Game Thread Prologue: The Left Eye of Bahamut - Page 36 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Wielders of the Righteous Fire
twitter facebook
0 4 8 0
... raised for charity!
: +

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
"What do you know about the disappearances from the blue people?" Pavel asked, "The spellscarred I mean."
Old 05-05-2013, 06:35 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 454
Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur Valeur
Outertown - Five Hen TavernRanath looks to Lothane. "I d-d-don't know what the guards've found out, but prolly ain't a lot, if I know them right," he says with a grin. Ranath question makes him smile all the wider. "Like yourself? It's a good trick you've managed there - you look like pro.. pro.. pro.. real spellscarred people, though I can't imagine why you would do that. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me," he says, and everything about him screaming that it really isn't. "Well most - if not all - of the few spellscarred people in Markanth has dissappeared in the last few weeks. That's all I be knowing."

A small man with whiskers of amber hair on his cheeks walks up to your table. "The Lady's presents are in the stables," he says shortly, before turning to leave.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11751
Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser Battlechaser
"Good." Pavel asked, "Ready to head out?"
Closed Thread