RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 14th, 2021, 07:30 AM
The Buddha Himself

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2300
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
I am going to apologize for my confusing standards. I legit still havent seen a character that's caught my interest yet.

I'm very sorry, I'm not sure how to describe my standards without just sounding like... an ashole?

Check out my podcast with my VA buddies; Rejected Party Members

Last edited by Krow Nest; Nov 14th, 2021 at 07:30 AM.
Old Nov 14th, 2021, 10:35 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
@DM, how do you feel about Dinadan and Bertilak? As I understand, Dinadan is basically a bard, more of a comedian than a warrior, and Bertilak is the human guise of the Green Knight. Since the Green Knight might be OP, maybe Bertilak could decide to hang out with the knights as a human (with suspiciously fey attributes), just for funsies. Frankly, it seems the sort of thing that a fey would do because he thought it was funny.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Nov 17th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Man of Many Faces

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3395
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star

Bedivere, The One Handed

Physical Description:

[/SPOILERBUTTON]
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 01:28 AM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1365
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
How about a good-aligned Vortigern, Arthur's uncle that joins forces with the knights of the round table?
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 11:35 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3151
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
How about Lancelot's horse, Binky? (kidding!)
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Humble Tavernkeeper

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1365
Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand Hal Hammerhand
I mean...maybe Merlin's cat familiar that's trying to hit it big?
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 05:19 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11464
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Can I make an app for Bravely Bold Sir Robin?

Last edited by rhaiber; Nov 18th, 2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old Nov 18th, 2021, 11:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
left-aligned image
Bertilak, the Green Knight
HP: 10/10 | AC 10 | PP: 11 | Spell Save DC: 12 | Spell Attack: +4 | Status: Normal
HD: 2/2d8 | Spell Slots: Level 1 (2/2) | Humanoid and UndeadType | You can see in dim light within 60' of you as if it were bright light and in darkness as if it were dim light.Darkvision | You have escaped death, a fact represented by the following benefits:
*You have advantage on saving throws against disease and being poisoned, and you have resistance to poison damage.
*You have advantage on death saving throws.
*You don't need to eat, drink, or breathe.
*You don't need to sleep, and magic can't put you to sleep. You can finish a long rest in 4 hours if you spend those hours in an inactive, motionless state, during which you retain consciousness.
Deathless Nature | You temporarily remember sporadic glimpses of the past, perhaps faded memories from ages ago or a previous life. When you make an ability check that uses a skill, you can roll a d6 and add the number rolled to the check. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.Knowledge from a Past Life (2/2)

Race: Reborn
Class: Druid of the Land
Character Concept: Bertilak was destroyed during a mishap, and reconstituted imperfectly.
Backstory: As a fey entity, the Green Knight was known to play with mortals; her favorite method involved her enchanted axe. After being decapitated with the axe, the victim would not die, but be able to stand up and put their own severed head back on, but it only worked once a year. She would allow herself to be decapitated, rise, and challenge the mortal to come to her home that she could cut off their head in kind, giving them a year to muster their courage, or she would find them. One day, the mortal panicked and planted the axe in her heart. With the axe's charge spent, she died. However, her fey nature wouldn't let her pass.

Roleplay Prompt: Groggily, as if waking slowly from a bad hangover, she sat up. It was the dead of night, with only the moon and stars to light the clearing. There was a dull throbbing pain in her neck, and a sharper one in her chest. Her clothes were too big, as if she had changed her shape, and they were soaked in blood. Was it blood? It looked green. In fact, all of her was green. She reached up to touch her face, and her skin peeled. The green of her skin, all across her body, turned brittle and flaked away, leaving a human color. The long hair in her eyes remained as green as before, but she felt like it was growing as the rest of her became smaller. Using the axe by her side for leverage, she raised herself up onto unsteady feet. She remembered a name, "Bertilak," which she believed to be her own, and the Knights of the Round Table and Camelot. They must be important, whoever they are. With nothing else to go on, she sought out these knights. Surely, Camelot was where she was meant to be.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus