Other Apex Wrestling: Powered By The Apocalypse - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook
0 6 3 0
... raised for charity (includes promised matching)!
: +

Notices

Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 04:59 PM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3687
Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf
Apex Wrestling: Powered By The Apocalypse

Game NameApex Wrestling: Powered By The Apocalypse
Game SystemWorld Wide Wrestling - Powered By The Apocalypse
ThemeSports Drama and Entertainment
FlavourHam, Larger than life, comedic
Plot Summary

Plot Summary
NameApex Wrestling: Powered By The Apocalypse

Elevator PitchAs new wrestlers on the national circuit, compete and work within dying wrestling company to rise through the ranks and carry the promotion to glory. Will you listen to creative and work as the reliable company man or will you go into business for yourself and work the audience to get what you want?

DescriptionIts been fourteen years since the last Apex event, where the then-chairman of Apex exploded in an unfortunate limo accident right after the company's annual appreciation night dedicated to him. Since then, the company has been inundated with legal battles, contract disputes and congressional reviews alongside a negative PR campaign fuelled by insider gossip and vengeful ex-employees. All of this meant that after fourteen years and all lawsuits settled, the brand was sold at a record low.

Kenneth Matthews, the one time Kayfabe is the term for the "reality" presented within professional wrestling. If wrestlers are actors, then kayfabe is their character.kayfabe general manager of Apex, saw an opportunity to revive his old company. Still retaining some old nostalgia for the past and more importantly a large amount of savings, Kenneth has purchased Apex and aims to bring it back to its glory days. Using the vestiges of his reputation and the promise of large returns, Matthews has put together a gruelling schedule across the country, a show each week and a pay per view practically every month.

Matthews has hired some old faces from the hey day of Apex in order to put on the national tour. The likes of Kayfabe GM Robert "Rocket" Rufus, returning ageing Apex Predator Championship holder Eugene "The Dream" Bollea, the "Man Of A Thousand Voices" Mr. King and returning (after a few years in the MMA) Women's Champion Jean "The Loud One" Rhonda. Matthews has also put together a bunch of new faces taken from the Indie circuits or stolen straight from other promotions developmental's. People like the high flying Ray "The Eternal" Enigma, Indie daring and newly awarded Apex Apocalypse Athlete Championship holder "The Glorious" BK Flair alongside monster heel The Grand Ivan (A 350lb and 7ft tall Russian giant) and Hardcore Legend "Triple Threat" (So called because he has three separate personas within him, each crazier than the last). With these known faces and a swath of new talent, Matthews thinks that if they can last the year they'll have the momentum to continue the brand, but its a tough ask for the old company and green wrestlers.

Game Details and ExpectationsI'm looking for about 4-6 players. The tone of the game I'm aiming for is mostly light-hearted. Its professional wrestling, everything is larger than life and at the end of the day its for fun and melodrama. So go ham and oversell and chew the scenery! The posting rate I'm expecting is about once a week so you'll have plenty of time to figure out a good promo or in-ring trash talk. And finally, you don't need to know anything about wrestling or PbtA to join. It'll help but it absolutely isn't necessary, any and all new comers to either are welcome

Powered By The Apocalypse is a very player driven system. This won't be a game for characters who wait for things to happen to them. PbtA is player-driven and narrative focused, so the storyline will be defined by the selected characters and their choices. The basic outline of each episode is that you'll be booked onto the card. The card is broken down into different parts and generally speaking each player will have one match/segment part, one Each match that has a player in it will also have a player providing colour commentary, effectively hijacking the voice of Mr. King. They receive an announcer specific move as well to put over a wrestlerannouncer part and one backstage part, that's either off or on camera. Players have moves to change the outcomebooking, stipulation or even the participants of a match. As the players move through the card, their actions will change the episodes outcome and effect bookings and matches down the line.

Despite appearances this isn't really a PvP game. While players absolutely have the potential and are encouraged to go after the best outcome for them, there is also a strong element of working together to achieve the best results. At the end of the day, if you put on a bad show the audience will tune out and nobody wins. Basically to quote the book:

Make Moves to get Heat and Momentum, work matches with wrestlers you have high Heat with, and position yourself to get booked towards your Wants and to get Audience. When you gain Audience, you get Advances. You use Advances to customise your wrestler’s growth and decide their destiny.

Game MasterPreacherwolf – I've been an eternal tabletop DM for about ten years, mostly playing D&D, Pathfinder and Shadowrun. This will be my third time running a play-by-post game because I’m demonstrably insane and have no self-control but this will be my first time running a Powered By The Apocalypse game of any sort.

CharactersYou can find the reference sheet and gimmicks for each type of wrestler here. Almost all gimmicks are allowed except for: The Ace, The Luminary and The Manager.

Application
In-Ring Name:
Appearance:

Gimmick: All gimmicks are allowed except for: The Ace, The Luminary and The Manager
Hailing From: This from a kayfabe point of view. Where is your characters "character" from?
Entrance: A brief description of how your character enters the ring
Want: This one's straight from the Gimmick sheet, each gimmick has a list of generic and then one unique want. They are found opposite the heat and above momentum on the first page of each gimmic
Finisher: What's the big spot that your character uses to end a match

Backstory: How did your wrestler get here? What's their personal life like?

RP Sample: Cut me an in character promo of why you should be in Apex wrestling

And two out of character questions: How much about PbtA do you know? and how much about professional wrestling do you know? These two questions won't really factor into the final decision but its worth knowing how much about the system and "reality" of professional wrestling will need to be explained if you have no knowledge

DeadlineDecember 11th

Last edited by Preacherwolf; Nov 28th, 2021 at 03:31 AM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 05:00 PM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf Preacherwolf
Reserved
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 08:30 PM
E X N O X L U X

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6295
ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex ElderOblex
Not a WWE/WWF fan and am a newb at PbtA, but I hold Nacho Libre dear in my heart. Would I make a good fit for this game?

Last edited by ElderOblex; Nov 23rd, 2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 08:53 PM
Starlight Brigadier

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15450
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
B-but if I can't be a Luminary, how will I roleplay my appearance in Gremlins 3: The Old Batch But New Again a la Hulk Hogan?

CO-COLLABORATING: Wanderhome [OPEN RECRUITMENT]
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 09:00 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 647
Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun Hotshot lasgun
ignore me

Last edited by Hotshot lasgun; Nov 23rd, 2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old Nov 23rd, 2021, 09:07 PM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderOblex View Post
Not a WWE/WWF fan and am a newb at PbtA, but I hold Nacho Libre dear in my heart. Would I make a good fit for this game?
Yes. Absolutely, One thousand times yes. While Nacho Libre isn't a great representation of wrestling, that is the kind of over the top feel thats needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotsuSama View Post
B-but if I can't be a Luminary, how will I roleplay my appearance in Gremlins 3: The Old Batch But New Again a la Hulk Hogan?
I'm sorry, Hulk Hogan from 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain or get out
Old Nov 28th, 2021, 01:35 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4845
Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64
I didn't see anything described as a Want in the gimmick sheets, so left that unaddressed.

In-Ring Name: Hugo Capone

Appearance: Tank-top style t-shirts, boxer shorts. Hugo sometimes shows up to matches in bloodstained clothes (He get it from butcher shops. No, really.). He has a tattoo of his dear mother, and 2 others. He’s practiced the 1000 yard stare. He has a half-dozen scars of various sizes (most are covered by make-up). His black hair is primped stereotypically. His eyes are brown. He rarely smiles, unless someone draws blood. Then he’ll get weird...

Gimmick: Hardcore

Hailing From: Chicago, Illinois (the character and the character’s character both)

Entrance: He’ll jog up to the corner post, go to one knee, and say a short prayer (he’s praying that he won’t get or give a career ending injury). Then he’ll climb up and vault into the ring, do some shadow boxing jabs, and some stretches. He talks to himself, giving a pep-talk straight out of a B-movie.

Want: Adulation of the Crowd! (Or Raise the Bar For Violence. But if can't get the crowd on his side, I see Joey headed to a dark place...)

Finisher: Piledriver (other move selected; high-pain tolerance (+1 Real)).

Backstory: Joey got in a lot of fights as a kid. He wanted to be a boxer but he just didn’t have the reflexes for it. He was the class clown in school so college wasn’t an option. Fortunately his girl Gina got him to stay out of trouble after high school. His anger therapist suggested that he try his hand at improv, and he enjoyed it. It was there that a promoter handed him a business card after a show, and the rest as they say is history. He’s still trying to get in the electrician union since Gina pesters him a lot about ‘getting a real job,’ but he’s enjoying the spotlight so far. For all her carping, she goes to his fights whenever she can, Joey's Hugo's number one fan.

RP Sample: Joey walks in and picks up the mike. He looks into the camera and gives an intense stare. The face shows no emotion yet the accented voice has friendly warmth in it. "Hey, hi everybody. My name’s Hugo. I got nothin’ against the other guys here, but honestly none of ‘em scare me worth a damn. You wanna see some good wrestling, see guys get slammed down and come up fighting, come see Moondog and me go at it this Friday on the Apex line up down at the Cow Palace. You won’t regret it."

How much about PbtA do you know: I’ve never played using that system before.

How much about professional wrestling do you know: Honestly don’t follow it, but this sounds interesting.

Last edited by Solitaire64; Today at 12:16 AM. Reason: picked a want
Old Nov 28th, 2021, 03:30 AM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire64 View Post
I didn't see anything described as a Want in the gimmick sheets, so left that unaddressed.
I've updated the ad but for the record wants are found opposite the heat and above momentum on the first page of each gimmick. Each gimmick has four generic wants:

- A Championship Title!
- Join a Group!
- Revenge!
- Domination!
- Adulation of the Crowd!

Then a gimmick specific one, for the hardcore gimmick its "Rasie the Bar For Violence"
Old Nov 29th, 2021, 07:36 PM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8791
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
In-Ring Name: Pain

Appearance:
Clad in black leather from head to toe, covering even his head, there isn't a shred of flesh shown from Pain. This will slowly change as his career progresses and opponents fighting him will tear off pieces of his costume to reveal horribly scared flesh beneath. This will culminate in a major match where his mask is finally taken off to reveal a horrific visage with part of his face missing. Part of this will be due to Duncan's own natural scars and part due to horror movie makeup.

After this more and more of Pain's horrifying 'True' appearance will be shown regularly as the 'Truth' of his origin comes to light.

Gimmick: The Monster (Eventual Heel Turn to FaceHeel)
Hailing From: Eventually Revealed to be The Seventh Circle of HellParts Unknown
Want: Achieve an Impossible Feat

Entrance: (Dark & Mysterious)
Basic (Cost Effective) - Pain slowly walks to the ring under muted red lights highlighting heavy mists masking Pain's approach; Lucifer's Hymn playing over the speakers.

Surprise Appearance - Lucifer's Hymn plays as the lights grow weaker and a pentagram is illuminated on the ring via lasers or a spotlight. Just as the Hymn ends the sound of lightning and flashing lights blind everyone until total darkness falls on the ring. As the lights come back up Pain is standing there, behind his would be target.

Other entrances can involve robed figures surrounding the ring and chanting before the lights go out to reveal Pain within the ring as the lights return, Pain suddenly appearing inside an object brought to the ring by his opponent, or a sarcophagi wrapped in chains being rolled to ringside before the chains break off with mysterious force and Pain rises from the sarcophagi. Pyro can be added for additional flare.

Finisher:
The Rack of Pain - A One Handed Throat Chock from the back of the opponent into a Torture Rack followed by a Reverse Death Valley Driver, otherwise known as a Burning Hammer with a little extra set up.

The Sacrifice - Not so much a finisher as a pin where Pain would hold down the opponent with one hand over the opponent's heart where Pain bursts a blood packet just as the referee finishes the count. The idea is that with Pain's victory he is now claiming the loser's heart Kalima style with the loser writhing from the pain. This would then be interrupted by someone to save the loser and drive off Pain.

Backstory: Duncan was originally a derrick hand who worked the oil fields of northern Alberta until an accident left him horribly scared and burned. Although he recovered enough that he was physically fit for work Duncan did not wish to return to the job that claimed much of his face and upper torso. He wanted to fix his face but that would take expensive plastic surgery. Enter Duncan's brother, Alexander.

Alexander was a Special Effects artist by trade who had a long time love of horror films, especially the Slasher and Demonic style franchises. Alex longed to work in a big budget Horror film but instead found himself working Apex as a pyrotechnician and makeup artist. It wasn't his dream but it at least paid the bills.

Once Duncan recovered and was looking for different work Alex had a strike of inspiration. With Duncan's injury, and a background in wrestling back in high school, he could premiere as a new Apex wrestler; a Monstrous Heel inspired from some of Alex's favorite horror monsters. Although reluctant Duncan did agree that it might be a way to make enough money for his plastic surgery utilizing his scars rather then just hiding them.

And so Pain, the Demonic Lost Soul from the Seventh Circle of Hell, was born with Duncan providing the imposing physique and wrestling skills while Alex worked on the make-up, special effects, and story that would make Pain a name to remember.

The Character's BackstoryThe Kayfabe Backstory: Although not initially known Pain will have been raised from the bowls of hell by a disgruntle Apex worker looking to ruin Matthews or another Heel (Possibly Triple Threat) looking to thin out the competition. He will hunt down those who his 'master' will demand but Duncan is hoping to have an eventual Heel Turn event where, rather then Pain hunting down the heroes to hurt them the Lost Soul will instead target the guilty to make them pay for their crimes. To hint at this possible turn there will likely need to be an event where Pain will fight against a Face worthy of respect but just as Pain is about to finish the opponent he hesitates like he's fighting to not finish his opponent. This is a perfect time for the summoner to come onto the PA to push Pain to perform the task but ultimately the hesitation is enough for the opponent to win before fleeing the ring; Pain disappearing as the lights go out.

Duncan's Personality:

Pain's Persona:

How much about PbtA do you know?
Next to nothing

How much about professional wrestling do you know?
Use to watch it regularly as a kid back in the Hulk Hogan days up to when Brett 'The Hitman Heart' started being treated like a Heel to the rising star of 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. I kind of 'Lost Faith' in the 'Sport' when they started treating the obvious Heel as a hero except for when Brett and Austin fought in Canada. The fact they were 'Playing to the Crowd's Favorite', who still acted like an A-hole, was a little much for me to stay interested.

Last edited by taleteller50; Dec 1st, 2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old Nov 29th, 2021, 10:22 PM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50 taleteller50
So most of the Wants are understandable but what does Domination entail. A one sided fight where you win with little effort?
Old Nov 29th, 2021, 10:55 PM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by taleteller50 View Post
So most of the Wants are understandable but what does Domination entail. A one sided fight where you win with little effort?
I would say its a little more than that. Its either domination of the company and cement yourself as the monster of the promotion with no one to rival your power. Alternatively its domination over specific foe, to be that specific persons nightmare and monster. Anyone can win a squash match, but to truly dominate is another thing
Old Nov 30th, 2021, 01:27 AM
I await a great tale

Tools
User Statistics
That makes sense. It's kind of like Championship Title except rather then an official title it's the title of biggest bogyman in the league as a Monster. Alternatively it could also be completely breaking an opponent to the point that they aren't just beaten in a single fight but would never consider fighting you again.

My question in the second case is how that would actually work as this is all assumed to be staged to some extent. Yes, some Monster types might immerse themselves so far into the role that they start really scaring their fellow wrestlers but what about a Monster Type who isn't a Monster in real life. My guess is that it would involve a long time Rivalry where the Monster kept 'Stalking' their Rival until a final match where the Monster came out on top. Even if the final outcome is decided ahead of time provided the drama produced enough Heat (and maybe the Rival went on a vacation or retired afterward) it would count as a Domination?

