Game Thread Interplanar Happy Hour - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Reaping The Dungeon
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Slenc grins wickedly as she savours her smoke. "Best. Hat. Ever. This is a good cigar."
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Kshnik Kshnik is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 5739
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Posts: 5,132
Jallow shrugs his shoulders and presses the button.

Last edited by Kshnik; Oct 7th, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Jallow is yanked out into the void to try his luck.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Kshnik Kshnik is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 5739
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Posts: 5,132
Jallow considers the question and knows there is something he is missing but cant figure it out so he presses the number 0 and awaits the pain that he expects to follow.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Dice Ow:
10d6 4, 3, 6, 2, 1, 2, 1, 4, 4, 2 Total = 29

Jallow's Question"I am nothing, nonexistence. To define me is to misinterpret me. What number am I?"

The frogman gets smashed down into the growing heap of adventurers near the door. Goodness this is violent.

It's now a 10 foot jump from Karry's platform to the one leading to the next room of the vault. You have successfully unlocked 1/5 goodies in this room.
OOCTo define me is to misinterpret me. Hence, you're not supposed to push any number at all. Good effort, though.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Muggins's Avatar
Muggins Muggins is offline
Femme as Hecc
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 28th, 2022
RPXP: 8974
Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins Muggins
Posts: 7,000
Alec neatly (or about as neatly as one would expect from under a crudely-stacked pile of bodies) works his way around the centaur, and takes a look at the door. He
Dice Perception Check:
1d20+11 (16)+11 Total = 27
checks for
Dice Disable Device Check:
1d20+13 (4)+13 Total = 17
traps and locks, unsure of whether to proceed or ask for assistance. "Am I the only one with knowledge of tools and gadgets here?" he asks hesitantly, trying his best to fit into the tightest space possible to allow the others some room.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 08:37 PM
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 12092
mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot mightymconeshot
Posts: 15,227
Bah Sundast no need that. Just big weapons and a long hallway. The centaur speaks. He tries not to move as being on the pile, an spiked figure, and a small ledge means if something goes wrong people will be tumbling.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Kshnik Kshnik is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 22nd, 2023
RPXP: 5739
Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik Kshnik
Posts: 5,132
Jallow turns toward Alec, causing a painful reminder that he is hurt, and replies If you be talking about locks and traps, I can disable that stuff. Let me know if you need any help with that door. Jallow takes a look around the room scanning the area for anything new as he pulls a wand out of his backpack. Jallow activates the wand to heal himself.

 


 


 

Last edited by Kshnik; Oct 18th, 2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: adjust hit points
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,629
Jallow: There's the doorway leading into the next room. From what you can see, it's a staircase leading down about 10 feet, into a 50x50 arena of sorts, with another pedestal. Well, that's nice: at least there will be fighting and such in the next trial. None of this stupid "numbers" crap that tried to break your legs here.

No traps spotted, other than the utter lack of a railing on the platform here. Not very worksafe, this place.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB