Game Thread Group 1 - Ch3 - Pt2 - Herb Collecting - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Forbidden Lands
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Aug 24th, 2022, 11:50 PM
97mg's Avatar
97mg 97mg is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 4743
97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg
Posts: 1,344
Group 1 - Ch3 - Pt2 - Herb Collecting

Year 1165 - Springrise (early spring season) - Evening Quarter (Day Two)

Weather: Clear

Closing UpBethe quickly tidied up her kitchen area and wiped down the few tables in the establishment. Then, ready to go, she handed her visitors a couple of rusty keys, just in case.

left-aligned image
"We never used to worry about locking up, but well, these days we do. These will get you in the front door, for when you want to retire for the evening, or if you happen to come back late one night."

"You'll find a wardrobe up the stairs too, where there are blankets, pillows and bedrolls you can borrow. We should go soon, before it is too dark."


With that said, she collected a small hessian bag from a drawer under the counter, and tucked a small sickle into her belt. Into the other hand, she took a small oil lantern. Heading southwards, Bethe took the explorers out the south gate, the same one they had arrived from, and then turned east into the forest...


* * *

Into the Forest

It wasn't long before the remnants of another old stone wall were visible, and it was this which Bethe followed alongside. Once, it must have been tall and quite a formidable obstacle. These days of course, it was just a long pile of crumbled brick-shaped rocks, largely overgrown by weeds. Their guide didn't stop to talk about it though, in fact Bethe was hurrying, probably not wanting to have to return home too late and in the dark of night time.

Some more hurried walking beside the wall, and the group came to a creek and an old bridge. A very old stone bridge, but strangely it seemed well traversed. On the other side, a track became visible, splitting in two.

"The bigger track becomes a road later on, and leads to some mountains... but I've never been that far. The small path goes deeper into the forest, we're almost there."

Stepping over the bridge and taking the smaller track, brought the group to a rather wonderful scene... if you're into colorful flowers and that soft of thing. It was like a neatly-tended, yet strangely chaotic garden. The aroma of pollen and wide ranging herbs tickled the nose, the sides of the path thick with bright flora, their colors strong even in the evening light.

"So... this is where I do my picking... if you keep walking east from here, you'll find the cabin. It is easy to get lost though, as some of the path is overgrown. Keep your wits about you, I think it is a fair way, a good quarter of a day's walk at least."

Smiling, Bethe had begun to wonder what the guest's plan was.

"Are you daring to walk the path at night, so you can maybe meet Nhamashal tomorrow morning? Or would you like to look around here whilst I pick some herbs for tomorrow's stew? That way, we could all walk back together. "
__________________
UTC +10. Available to post most weekdays, but traveling 24-27 March 2023, so might be slower than usual.
GM: Rise of the Redscales - Fraillie Farm - Forbidden Lands -
PLAYER: Red Claw - Ebonclad - Blackguard - Tales from Elystar - The Yondering Lands

Last edited by 97mg; Jan 24th, 2023 at 12:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Jan 24th, 2023, 11:59 PM
psuedenim's Avatar
psuedenim psuedenim is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2623
psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim
Posts: 1,369
Hemdan - a bridge too far...
left-aligned image

The little Goblin was actually enjoying this walk through the woods at dusk, it was a natural time for his kin anyway. He hoped not to spot more of them as they could be troublesome pranksters and given Bethe's pace there was a ways to go and then back too.

He made an effort to commit the walk to memory but ultimately decided he could follow his nose or rely on Phol. A long broke wall, small fork, bridge, flowers and a forest trail for a quarter day sounded so simple he reckons he could do it on his own.

Having been caught out in the woods before his attention wanders back to the bridge "Bethe why is that trail over the bridge so obviously well used? How many trips a day do you make to this 'garden'?"

This place looks nice and interesting and Hemdan is curious about it but that trail and bridge has just jabbed in him the curious/worried rib.


Actions


 
__________________
Get to know psuedenim. I'm a He/Him in PDT and am around most days.

Ski Season is coming up and whilst I have every intention to still be here stuff happens. NPC me as soon as you need to.

Last edited by psuedenim; Jan 25th, 2023 at 12:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Jan 26th, 2023, 02:57 AM
writelite's Avatar
writelite writelite is offline
guest
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2554
writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite
Posts: 455
Daneil
right-aligned image
Outside, the silent, cool darkness made all seem again more like strangers - the light in Bethe's hand, not yards in front, as distant as the windows' they passed by. Daneil pulled tighter on his knapsack's strap and pressed his feet harder against the ground - Yet little could these do to delay that feeling, familiar... of a world crumbled, encroaching 'pon his every step: here a wall, there the semblance of trees, black, void trees... Shortly, he found himself walking once more the dream path - 'tween his past and... a next life, maybe - a lost soul among other ghosts, drawn to the same beacon of fate.

Gleams of hope sometimes remind the traveler of color. More often, though, nightmares cross his way. Not long ago he could not tell apart these harmful apparitions. His sword would come out and, at times, return bloodied. Only of late has he become able to gather his wits enough to stay sober - but it could be hard... The agony of non-belonging, the aimless unrest he had learned to stifle, endure - yet from within pain, unquenchable ever threatened to cloud his vision. Dan stopped and took a sip from his waterskin. Ahead, the group hurried as if they could pass unnoticed by sleepy dangers. His sword, he thought - was there at their side, but... would they be safe from it? Hanging onto the fact that Bethe led them, Daneil put faith in his best version and let himself be worried only by the poor visibility: Would he see well enough to strike...

The path curled, split, and winded, as if they had arrived at the border between two dreams, and oh... he did not expect to have passed to one so beautiful. Beauty lost... His eyes grew foggy and he covered them for a few moments - though in the dark the others could hardly have noticed it, or that he was smiling. The scents, the shapes and colors, and in their midst Bethe's voice dancing had brought to his soul's surface another dear, distant memory. He waited a bit for it to balance against his strength of the hour, then - wiping his lids quickly - he stepped towards Bethe. Reaching for the lantern in her hand, he stopped halfway and said - softly, his voice sounding as if from far away: "Here, let me hold it for you this while."

Out-of-Storytelling
 

 

Last edited by writelite; Jan 26th, 2023 at 04:10 AM. Reason: underlined
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Jan 26th, 2023, 10:54 PM
DBCowboy's Avatar
DBCowboy DBCowboy is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 1015
DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy
Posts: 687
Phol
right-aligned image
The half-elf had marched in silence during the evening stroll. In truth he had said no word, even when accepting the key from Bethe, not even a "thank you" the dour lout!

Though his mouth was shut his eyes and ears were not. As their host and now guide shared the details of the path, Phol absorbed both her words and the scenery naturally. In fact he followed closely behind the innkeeper, as if eager to reach the druid. Therefore it should come as no surprise when Bethe's explained that, although the group had reached the garden tended by the druid, he abode was yet farther still. The distaste of such a delay was etched upon the half-elf's face for all to clearly see.

He could hardly fault the innkeeper for she had held up her end of the arrangement and showed them all the way. And though he was eager to speak with the druid, he could not deny that traveling unfamiliar terrain at night was an ill-advised endeavor. The whole of this did little to alleviate his dour mood and, as he was a well known sourpuss in Keirsap, Phol spun and walked away amongst the plants without a word.

Well then, he had been shown path and, come 1st light or perhaps even earlier, they could be upon their way to meet his druid. The anticipation gnawed at him yet somehow Phol managed to not make an overt ass of himself.

OOC


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Jan 26th, 2023, 11:53 PM
Effete's Avatar
Effete Effete is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2847
Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete
Posts: 1,472
Oniver Stramont
right-aligned image

The peddler didn't feel comfortable leaving his packs behind, even though it was likely the group would be returning to the inn tonight. For the first half of the trip, he had been continually fussing over them, adjusting straps, shifting weight this way or that. This cause him to fall behind a few times, and he needed to jog to catch up, producing a small clamor as he did. Being the last in line, however, allowed him to observe the curious antics of their newest companion. Back at the inn, Daneil had displayed some unusual behavior when he suddenly stood up, paced aimlessly for a bit, and reached for the door handle... only to abruptly turn around and sit down again.

Oniver suspected Hemdan wouldn't find that behavior odd at all, and Phol would remain indifferent regardless of what he thought, but to the peddler this was a curiosity. The swordsman clearly seemed touched; by angels or demons, that was the question.

These thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the garden came into view. It wasn't a word he used often (and when he did, hardly with any sincerity), but the place was beautiful. Whether real or imagined, Oniver felt a tranquility wash over him. He walked amongst the flowers, smelling them in turn as did. He looked over and saw Bethe carefully collect her herbs with the small sickle she had brought. Drawing his own knife, Oniver cleanly cut off a stalk of the flower he thought smelled best and tucked it within his coat.


