twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-24-2018, 12:30 PM
Nerd Mom & Cookie Lady

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 66
Lanurai
Time to explore some options--hey there!

Hello all! My husband, AngusMacGuyver, recently discovered this site and I've decided to join in the fun. I played some GURPS back in college but that was a solid decade ago (phew, time flies). Recently some of my coworkers have been talking about starting up a campaign, but we live all across the country. So I am also curious if this might end up being a good way for us to play something together!

Now, to dust off the creative chunk of my brain that has gotten neglected over time...
Old 02-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7650
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

I tried a GURPS game once. We tried making a Star Trek game with it, but we ended up renaming it Excell Spreadsheet 2150 and gave up shortly after

It still is a popular system though. In fact, there is a GURPS game looking for players right now over in the aptly named games looking for players section!

I'd also suggest heading over and signing up for your new player solo game! You'll select your system and be assigned your own private GM/Mentor to show you the ropes and run your first adventure with you. It'll be a great way to see if PbP is right for your future group!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 02-24-2018, 05:34 PM
DnD Grognard. Look it up.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50745
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
Welcome!

This would be a great way for you to play with your scattered and far flung friends. It's almost exactly what we are made for!

Hope you have a blast, and rekindle a lot of warm memories, and make new ones!
Old 02-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Nerd Mom & Cookie Lady

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 66
Lanurai
Thanks Imveros, I've got myself on the wait list for a 5e solo game and I'm looking forward to delving into the system!

Dirkoth, thank you. I am very intrigued by the site, looks well-established so I think my future here is promising
Old 02-25-2018, 03:48 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15952
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning Lanurai,

Welcome at the Crossing and awesome you joined Angus
Feel free to ask questions if you have any and have fun exploring the site and 5E