Also, is Pain a decent fit for the game? I believe you mentioned the theme being more Hammy and Comedic. I could think of something different if that's the case. I've always just had a soft spot for the Undertaker and used him as an inspiration.

Last edited by taleteller50; Nov 30th, 2021 at 02:25 AM.
Old Nov 30th, 2021, 05:55 AM
Simply Doomed

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
That makes sense. It's kind of like Championship Title except rather then an official title it's the title of biggest bogyman in the league as a Monster. Alternatively it could also be completely breaking an opponent to the point that they aren't just beaten in a single fight but would never consider fighting you again.

My question in the second case is how that would actually work as this is all assumed to be staged to some extent. Yes, some Monster types might immerse themselves so far into the role that they start really scaring their fellow wrestlers but what about a Monster Type who isn't a Monster in real life. My guess is that it would involve a long time Rivalry where the Monster kept 'Stalking' their Rival until a final match where the Monster came out on top. Even if the final outcome is decided ahead of time provided the drama produced enough Heat (and maybe the Rival went on a vacation or retired afterward) it would count as a Domination?
If you character's wasn't the type of person to immerse themselves like that then that scenario is entirely correct. The domination would be entirely within kayfabe. The monster constantly hounding their rival, which would probably be some kind of baby face think something along the lines of Hogan Vs Andre, but finally the monster puts down the stalwart hero to begin a reign of destruction or as is more tradional the babyface smites the monster and restores order. Its really a wrestling tale as old as the business

Quote:
Also, is Pain a decent fit for the game? I believe you mentioned the theme being more Hammy and Comedic. I could think of something different if that's the case. I've always just had a soft spot for the Undertaker and used him as an inspiration.
Absolutely he's a fit for the game. Over the top and melodrama are the themes, ham doesn't need to be comedic. Your inspiration is the Undertaker, you don't get more over the top than the Deadman himself. Sure you won't be in any "normal" angles like attempts to convince management to put you in a match or fighting another wrestler for something paltry as specific match. Your angles will be stuff like "I want this mans soul" or "I am the highest authority here. Bow down to me" the classic 'Taker angles.
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 04:21 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
Behelit Behelit
W.I.P.

I fear this character is a little (okay, A LOT) on the nose. I also realize this doesn't qualify as a "new wrestler on the national circuit," so if I need to do something else for one (or both!) of those reasons, I will. I have plenty of other ideas, and might end up submitting one or two more anyway just because I could have fun with any of them.

In-Ring Name: Flex Fuller
Appearance: A receding, slowly graying hairline and softer physique betray Flex's age; the word "musclegut" comes to mind. It's still obvious he works out, but age is rapidly winning the battle. Once clean cut, he now sports a beard as part of his image change. Gone is his classic look (American flag trunks, kneepads and boots), replaced with studded red and black leather pants and wristbands, as well as a sleeveless jacket he wears to the ring.

Gimmick: Veteran
Hailing From: Miami, FL
Entrance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRJ6tM7crKg
Flex walks onto the stage with a slow, cocky strut, flexing as he revels in the crowd's boos. He continues strutting down the ramp, sometimes stopping to argue with a fan, take a sign and rip it up, pretend he's about to put his sunglasses on a young fan before breaking the glasses in half and laughing, or shove a cameraman. He walks up the stairs and gets in under the top rope, flexing in the middle of the ring as sparkler pyro explodes from the turnbuckles.

