RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 14th, 2021, 09:46 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Sorry, I didn't see that it was closed.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Nov 17th, 2021, 12:33 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 807
ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard
Fenrus exits the café picking at a piece of chicken stuck in this his teeth. Looking at the scene, he starts to turn away and then, seeming to rethink the situation, turns and walks over to the pile of belongings laying in the roadway.

"My goodness, what a terrible mess and you folks look like you can use a helping hand." He speaks in a soothing voice and has a slight smile on his face as he reaches the first pile of belongings.

"Here let's get you possessions together and back into you wagon." He bends down and picks up clothing and what looks like bedding and moves toward the wagon with his loan.

As he walks his hands are busy going though the clothes feeling for any valuables or coins, all the while smiling at the couple.
There comes, even to kings, the time of great weariness. Then the gold of the throne is brass, gems in the diadem sparkle drearily like the ice of the white seas; the speech of men is as the empty rattle of a jester’s bell