DnD5e Into the Heart of Decay - Page 5 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook
0 6 3 0
... raised for charity (includes promised matching)!
: +

Notices

Old Nov 5th, 2021, 06:39 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1015
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
left-aligned image
Name: DCN (DeaCoN)
Race: Reborn Human
Class: Barbarian (1), Warlock (2)
Alignment: Neutral
Background: Haunted
Personality Traits: I am still uncertain as to what kind of person I wish to be, often testing new personas and accents. I'm haunted by vague memories of a time before I awoke from the people whose flesh I was carved from.
Ideal: Purpose. The concepts of right and wrong mean little to me, I just want to find my place in this world. (Neutral)
Bond: I owe my life to a kindly baker who took me in shortly after my awakening.
Flaw: I do not know my own strength. This often leads me to accidentally breaking things or hurting people.
Appearance: Deacon is a flesh golem, made of several corpses stitched together. He has an unruly mop of black hair, and his skin is a little discolored, with some patches being human, others being half-orcish, among others. The letters "DCN" are tattooed on his chest, and a emerald amulet is set into his breastbone.
Personality: Deacon is naturally meek and amiable, although he will at times attempt to be urbane and charming, or cold and intimidating. He isn't fully sure if he's simply trying on different traits like a mask or if he's channeling the people from his component pieces. However, when frustrated or angered, he can go into a fit of rage, which he will likely regret having done so later.
Backstory: DCN was crafted as part of a series of similar flesh golems for war. The necromancer that created him took them to the field of battle stacked in a wagon like cordwood, and set them upon the enemy. He marched forward with the rest, but one of the voices in his head screamed at him that this fight was wrong. Not really having an identity of his own, he was swayed by the voice, and watching one of his "siblings" take a bolt to the face was enough to convince him. He feigned tripping off a bridge and fell into a stream. Under the cover of chaos, he crawled away from the combat.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by FatherDondo; Nov 9th, 2021 at 04:20 PM.
Old Nov 8th, 2021, 05:24 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1382
Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer
Small, yet subtle nudge up the chain.
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 02:26 PM
Natural 20 ;)

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14499
Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master Disaster Master
Tara Jardeth
right-aligned image
Name: Tara Jardeth

Race: Variant Human

Class: Cleric

Domain: Twilight

Alignment: Neutral Good

Background: Noble

Faith: Helm

Lifestyle: Aristocratic

Personality Traits: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood. I'll settle for nothing less than perfection.

Ideal: Beauty. What is beautiful points us beyond itself toward what is true. (Good)

Bond: I protect those who cannot protect themselves.

Flaw: I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Description: Tara is a tall athletic woman in her early twenties with long blonde hair and an even fair face. In public, she is usually clad in brightly polished heavy armor, and on her shield, the holy symbol of Helm is proudly emblazoned. Sheathed in a scabbard with golden decorations on her left hip is her silvery longsword that was a present to her by her father for her sixteenth birthday. When not on the battlefield of a tournament, she wears fine robes over her armor.

The way she walks and the way she talks, she is easily recognized as a member of one of the seventy-five noble families of Waterdeep but is often found dealing with the general town population.
Personality

Backstory

RP Sample

Old Nov 12th, 2021, 02:18 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1382
Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer Chaucer
I have added a table of applications to the second post, shout me if I've captured any info wrong.