Want: Join a Group!
Finisher: The Shoot Boot

Backstory: Flex is a remnant of a bygone era of wrestling; once the biggest star in American professional wrestling and still recognized by fans around the world, Flex's slow style, basic moves and outdated slang caused his popularity to flag. There eventually came a time when backstage politics couldn't save him from the reality that his star was beginning to fade in the face of flashier, younger and more exciting wrestlers. Rather than suffer a bruised ego and move down the card before going out on his back, Flex left the business behind while he was still on top. He pivoted to a few TV shows and made for TV movies, as well as releasing a regrettable heavy metal album but his niche wrestling fame never quite translated to mainstream success. Though able to still live a comfortable life due to royalties, exhorbitantly priced appearance fees and the occasional commercial, three divorces rapidly drained his savings. With nothing left to lose, Felix sets his sights on the place he first earned his fortune; the squared circle. He hopes that returning with a villainous persona will breathe new life into his career, and he plans to make sure that he and whoever joins his new heel group Skull & Bones stay at the top.

RP Sample: Fourteen years. It's been fourteen looooooong years, BROTHER. Fourteen years since I've stepped foot in a ring, and for fourteen years it's always been the same question; "Why'd you walk away, Flex? YOU WERE THE BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD, DUDE! Why'd you walk away from the ring? You could have saved Apex!" And you know what I tell 'em? I KNOW, BROTHER. I COULD HAVE STRAPPED APEX TO THE BIGGEST TRAPS IN THE WORLD AND CARRIED IT UP THAT MOUNTAIN. I COULD HAVE GRABBED THAT RUNAWAY TRAIN AND STOPPED IT FROM RUNNIN' OFF THE TRACKS, JACK! AND YOU KNOW WHY I DIDN'T? BECAUSE OF YOU FANS! Oh, I heard the boos, brother. I HEARD THE BOOS OF ALL THE LITTLE FULLER FREAKS! When you were little kids I was your hero. But you grew up and decided I wasn't good enough! I NEVER TURNED MY BACK ON YOU. YOU TURNED YOUR BACKS ON ME.

But I'm gonna' let you in on a little secret. I never really left. Oh, I've been around, brother. I've been the invisible hand pullin' the strings, waiting for the perfect moment to pull the trigger. And that time is now! And I'm not alone, brother. I've got a cadre of REAL Fuller Freaks waiting in the wings. And when the time is right, ooooooooooooooooh WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, BROTHER, they're gonna' step outta' the shadows and step ON and OVER every jabroni from here to Timbuktu. FLEX FULLER IS BACK, SKULL AND BONES IS HERE, AND WE'RE NOT GOIN' ANYWHERE. YOU NEVER KNOW WHO'S WEARING THE RED AND BLACK, SO YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK, JACK!

Fourteen years, brother, YEAH! Fourtreen years since you've heard me ask...

HOW YOU GONNA' ACT WHEN FLEX FULLER GOES ON THE ATTACK!?

How much about PbtA do you know? I've run WWWRPG before. It's been about two years, so I'll need a refresher, but I know from experience I'm comfortable with the system.

How much about professional wrestling do you know? Enough to work the marks, brother. I watch pro wrestling regularly and have for most of my life, both American and international. I'm fascinated by wrestling culture as well as the actual wrestling.

Last edited by Behelit; Dec 1st, 2021 at 05:00 AM.
Old Dec 1st, 2021, 11:07 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16882
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Black Magic Woman
left-aligned image

In-Ring Name: Lilith
Gimmick: Provocateur
Role: Heel, but could swap depending on group balance
Want: Bring your opponent into your world, Domination
Hailing From: Salem, Massachusetts
Entrance: The lights go down and Lilith slowly approaches through mist and fog, using HolyHell's Prophecy as entrance music. Lilith wears a hooded, black leather coat to the ring that resembles a witch's robe crossed with something from the Crow. Once she climbs onto the apron she grabs the top rope and throws her head back, knocking the hood off so she can snap back upright and stare at her opponent with a sinister grin.
Finisher: The Kiss of Death, a Cross Rhodes, Test DriveRolling Cutter delivered with authority. Sometimes Lilith will use her "father's" signature move the Kotaro Suzuki's Mass Driver, Google itGravedigger for a cheap nostalgia pop.

Last edited by PalladiaMors; Dec 1st, 2021 at 11:08 AM.