RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Nov 19th, 2021, 03:37 PM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11546
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Work went on a lot longer than expected yesterday and today looks like it'll run long too. So I doubt if I'll get the time to finish Madam Mim. So good luck everyone.
Old Nov 19th, 2021, 05:04 PM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20157
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootblack View Post
Okay, one last thought. Gaston has the Charlatan background, which gives him a secret identity. I'm sorely tempted say his altar ego is none other than that rough & ready American frontiersman, Brom Bones.
Other people have noticed the similarity...

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Nov 19th, 2021 at 05:09 PM.
Old Nov 19th, 2021, 05:32 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11928
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
30 minutes remain. Sorry to everyone that couldn't get their apps in on time. Best of luck to you in your future gaming endeavors!!

Old Nov 19th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Deadline is passed!

I will be reviewing all applications tonight. Not expecting to send PMs out until tomorrow, and I am hoping to send them all out at once.

Again, thank you to everyone that submitted applications. Every character was a delight to read, and I hate that I will have to turn some VERY good applications down.
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 12:57 AM
not a fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11464
rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber rhaiber
Good luck, everyone! Hope I will get to see some of you aboard the station.
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 01:02 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Seconded, and not a bad idea about Brom Bones. We already know he likes to dress up as the horseman; why not a disguise within a disguise?

I have taken the Oath of Sangus
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 01:37 AM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20157
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
But, would Brom speak French?

Would Gaston speak English?!

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Nov 20th, 2021 at 01:37 AM.
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 01:54 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 960
FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo FatherDondo
Would either speak German?!

Edit: I should clarify, the Horseman is German (originally the Headless Hessian of the Hollow).

I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by FatherDondo; Nov 20th, 2021 at 01:56 AM.
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Invitations are being sent out via PM. If any invitations are turned down, or if I do not hear from anyone by Monday, then I will keep inviting players until we have 15 total!
Old Nov 20th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3098
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
Good luck to those that got in! If you ever need a replacement feel free to message me.
Old Nov 27th, 2021, 02:20 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
Game is closed, and adventures have begun. If all goes well, I may actually run this again next year!

Thanks again for all of your applications. Even though I could not take everyone, it was a delight to read about all the characters you came up with!