OOC

 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Jan 28th, 2023, 04:18 AM
97mg's Avatar
97mg 97mg is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 4743
97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg
Posts: 1,344
Flower PowerIt was clear to all that Bethe was in her element, here in this secret garden filled with all manner of blooms and leafy herbs. Quite the change from a decaying village, and the remains of a fire. She hummed gently as she worked her way around here and there, stooping over to collect a handful of yellow petals, or a small bunch of tangley looking leaves.

left-aligned image
"Oh, thank you very much Daneil," she said gently, accepting Daneil's offer with an honest smile of appreciation.

"This is the first time I've ever brought anyone else out here. It feels... very strange, but also quite nice, you know, to share in something so special."

She'd turned then at noticing the merchant from afar, selecting a flower to pop in among his things. This only increased the tavern woman's smile! Her cheeks were rosy and pronounced at the raising of the ends of her mouth. She nodded to him in some form of mutual understanding.

Alas, not everyone would succumb so easily to the infectious pleasure of just... taking some time, to appreciate. Phol seemed to be wandering the locale quite randomly, and little Hemdan was worried about the bridge.

"You know I've often wondered that myself. Surely one Druid wouldn't wear on a bridge so much, would he? Do animals use it too? That's a possibility..." Honestly, she didn't have the answer that the inquisitive goblin was looking for.
__________________
UTC +10. Available to post most weekdays, but traveling 24-27 March 2023, so might be slower than usual.
GM: Rise of the Redscales - Fraillie Farm - Forbidden Lands -
PLAYER: Red Claw - Ebonclad - Blackguard - Tales from Elystar - The Yondering Lands
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Jan 28th, 2023, 11:31 PM
psuedenim's Avatar
psuedenim psuedenim is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2623
psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim
Posts: 1,369
Hemdan - a ribbing
left-aligned image

The little Goblin wanders over towards Daniel oblivious to the help he's offering Bethe "What do you make of the trail around the bridge? Can you track anything?". He would have asked Phol but he's stamping around in a bit of a mood or perhaps doing his own tracking around the edge of the garden. "Phols working on something I can ask him later" and finally noticing the lantern offers to take Daniels place instead "I can hold a lantern, looking in dark places is a speciality of mine" and he wiggles his piece of chalk in what he hopes is a mysterious way, hinting at the terrible power and knowledge that is only known to Hemdan well in this group at least.


Actions


 
[/QUOTE]
__________________
Get to know psuedenim. I'm a He/Him in PDT and am around most days.

Ski Season is coming up and whilst I have every intention to still be here stuff happens. NPC me as soon as you need to.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Jan 29th, 2023, 01:15 AM
Effete's Avatar
Effete Effete is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2847
Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete Effete
Posts: 1,472
Oniver Stramont
right-aligned image

Oniver meandered amongst the flora, pausing occasionally to admire one specimen or another. He glanced back and caught Bethe smiling at him, the lantern light playing across her features. He blinked in surprise before returning a smile of his own. Not one of the smiles he normally used, full of false-sincerity and guile, but a genuine smile that touched his eyes. Was it possible the tavern-master's daughter fancied him? Did his charms woo her over the course of their brief acquaintanceship? Perhaps it was the spell of this enchanted garden, or perhaps there was some deeper motivation, but Oniver began assembling a bouquet he intended to present to Bethe. Something to add a bit of cheer to the drab tavern. He wondered why she had not considered such a thing herself.

Wandering off the narrow track that weaved between the flower beds, Oniver found himself in amongst the plantings themselves. There, his toe snagged on something, and he wobbled in an attempt to keep his balance, his lop-sided packs threatening to send him crashing. Luckily, he managed to maintain his footing. Carefully kneeling down, he pried up what had nearly tripped him. A small bag, made of leather! Simple in design, but tough and durable. He could not see much more than that, and with the light finally failing, he would not be able to make out it's contents. Nor would he risk spilling them.

He decided the bag can wait, his mind still fixated on collecting a variety of flowers before they were to head back. Dangling the newfound pouch off a side-strap, Oniver continued his little mission, then made his way back toward the others, the gathered bouquet discreetly held down by his side.


OOC

 

Last edited by Effete; Jan 29th, 2023 at 09:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Jan 29th, 2023, 09:01 AM
writelite's Avatar
writelite writelite is offline
guest
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2554
writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite
Posts: 455
Daneil
left-aligned image
Half-lost in thoughts, Dan felt like he was floating - the night, a dark sea of remembrance waves. Heartbeats now big, now small, they rose and fell with the soft, humming glow of a distant, pale moon. Leaves arches, petal paths - like so many reflections - led him from one dear vision of the past to another, 'cross gaps of irreconcilable, of unchangeable...

Mechanic'lly, he followed the inn maiden 'round - much like a ship left to its preset course. His present - a time of tame rocking, of waves breaking down to a foam he need not read in. The arm - held high as if a mast, gave that moment enough meaning with its exertion. Between the far traveling light of eyes and smile long gone, and the secrets locked in that constellation of folk missing and strangers, the lantern - like a borrowed star - shone with a peace he had place in.

At times, he peered past the circle of warmth, halfheartedly looking for danger. He knew that, would harm come their way, the charm would be lost. And when it looked like he had spotted something, his grip tightened, his brow tensed - but slightly, as he both tried to hold on to the dream, and feared that he would sooner scare it away. Moments were precious...

Words... Someone said something... Daneil turned, his wary eyes still swimming with wonder. Oh, 'twas the little guy... what, the bridge? Track anything... Thinking as far as suggested, now, threatened to tear that veil of musing, which thinned with every length'ning of the distraction. Already memories - like ghosts - started to fade back to the sweet time they belonged to... Will he be able to call them again? He frowned, leaning tow'rd Hem a little, and was about to ask if he saw signs of trouble, when... the green fellow began to act funny.

What was that... chalk? What's he doing... Dan wondered, and then realized he might look scary to the goblin. So he straightened up, and - turning his gaze from him to the now distant glade beauty - replied: "The lantern... seems better it's held high." Then paused, wondering if an invitation was really necessary, and continued thus: "You... stay close and... we can both keep watch." His voice came out cold, yet subdued and not unkind. By the last word even, a faint smile - though bitter - crossed his face, and he leaned back tow'rds his thoughts pursuing the shape, feeble of someone small playing...

Out-of-Storytelling
 

 

Last edited by writelite; Jan 29th, 2023 at 09:07 AM. Reason: just OOS changes
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Jan 29th, 2023, 11:01 AM
DBCowboy's Avatar
DBCowboy DBCowboy is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 1015
DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy
Posts: 687
Phol
right-aligned image
Brooding, being nearly Phol's natural state, was so accustomed he had long ago managed to function normally while engulfed in it. As he wandered round the beds and rows he took note of the plants he passed. His ears were alerts as well, alert for sounds of the night and considered the creatures who made them.

Dark as his mood was, still he could appreciate the garden. Perhaps its scents and colors even served to soften his otherwise hard heart. Once the group was ready to return hopefully he would not be quite so bitter.

Hopefully....

OOC2 successes examining the plants of the garden.




Last edited by DBCowboy; Jan 29th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old Jan 29th, 2023, 08:06 PM
psuedenim's Avatar
psuedenim psuedenim is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2623
psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim
Posts: 1,369
Hemdan - rib-a-dib ribbing
left-aligned image

Ignored by Daniel Hemdan finishes his little chalk dance to the veil and finds himself with Oniver and Phol in view again. He cocks his head to the side and then gives a little sniff Pretty flowers... and then does a full circle as further suspicions come to him Damn that suspicious rib

He starts walking over to Phol and slips a hand into his armpit to Sense Magiccheck his knobbles. As he draws within earshot "Pretty place this and rich in all kinds of interesting things to all kinds of creatures" and he turns slowly indicating Bethe, Daniel and Oniver "...all kinds of creatures, and some that draw other creatures. " He stops turning when he is looking at the bridge "Such a busy bridge..." and raises an eyebrow at Phol


Actions


 
__________________
Get to know psuedenim. I'm a He/Him in PDT and am around most days.

Ski Season is coming up and whilst I have every intention to still be here stuff happens. NPC me as soon as you need to.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Jan 29th, 2023, 11:25 PM
97mg's Avatar
97mg 97mg is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 23rd, 2023
RPXP: 4743
97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg 97mg
Posts: 1,344
Flower PowerFor all the magic this flowering and tranquil place bathed its visitors in, the charm was one born of nature, with a little help from those who tended this place too. A pocket of dark and fertile soil beneath mosses and grasses, with just enough space in the tree canopy for ample splashes of warming sun during daylight hours. So too, did it let the first stars of the evening appear visible overhead, the very first spots of white in a gradually darkening sky, from yellow to orange, and red to now violet. Darkness would soon come.

With her lantern held high for her, and able to collect her future culinary flavourings with both hands, Bethe got to work carefully but efficiently taking the several handfuls required for the next day's meals. She shot her companions a friendly sideways glance from time to time as she moved around. A nod to Daneil, an indication to hold the lamp right here for a moment. A look to Oniver, perhaps wondering what had caught his current attention near a little patch of flowers. Phol too seemed to be becoming seduced by the location, clearly now paying attention to the mixture of greens and colors that bloomed. Hemdan meanwhile still was looking towards the bridge, no doubt wondering or contemplating something through his strange gestures.

After a short while, Bethe stood and thanked Daneil for his help, and the others too.

left-aligned image
"Friends, I think I have enough. Night will soon come, shall we return to the Inn and get some much needed rest after such a busy day?"

__________________
UTC +10. Available to post most weekdays, but traveling 24-27 March 2023, so might be slower than usual.
GM: Rise of the Redscales - Fraillie Farm - Forbidden Lands -
PLAYER: Red Claw - Ebonclad - Blackguard - Tales from Elystar - The Yondering Lands

Last edited by 97mg; Jan 29th, 2023 at 11:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Jan 31st, 2023, 12:07 AM
DBCowboy's Avatar
DBCowboy DBCowboy is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 24th, 2023
RPXP: 1015
DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy DBCowboy
Posts: 687
Phol
right-aligned image
The half-elf raised a dubious eyebrow to Hemdan, frowned (a frown? from Phol? No...way! What were the chances?) as he turned to regard the bridge. "Aye, looks well trod," he grunts as he bends over to collect a few berries from one of the bushes a bit off the path, "Bethe here daily. Others, mayhap, what with a path from Grayvale leading the way for any fool to follow. What's this business of "creatures what draw other creatures"? Spy a field mouse and wonder if a cat is nearby too?"

He pocketed a few berries as Bethe announced her intention to return. Looking to the goblin Phol waited for any explanation Hemdan felt inclined to share. He was not inclined to wait long.

OOC




Last edited by DBCowboy; Jan 31st, 2023 at 12:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Jan 31st, 2023, 02:44 PM
writelite's Avatar
writelite writelite is offline
guest
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2554
writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite writelite
Posts: 455
Daneil
right-aligned image
Long as the day has been, visiting with the past made it feel longer, and as the sweet phantasms began to fade, the late hour leaned more and more on Daneil.

His body, his soul heavy, he felt the earth pulling him down, as tow'rds a grave. Shadows mixed with his thoughts... He let his eyes close for a moment.

He had faced death so often, and yet he... feared it. This cold, still breath from beyond - which has followed the visions - had nothing of the joy, of the enchantment lost...

He would not answer it - but in the full darkness tow'rds which he turned called to his heart the dear names that once equaled his. Reached towards the nearest flowers...

Hand touching petals, he gently brushed against them, pausing to breathe their scent. His eyes opened slowly, released of burden and moist. Lilac... They were still with him.

Perfume seeped into his mind, pushing away the dark omens. Even as he had to draw himself from the shrub, to assist Bethe, the fragrance kept working its magic.

Secret words, which the heart only could hear, echoed along the tired corridors of his being. And he resounded with a strange, unworldly peace - thin and soft as the flower fabric.

At times, the words took shape, often blurry... Lavender... He felt like... stooping to pick some. A message? Yet he never remembered the meanings from those tales...

He broke a few stems, nonetheless, and - just as his awareness again expanded to include those around him - he realized he knew ...a use for them.

He smiled, tensing his lowered eyelids for a second. The tear became thin mist. Taken care of... His hand closed 'round the flowers, and he held them tight for a bit before tucking them in a pocket.

His senses slid past the surroundings and his company. The gentleness he sensed about himself and the scarceness in his dealings with others seemed worlds apart.

Usually... he was by himself at this time of evening. Yet there he stood now, his watch and arm depended upon... His hand, fresh with the touch of petals, imagined the sword's hilt.

...Could it be meant, he guessed, for the mem'ry to last by his care... for them?

Out-of-Storytelling
 

 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Jan 31st, 2023, 05:00 PM
psuedenim's Avatar
psuedenim psuedenim is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2623
psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim psuedenim
Posts: 1,369
Hemdan - do it yourself
left-aligned image


The Goblin felt he had stood there with his eyebrow raised, arm gesturing towards the bridge, long enough for Phol to get his meaning. In the end he gave up and went back to the bridge to have a look on and under it and see what he could see. Mumbling on his way over "Stupid magic garden that isn't even magic" and "...perfume addled minds..." and possibly "...busy bridge...dangerous beasties..."

Obviously it was too dark to properly check the bridge so he just waited for the rest to finish up as it seemed everyone was making bouquets - Daniel seemingly a Lavender man trouble sleeping?, Phol actually picked berries a symbol of love for his stomach smirked Hemdan and Oniver, well, well, well and his smirk became a grin.


Actions


 
[/QUOTE]
__________________
Get to know psuedenim. I'm a He/Him in PDT and am around most days.

Ski Season is coming up and whilst I have every intention to still be here stuff happens. NPC me as soon as you need to.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB