DnD5e I want to be an Adventurer - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook
0 6 3 0
... raised for charity (includes promised matching)!
: +

Notices

Old Nov 2nd, 2021, 06:02 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 786
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
Hoo boy, I'm probably setting myself up here considering beastmaster isn't that great, but I think this concept sounds neat.
App
right-aligned image

Name: Lucia Moon
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger (Beastmaster)
Background: Outlander
Traits: I'm driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home.
I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn pups.
Ideals:Change. Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bond:I am the last of my tribe, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.
Flaws: I'm oblivious to sarcasm and will take things literally.
Appearance: Lucia is quite a short lady, standing at least 4'8" and has a lean build. Her hair is brown colored and just reaches her shoulder. She usually wears a blue sweater, with her leather armor over it. A noticable feature of her is that one of her ears is shaped all knife-like, having similarities of that of an elf.

Rictor, her pet wolf and best friend, has sleek dark blue fur and usually has a goofy look to him.

Personality: Lucia's personality can be summed up to being friendly but ignorant and naive of the ways of the world. Due to years of being isolated in the woods, she comes up rather blunt to most strangers. However, despite that, she has a desire to explore and experience what this world has to offer. Their are two factors why she has this wanderlust, firstly it's mostly to make her mark so that her people's names shall be remembered and secondly, it's been something of a dream of hers to explore the lands of Forsena, and nothing motivates a person then a dream.

Rictor, according to Lucia, is an extremely friendly wolf. Though he likes to bite people a lot, he doesn't mean anything by it, he simply wishes to play. His sometimes lazy though, and would often fall asleep during a conversation or even in a middle of a fight.

Backstory: Lucia was born into a more traditional tribe of elves called simple the Moon. However, her parents circumstance were special, she was born between the union between an elf and a human outsider. It was meant for a sign of peace to bridge the gap between races. You see, the Moon have been on a territorial war between other elven tribes and the Almek Kingdom. During the fight, a soldier fell in loved with the leader's daughter and they married to stop this fight. Their marriage was a sign for peace, so the fighting stopped but the hate still lingers. Lucia was raised well by her mother, her father couldn't stay in the village due to the tribesmen's distrust of him, so he visits only a few occasions. But by those few occasions, they were the best of times. Whenever her father talk about life in the city and beyond, it was like some sort of Dreamland to her and she wish to someday visit it. Lucia had an otherwise good childhood despite the elves lingering distrust. However, when she turned ten, the tribe was decimated by a monstrous beast. It killed everyone, including women, children and her mother, to the last man, none survived except for her. Her mother defended her with her last breath and Lucia escaped. She ran for the hills but tripped and fell on a nearby stream. She managed to swim back to Land before getting hit by any danger, but she was lost. That's when she met Rictor, he was just a wounded pup at the time, abandoned and left to die by the pack. She tried to help him, sometimes he'd kick or bite her, but she continued only to forgot the incident that happened with her tribe. She tended him for days and nights, but once the pup fully recovered it ran off and she was alone. All alone. Tears streamed on her face at this feeling and at remembering what happened at the tribe. She was lost and afraid and alone... That's when the pup came back, it didn't like to hear the child crying so it remained with her. Lucia cried on the pup's fur for hours. It was a soothing comfort and the next thing they know it, they were inseparable.

For years, the duo were their own tribe and pack, scavenging the lands and woods for food and just plain old exploring. Once Lucia felt she was ready to tackle a more dangerous trek, she made a vow to her tribe. She promised that they'll be remembered in the Lands Of Forsena for centuries to come, and the beast that devasted them shall be mark the end of that legend, we're instead the tribe falls, it would be the beast to fall by her own hands. And so they went off, their next stop being the Kingdom of Almek, well at least to a random frontier town to get a lay of the land.

Goal: To explore this world with her best friend
Party role: Mostly support in various spells and attacks. If needed, Lucia is also a good Archer.
Old Nov 2nd, 2021, 10:19 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8286
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
Rosihana Taraden
right-aligned image

Name: Rosihana Taraden
Race: Gnome (Rock)
Class: Artificer
Background: Clan Crafter
Traits:
I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I canít help itóIím a perfectionist.
I always want to know how things work and what makes people tick.
Ideal:
Aspiration: I work hard to be the best there is at my craft. (Any)
Bond:
One day I will return to my guild and prove that I am the greatest artisan of them all.
Flaw:
Iím horribly jealous of anyone who can outshine my handiwork. Everywhere I go, Iím surrounded by rivals.

Appearance: Rosi as most folk call her is pretty typical of her race, at three feet and five inches tall and weighing in at a lithe 37 pounds. She looks like a small child by all accounts, her face youthful and seemingly unaffected by the world around her. She have emerald color eyes and her pink hair is typically worn up in two pony tails to keep it out of her face when working. Often her face has splotches of dirt or oil from her labors, but she alsmot always seems to be smiling.

Personality: Rosi is a driven young gnome, eager to succeed. She has a happy and outgoing demeanor, and is quick to make friends with others. For a friend she would bend over backwards to help. Rosi is dedicated to her craft and dreams of one day proving herself to be better than those who criticized her efforts due to her gender. As such she is proud almost to a fault of her work, and is jealous of any work she deems better than her own.

Backstory:
Rosi grew up in a small community of gnomes, and from an early age showed an aptitude for all things mechanical. Her mother a seamstress and her father a smith, she grew up in a household where work was valued. She took to her father's line of work more than her mother's and spent much of her free time in his smithy helping out. As she grew her father recognized her skill, and determination. Proud of his daughter he sent her to the Tinker's college.

Once she arrived she found very quickly she was unique being the only female gnome in attendance. It was difficult being alone, having a separate quarters, while the males shared berthing. It became readily apparent very quickly that she was considered an outsider by the other students and many of her teachers. Still she was determined to outshine all those who looked down upon her due to her gender. She studied longer and worked harder than any of the other students but found that even though her handiwork was more soundly built and designed, the critique from her teachers always seemed to find some sort of flaw.

As the years passed she outpaced most of the other students, proving her skill and determination. When it came time for graduation she knew that she had learned more and proven herself superior to most of her class. Still years of aggravation and bias had made her even more determined. She knew that if she wanted to be the best than she had to leave her home, and learn all she could, one day to return home and show them all who was the most skilled craftsman. Leaving her home and her family behind she set out to improve upon her training and prove to herself as well as others that she is the most skilled among them all.

Goal:
Rosi is driven to prove herself among her people and the outside world. She aspires to learn as much as she can from the outside world, and apply it to her training. One day she plans to return home and show them all that she is the greatest at her trade among them.

Party role:
Rosi is primarily a support type character, using her skill and magic to supplement her companions abilities as well as her own. Crafting useful items that will benefit all.

Old Nov 2nd, 2021, 12:05 PM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1056
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
I could make a drow... but not intrested in making anymore chs that don't get played. I still have a 10th lv half drow that I was asked to create that then wasn't accepted into a game that was extremely hard work and so far a total waist.

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Nov 3rd, 2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old Nov 2nd, 2021, 03:22 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 249
silveroak silveroak silveroak
Name: Willow Silverbough
Race: Firbolg
Class: Druid
Background: Sage
Traits: I am friends to all animals, even those who do not se me that way, including thinking animals.
Ideal: The world must be healed from industry and conflict
Bond: I serve nature as a representative amongst those who see her as a resource instead of an ally.
Flaw: I believe the warforged are an abomination who must be healed through reincarnation- when the opportunity arises.
Appearance: A thin buxom woman- in her natural state she stands 7'4" but when she is disguised as human or elf in significantly shorter- and generally more buxom as she has found this makes men underestimate her and try to protect her.
Personality: Quiet and unassuming, though in a "Wednesday Adams" sort of waythat can unnerve those who are smart enough not to underestimate her.
Goal: Seek out the causes of corruption and destruction so she can heal the world and return it to a more natural and peacefull state.
Party Role: healer and wilderness guide.

Last edited by silveroak; Nov 2nd, 2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 12:26 AM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2034
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
Hmm Alright then, are you using the standard gods, have your won gods, or are we allowed to use any gods form any of the settings, as long as they make sense. I'm thinking on making a Grave Cleric to the Raven Queen, but do also have a few other concepts floating around in my head.

Speaking of those character concepts, do you allow the subclasses found in the Wildemount book? It's fine if not just need to know what my options here are.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:05 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3098
delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator delpinator
I would also be interested in knowing about wildmount. I keep going between fighter and ranger. The ecoknight would be a fun fighter to play.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:10 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 336
O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3
Eldmet Deepfall
right-aligned image
Name: Eldmet Deepfall (rolls)

Race: Custom Lineage (Dwarf)

Class: Druid

Background: Outlander

Traits:
1) I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.
2) I have a lesson for every situation, drawn from observing nature.

Ideals: The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization.

Bonds: I will bring terrible wrath down on the evildoers who destroyed my homeland.

Flaws: Donít expect me to save those who canít save themselves. It is natureís way that the strong thrive and the weak perish.

Appearance: Eldmetís eyes glow greenÖ or so people say. There arenít many who have seen him since his change. After he disappeared from the Redspine Mountain in southern Almek thirty years ago, most thought him dead, but a dwarf who lives in the wilderness still has certain needs - like the care of his blade - so a few have seen him on his trips into town. When he comes to town, usually, in the dead of night, he pulls his cloak down over his face. He carries a staff, pacing it with his steps, and walks slowly, with only the faintest trace of a limp, straight to the smithy. He carries an old wood shield on his back, scratched and worn by years of use. The tip of a long thin sword gleams on his hip when it catches the moonlight. When he finally arrives at the smithyís, he looks around to see that he is alone, and then throws back his hood revealing a face that is weatherbeaten and tan, with fine wrinkles running out from his eyes. In the wrinkles near his eyes, the skin seems to glow the same faint green as his piercing eyes. Aside from his eyes, you might notice that heís tall for a dwarf - nearly five feet tall - with a graying beard. On his head, his brown hair is neatly shaved on both sides to reveal the tattooed red sunburst of the Deepfall clan of the Redspine Mountains. He wears a wolf-fur tippet fastened with an iron chain that matches the iron rings in his beard; the last symbols of his heritage, and, other than his sword, the only metal that he wears. His boots are made of thick, well-worn leather, and his pants and vest are made of leather too - but from what animal is hard to say. His hair is surprisingly well trimmed for a dwarf who goes months without seeing another person, but a dwarf who lives alone in the wilderness has certain needs - like a sword as sharp as a razor.

Personality: Eldmet was always a dwarf of few words, but that only got worse after his self exile from the Deepfall clan. Now he goes years without talking to another soul, unless you count the plants and animals around the cave where he lives. It has gotten to the point that he no longer trusts the men or dwarves that he meets, and his best friends are the small animals that frequent his home - they donít ask questions, or lie, or steal. Yes, they kill, but like Eldmet, they only kill to survive. Eldmet feels a physical revulsion when he goes into the cities of men or dwarves now; he feels a sense of uncleanliness and dishonesty. When he sees men and women, drunk and laughing, he longs to be aloneÖ alone with the gurgling of his spring and the softness of his moss bed. From his time in the mountains, he has learned to walk quietly, to track game, to notice the smallest signs of nature, and to survive. But as much as much as he hates cities and towns, there is one thing he hates more, and that is creatures who disturb his home; who desecrate the woods and springs; who kill senselessly and torture just for the enjoyment of it. Evil creatures who kill for the sake of killing are his most bitter and hated enemies.

Backstory:

Goal: Eldmet is trying to find the owner of the black dagger and avenge the death of Ailieth.

Party role: Expert perception, very high insight, and survival skills. Iím not sure how Eldmet will evolve, but he will probably play a utility role in a party that is a mix of scouting, control, striking, and party support.

Last edited by O2CXt3; Nov 3rd, 2021 at 03:32 PM. Reason: syntax; typos; wording; adding link to dice rolls
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:42 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
are you going with dnd version of racial stuff. or can I totally create my own version of drow society
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 01:56 AM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6520
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Dnd for the most part, but you can totally create your own city that is unlike other drow
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 02:01 AM
BlackDragon

Tools
User Statistics
work in progress Name: Deamon

Race: Drow

Class: Fighter( plan on eldtitch knight)

Background: Deamon was born in Demoncraft. A drow city in which demon and deamon summoning is normal. And at some point all males are sacrificed to do this. His was second in the 23 house city.
He was bred and raised to be the best fighter in the city so as to train both male and female drow (of course he was beaten each time he won against a female). As such he's stronger and bigger than the average drow.
But as all males are sacrificed no matter rank he was still seen and treated as property, slave, trash... A life he neither liked or wanted. He was taught to believe all from the young to old, weak to strong must be able to fight. And so see those who can't as weak and useless. As even those like him are considered nothing. He excelled at all weapons especially 2 weapons fighting. Blind fighting. And as magic and demons were constantly used fighting and using magic. He would be a powerful eldritch knight if he lived long enough.
As house weapons master he was also in charge of the house soldiers. His house and rank insignia could be tracked at all times, so both those under his command and all females could find him. His rank marked him as both general and house Lord... but still lower than the lowest female in the city.
His life was not good. better than most males but torture pain and enslavement was his lot. And the best he could hope for was a quick death in battle, rather than a sacrifice to lloth.
At age 20 that's exactly what his house matriarch wanted to sacrifice him . As they were about to wage war on a moon elf city . His house figured that the best way to gain favor of lloth was to sacrifice the best they had. But they had him trains Deamon ( named such cause he fights like one) to well. And when they came to kill him he took the sacrifice dagger from the matriarch,s hand and killed her with it. He then killed everyone else of his house. In a fierce battle, which.the dagger was not made for. So somewhere along the way it broke. But he stopped by the armory for surface armor and weapons. Once he killed everyone he set the house on fire and tossed his insignia in. So as to give the impression that he was killed with the rest by a rival house.
It took him 2 years to make his way to the surface alone. And 2 more to get used to the light. Now he travels as a sellsword/ mercenary. He hated the drow life but has as yet to learn surface life well. He is mostly cold. shelf concerned killing machine. Who wants a better life a is slowly learning. As no one is actually teaching him that killing for killing sake isn't good. It seems he is expected to know this.... And if ever his racial heritage is discovered( by forgetting a glove, or slip of his hood) he is chased and hunted. So far the surface hasn't been any better in his 6 years here than drow life was in the underdark.
Deamon has no home friends or family. And is always traveling.

Traits: I can stare down a hellhound. I face problems head-on.

Bonds: currently none!

Ideals: Independence
Flaws:I leave little respect for those who aren't proven warriors.
I'd rather eat my armor than admit I was wrong.

Appearance: 6ft muscled drow warrior.

Personality: give me a reason to kill you anything will do.

Backstory: Why do you want to be an adventurer? How did you become your class? Was trained to be the best and is.... Wants a new life but is still influenced by his past.

Goal: This is a character driven game; you need to have a goal that motivates you. What are you working towards? Being better than where I came from. Being stronger than all others. Learning ....

Party role: What do you bring to the table? A total killing machine. As currently he knows nothing else...

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Nov 4th, 2021 at 12:39 AM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 06:24 AM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 243
Hobbit Hobbit Hobbit
Hello! My name is Hobbit, I'm new to rpgcrossing but am a very old hand at pbp roleplaying games (about 10+ years).

Apriil
Apriil

Name: Apriil

Race: Kalashtar

Class: Bard

Background: Criminal

Traits: Apriil is a hedonist, easily distracted by anything from a good story to a night on the town. Apriil believes there is always a cleverer solution than the most obvious one.

Appearance: Apriil is a pretty young woman with intense golden-amber eyes. She has warm taupe skin and dark curly hair. She is often adorned in bright gaudy colors, with a taste for Carleonian styles, and face or body paint.

Personality: Apriil is spacey, often lost in her own world. She is gentle to the gentle folk, and teasing to the serious ones.

Backstory:

Apriil was born to a single mother in the slums of a large urban center in the heart of the Almek Kingdom. Her mother worked as a tavern wench, and Apriil grew up delivering food and drinks to patrons. As a child, Apriil would often stay up late, listening to the stories adventurers would tell as they made their way through. Most especially, Apriil loved the bards, with their lutes and flutes and songs and sonnets and poems. She longed for a life of adventure.

It was not long before one such bard captured her heart, and then another, and then another. She quickly became disillusioned with adventurers in general, and bards in particular. She began to seek out more less reputable company, going out to party and coming home later and later, eventually not returning at all. Apriil had fallen in with a criminal gang of drug addicts, comprised of half-elves, halflings, and the occasional human. Apriil herself is unsure of her heritage, but finds it unlikely she is a full human. The gang, known as the Cloud Riders, were local neighborhood partygoers who survived by selling drugs.

They had a strict code; "no hard stuff". Mild sedatives, psycadelics, pixie dust, generally 'fantasy drugs' that weren't very addicting or destructive. Apriil loved it all. A true glutton and hedonist, Apriil will try almost anything once. Her natural charm and beauty made her an excellent dealer, but her habits meant she used most of her profit. At night, when the gang would go down to sleep, Apriil would sing. She would sing of love and loss, of light and life, adventures and heroes, and her voice would echo with an otherwordly, haunting beauty.

Apriil fell in love with the leader of her gang, a young half-elf by the name of Lek'ia. Apriil was attracted to Lek'ia's recklessness and bravery, but the half-elf saw only Apriil's potential to make money. Lek'ia used Apriil to smuggle drugs and more dangerous contraband into and out of Calereon, as well as all around Almek. The gang became more wealthy and powerful, eventually catching the eye of stronger gangs, most notably the Slit Throat Boyz and the Tusk Mafia. Both rival gangs sold 'hard' drugs.

It quickly became apparent that Lek'ia was incompetent. She was short-sighted and quick to anger, neither qualities that made for a good general. She was killed in the resulting gang war, either by the Slit Throat Boyz or the Tusk Mafia, and the Cloud Riders were broken. Depressed and heartbroken, Apriil went on a bender, eventually stumbling on a cocktail of drugs that sent her consciousness into what she swears is the 'realm of dreams'.

It was in this realm of dreams that Apriil met a strange being, pulsing with psychedelic light. The being sang to her, of love and loss, of light and life, of adventures and heroes. And Apriil sang back, and the voices harmonized, and Apriil Understood. When she awoke, Apriil had a new high to chase; the high of The Song. There was no feeling as euphoric as casting spells with her voice.

She immediately began to seek out an adventuring party. She knew that only adventure, only the bravery of fighting evil, would evoke the inspiration that allowed to her musical power to grow. And she knew that one day, with the chords of creation on her tongue, she would return to her hometown to rid it of evil.

Goal: To become an adventurer, both so she can inspire herself to get closer to The Song, as well as become strong and wealthy enough to wage a gang war against her enemies.

Party role: Wild Card. Apriil is new to adventuring. She is impulsive, carefree, and a bit reckless. On the other hand, she is wise beyond her years, with an eye for how people are likely to act. She might be the glue that holds the party together, the distraction that gets them past the guards, or the party animal that gets them into trouble (and stumbles across a plothook on the way). In terms of what she brings strategically, I plan to build her around what the other characters made, to fill in gaps as a supporting role.

NOTE: I could not decide whether Apriil was a bard or warlock, so I kind of blended the best of both worlds. She can easily be a warlock if we lack a full arcane caster.

Last edited by Hobbit; Nov 3rd, 2021 at 08:35 AM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 02:51 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3803
ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky ManicMonky
Hey O2CXt3! That's my ranger image from another game you stole!! Good choice though, haha.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 03:14 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 336
O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3 O2CXt3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManicMonky
Hey O2CXt3! That's my ranger image from another game you stole!! Good choice though, haha.
Ha! Yeah, I bet he's running around a bunch of games! Gotta love those green eyes.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 04:33 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1087
Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70 Talissen70
Character Application
right-aligned image

Name: Holden
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Arcane Researcher (Warlock, Pact of the Great Old One)
Background: Charlatan

Traits:
I like to read poetry as it brings me fleeting moments of happiness
I lie about almost everything, even when there’s no good reason.
Ideals:
I kill monsters to make the world a safer place, and to exorcise my own demons
I value my independence, no-one tells me what to do
Bonds:
I owe everything to my mentor, a horrible person who I wish was dead or rotting in a jail somewhere
Flaws:
I always position myself so that i can see everyone, and every entrance and exit.

Appearance: (Picture to follow)
Holden is a half-elf of average height and build standing just under six feet tall, he wears a large leather duster and carries a bag draped across his shoulder, he has one green and one blue eye and a mess of unruly but somewhat charming black hair. He does not carry any overt weapons but a look under his coat may reveal a large dagger on strapping under his left arm. The more perceptive may also notice the gloves he wears are not identical with the left having some studs or rivets on the wrist and the fingers while the right does not. On his belt and a number of vials or various coloured liquids and slung low on his left leg is a holster of sorts with three books or descending size inside.

Personality:
Holden always had a ready smile and pleasant manner belying a cautious and slightly haunted look in his eye (blink and you will miss it though for he is very convincing).

Backstory:
Holden was orphaned and placed in a monastery as a young child, he was raised by the monks of a very small religious order, far from most civilisation (certainly far from where the other characters will be familiar with) and as part of his studies he has travelled out into the world on a pilgrimage seeking new lands and new knowledge that he may return to the order one day and spend his twilight years recording these accounts for their archives.

In reality, the order was secretly worshipers of the Great Old One Hadar. This knowledge was kept from all but the most senior members of the order and Holden, being the curious sort, managed to find this out much to the chagrin of the higher members. In what was intended to be Holden’s literal sacrifice to their order, something went wrong and Holden was given the chance to live. Not knowing the price he was to pay, he agreed and woke up in the ruined abbey as the only survivor (that he knows of).

Known in the area, he fled and has spent three long years seeking the knowledge of what he is and how to break the bargain, with varying results in the first and no luck in the second. Cultivating a second identity as the researcher he thought he would be he has lied and fabricated his way as he journeyed through a number of kingdoms. Widening his horizons, he has come to the land of Forsena and found himself in Kamelford seeking an adventuring party to blend in with and hopefully find some clues to his salvation along the way.

Role in the party: Ranged spellcaster in combat, persuasion/deception in social as well as arcane knowledge and hookable for moving storylines on.

As always, happy to modify parts as required to fit into lore

Last edited by Talissen70; Nov 15th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.
Old Nov 3rd, 2021, 05:48 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22269
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Wow. @Kanly, you started something. After your app, 12+ more followed in quick succession in less than 48 hours!

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Nov 3rd, 2021 at 05:48 PM.