twitter facebook

Notices

Old Feb 22nd, 2021, 08:04 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
HuLi
Looking forward to finding this in Hall Of Fame.
Old Feb 22nd, 2021, 10:27 PM
The Buddha Himself

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2300
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Want To Get Involved?

You can donate your applications as NPC's since I now have to set up the rest of the round table members. This also allows a chance at joining if anyone were to drop out or go MIA! I would appreciate your help!

If you want to, just say below or send me a message!

Check out my podcast with my VA buddies; Rejected Party Members
Old Feb 22nd, 2021, 10:48 PM
The Good Doktor

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 21788
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Alright, might be cool.
Old Feb 23rd, 2021, 04:36 AM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
HuLi
Yes go for it.
Old Feb 23rd, 2021, 01:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3151
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Sure, go ahead and use Palomides . . . he knew Tristan would be picked over him anyway ;-)
Old Feb 24th, 2021, 08:43 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11464
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
You can definitely keep me in mind. Both of those characters were so fun to write up, and for totally different reasons. I would love to see them live on.
Old Feb 25th, 2021, 12:38 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1563
Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity Maestrosity
I'd like the opportunity to join at a later stage, so feel free to keep my Bors around.
Old Mar 2nd, 2021, 03:01 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2024
Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula

You can use Taliesin...
Old Sep 23rd, 2021, 04:15 PM
The Buddha Himself

Tools
User Statistics
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest

A slot has opened

Our Arthur has dipped due to IRL issues, so there is an opening now. Please refer to the main Ad post as the list of available characters has updated

The party is currently Morgen Le Fay, Trista and Galehaut. They are performing a trial for Sir Ironsides to become his squire. To do so, they have been dropped in the floating Isle of Skye to hunt for stone keys. Each key counts as a victory for the holder. The attendees have been told they make group up for group victory and killing another is allowed if Sir Ironsides doesnt see it

Last edited by Krow Nest; Oct 20th, 2021 at 10:24 PM.
Old Sep 23rd, 2021, 08:08 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 728
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
I'm interested, when's the deadline for this ad
Old Sep 23rd, 2021, 09:52 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Would it be possible to re-apply with one of my previous entries?
Old Sep 23rd, 2021, 10:31 PM
The Buddha Himself

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onward View Post
I'm interested, when's the deadline for this ad
None, It' just whenever I find one that fits. Due to the current events, its easy to squeeze someone in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhaiber View Post
Would it be possible to re-apply with one of my previous entries?
Go ahead

Last edited by Krow Nest; Sep 23rd, 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2021, 03:58 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 728
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
App
right-aligned image

Name: Gawain
Race: Human
Class: Bard
Description: Gawain doesn't look as strong as any knight, standing at least 4'8" with a somewhat average build makes him look like any commoner that would wear a Knight's garb, or even pose as a knight. Bottom line is that he doesn't look knight material. Besides that, everything about him looks pretty bland, he doesn't have a sort of style that gives out any memorable first impressions other than his glasses, they looked to be what every librarian wears and that does not help in anyway to make him look remarkable.
Character Concept: An aspiring librarian that wish to one day to be a knight to the King/Queen who may or may not be his Aunt/Uncle. Though that's mostly wish fulfillment on his part.
Backstory: Gawain lived a pretty average life, he had loving parents that are still around, has a stable job as the master librarian, was married to a lovely girl and started a family together. Pretty much the perfect life any average person would want, however, ever since he was a child Gawain always indulged in fantasies of being more than some librarian. He wanted to be a knight, but not just any chivalrous knight, he wanted to be the greatest, finest and most perfect knight worthy of being his ruler's right-hand man. This dream was so great that Gawain decided to say goodbye to his perfect life and set out on an adventure... Which quickly led to misfortune after misfortune to misfortune, he now finds himself extremely poor and homeless but his determination to be a knight will never be quelled. And so Gawain kept marching to unknown paths hoping to one day be a knight.

Roleplay Prompt: In a library located in a quiet and peaceful village, the master of the library has a determined look about him as he filled his fine steed to the brim of luggage, enough to fill in a house. At the doorway of the library, a woman with a child hugging her leg stands at the entrance and stares at Gawain as he preps for his trip,"Are you really going to go?" said Gawain's wife, Elize Fair, which prompts the librarian to stop tying up his luggage and look at his wife and daughter one last time,"My... My decision is final, I just know that out their, that's were I'm meant to be." he says, voice filled with determination but cracking a bit,"But I just can't understand why would you go. This journey your heading could be dangerous, you might be hurt or worse." she says, her fear evident but Gawain felt calm,"This was my dream, it was and has always been, I just didn't act upon it til now. I want to do this because, and I know it's selfish, one might even say foolish but it's because I want to be more than just some librarian. I want to be someone that people will remember of his deeds." he says, turning his back to his family. He then steels himself and then turns back,"However, I want you two to remember this, I will always love... No, I'll aways adore you and cherish our time together. Maybe I'll be gone for a while but know that I'll always come back to you, my family." he says with a smile and his glasses are a bit wet from his tears.

Old Sep 24th, 2021, 07:28 PM
Man of Many Faces

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3395
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Bedivere, The One HandedName: Bedivere
Race: Tiefling
Class: Paladin (Oath of Redemption)
Background: Folk Hero
Defining Moment: I struck the giant Ysbaddaden with a poisoned spear, killing him.
Personality Traits: I always help people who are in trouble. / I have a strong commitment to fairness and always try to find the fairest solution to a dispute.
Ideal: Fairness. No one can get preferential treatment in the law, and no one can override the law. (Lawful)
Bond: I protect those who cannot protect themselves.
Personality Traits: I am so convinced of the signs of fate that I canít see my weakness or the possibility of failure.

Physical Description: Bedivere, the One Handed, is a charming, beautiful looking red skinned Tiefling, standing over six feet tall, his presence demands attention, his body is a lean build, he is in the prime age for his kind, with sharp, strong facial features, piercing ice blue eyes, fangs that give him a vampiric look and when he smiles, brings out his devilish charm. He has two ram-like horns that come from both sides of his head, his long black and silver streaked hair often wraps around them, if left alone to freely move with the wind, the horns twist outwards like a slightly loosened spring, piercings dangle from his horns and ears. He has a long thing tail that is about as long as he is tall, he often keeps it wrapped around his waist, like a belt.

His right hand has finely trimmed, sharp, claw like nails, but his left is just a nub, lost in battle a long time ago, he has a rounded shield designed to cover his missing appendage, he is not ashamed of it, but understands that someone that found out, might try to use that to their advantage somehow.

He is often dressed in his armour, proudly displaying his family crest in the center of his chest, and the symbol of his goddess placed on his shoulders. When he is not wearing armour, he prefers the fine clothes of his status, his preferred colours are navy blue and black.

He carries a number of scars on the left side of his body, from a fight that he had started with Ysbaddaden, a giant, for his friend Culhwch.

Old Sep 24th, 2021, 09:22 PM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
Question: Last time around I put together an app for Guinevere, but I see you have her listed as forbidden. Does that mean that I can no longer use that app?