we go. First post is up.

http://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthrea...98#post5759598
Old 09-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I Fling Poo!

Tools
User Statistics
Ok, a couple things I like to mention about my games. First, I enjoy the roleplaying as much as the roll playing. Second, I encourage players to take creative liberties in my games. As long as it doesn't change the mechanics or alter the premise in any drastic way, feel free to be creative.