DnD5e Another Chance for Those Incompetent Fools - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Nov 12th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Codex Sparks Codex Sparks is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 30th, 2021
RPXP: 235
Codex Sparks Codex Sparks Codex Sparks
Posts: 224
Alright, Asha is now stated at level 3 instead of level 1. I'm not really sure what magic item to suggest. A +1 Warhammer is probably the most optimal option, but it seems kinda boring. Maybe an Immovable Rod or Ring of Water Walking.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Nov 12th, 2021, 01:47 PM
FatherDondo's Avatar
FatherDondo FatherDondo is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 30th, 2021
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Posts: 1,967
@codex for mine, I went to dndbeyond.com and looked up their higher rated, common rarity homebrew. There's all kinds of goofy stuff there
__________________
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Nov 12th, 2021, 03:33 PM
penbeast0 penbeast0 is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 30th, 2021
RPXP: 3151
penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0 penbeast0
Posts: 3,118
Asha believes in all kinds of omens and the like, give her an omen generator like Kau Chim sticks, tarot cards, or the like. GM can even make it work 10% of the time (the other 90% gives random answers).
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB