Story Chapter 3. No Color - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Shadowrun > [SR6E] Shadowrun: Barcelona 2080
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Feb 10th, 2023, 01:37 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Ángel nodded, a slight smirk forming, then stood to follow Grinder. As she followed after, she kept an eye on their target/targeter to see if he would vanish.

As they moved, Cypher's message came across, offering a meetup. "Did you see Cypher's message?" she asked as they moved. "If she's not far, it might be worth waiting for her before confronting him. If he runs, she can track him if we lose sight."




Actions
  • Action Taken -

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Feb 11th, 2023, 04:47 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Grinder
right-aligned image
Hesitating at the edge of the street while looking over Cyphers message, "You're probably right, we can observe our follower while we wait." Grinder also noticed the more they closed the gap the twitchier their target became, "Likely a good idea to back off a bit before the elf flakes out."

"<<<Cypher, it appears we are by the Basilica. We'll wait in the courtyard across the street.>>>" Sending the message off Caber returned his attention back to the elf, trying to read his body language. What could be his next move? Rubbing his chin in thought.

"I told Cypher we would meet her over there." Gesturing up the street towards a quaint cobbled courtyard amongst some cafes and clothing stores. "Should give us a discrete position to watch from."


 

 

Last edited by BionicEwok; Feb 12th, 2023 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Feb 14th, 2023, 12:45 PM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is offline
Psalm 144
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 13th, 2024
RPXP: 8047
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu
Posts: 4,587
Boris

Tuesday Night, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Boris)
After casing his target most of the day, Boris was sure no one was watching the place as he snuck over without being recorded by the antique cameras that most likely were there just for show. It did not take long for the door to open. Taking a quick peek inside, the rather large thief could see a light on. Perhaps someone just forgot to turn it off before leaving, but then Boris heard the all too familiar sound of someone getting hit and the rattle of chains. Nope, someone was most definitely inside, at least two some ones, maybe more. It was hard to hear, but it sounded like one of them was asking the other a question.

GM
All May Post
Feel free to do rolls while you work your way around town looking for information.
Decided to work with Boris while I wait for Cypher to join the others to talk with the elf.




 


Last edited by Kenjitsu; Feb 14th, 2023 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Feb 16th, 2023, 10:03 AM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; Youth Hostel, University District, Barcelona]

When Angel and Grinder had filled Cypher in on their intention to contact their shadow Cypher sent back her agreement

> I’m three minutes or so from your location. Can you or Z3R0-D drop a private ARO on this guy’s link so I can pick up who you’ve identified from a distance? I won’t contact you directly and keep my distance but I’ll be ready to trail them if they rabbit!

Cypher took the bike and stashed it in a side street near where Angel and Grinder had identified. Avoiding the worst of the omnipresent surveillance she approached the square…



 

 

Last edited by Arialles; Feb 16th, 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Feb 17th, 2023, 09:33 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image


Some back alley somewhere. Moscow Russia 2075.09.14

"Brute force is easy, you were born with it, you have not spent a day without it in your life." Master Yukichi stood in the shadows next to an overfilled dumpster. When Erdeli had hired the great master, at no small expense, to rekindle Boris' fighting spark, this was not what Boris had expected.
"Stealth," Yukichi continued, "the use of fine and precise movements, conservation of energy, stillness of the soul. This, is where true power and control coil."
Boris lumbered in the alley next to him. The door at the end led to the back entrance of a tiny flower shop, hardly worth notice and certainly poor enough to dissuade any true effort at breaking in.
"This is ridiculous," he told the small, hunched figure. "I could just break the door. Easy."
Master Yukichi nodded. "Yes, you could do that."
"I am no thief," Boris tried again, "I will not steal."
"Who said anything about stealing?"
Boris scratched at the stubble that sprouted from his head. He'd been recently shaved, for a fight that he had, in the end, lost, again, and the new growth was itchy. "Then why do this?"
"You will never find peace, Ivanovich," he said, using Boris' birth name, "without control. And you will not find control without practice. Think of this as charity, you break in, leave a small gift for old babushka Agniya. You learn patience...and she will put more mind to her security. The fool leaves her life savings in the lock-box beneath the counter, you will be doing her a favor."
Boris shook his massive head, just short of disbelief. "If you say so."
"Good," master Yukichi smiled at him, "now, begin."

Some back alley somewhere. Barcelona Spain 2080.05.07

Boris slunk through the shadows toward the warehouse. The cameras were a piece of cake, in fact, he was pretty sure they weren't even hooked up. The door provided little trouble either. Maybe he should have picked a harder target, something that would provide a hint of challenge. He was surprised by the light at the far end of the building. More so by the sound of voices and the heavy thud of flesh on flesh.

He froze, processing. Usually he slipped in and out, easy peasy, as they say. He'd even brought a blossom of periwinkle he'd pulled from the alley next to his temporary residence to leave on a desk somewhere. He certainly hadn't expected anyone to actually be home.

He should leave. In fact, he'd taken a step toward the door when a second blow forced a wheeze from its victim. A strike to the solar plexus, he'd bet his cred stick on it. His own body flinched in sympathy.

"Drek," he muttered beneath his breath. He shouldn't interfere. Couldn't. There was a team relying on him now, waiting. He should be heading over to the address Grinder had given him. The others would, no doubt, want to go in search of the information broker.

Another strike. And another. He
Dice perception roll (perception 3) (intuition 6):
9d6smch5 3 ✘, 5 ✔, 3 ✘, 5 ✔, 2 ✘, 3 ✘, 3 ✘, 6 ✔, 2 ✘ (3/9) 1⇑ 0⇓ Total = 32
listened closely.

Boris closed his eyes.

He couldn't just leave. What if somebody innocent was being hurt? What if he left and they were killed? At the very least he should find out what, exactly, was going on. With that thought in mind he
Dice stealth (4):
4d5smch5 5 ✔, 3 ✘, 5 ✔, 2 ✘ (2/4) 2⇑ 0⇓ Total = 15
slunk forward.


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!

Last edited by stubbornmist; Feb 17th, 2023 at 09:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Feb 24th, 2023, 10:42 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Grinder
right-aligned image
Approaching the courtyard Grinder made a quick scan taking note of the greenery, blind spots, and occupants of the space.

"There’s a good spot," directing Angel’s attention towards a wrought iron bench half obscured by potted ferns. "Why don’t you seat yourself there and keep an eye on things. I have something I need to do out of sight."

Without waiting for acknowledgement from Angel Grinder stepped out of eyesight of the elf. Sitting himself on the stone window ledge of a small dress shop Grinder pulled a small round object from his pocket, no larger than a golf ball. Manipulating the surface with his aged fingers the sphere produced a soft blue aura around it and suspended itself in the air.

"<<<ZeroD, we need a tag on a target. Sending you access to my drone now. I’ll get as close as I can. See what you can do. Thanks.>>>"

After quicklyUpgraded Stealth Autosoft to rating 3 from 1 updating and upgrading the drones programing the rigger sent it out, flying the same route as the many delivery drones. Flying the perimeter of the building block a few times Grinder had a feel for the area, descending in closer to the keeb he used the advantage of store front awnings, hanging planters, and even drafted behind unsuspecting pedestrians to drift the flying eye within a few feet of the target.

"<<<Nows a good time ZeroD, before he gets too jumpy.>>>" sending a quick message to the keyboard wizard Grinder made his way back to Angel.

Adjusting his collar and straightening his cuffs Grinder sat next to Angel with the elf in his peripheral.
"So where do you think the troll is? Likely scaring small children and stealing their ice cream, eh?" with a smile he chuckled at the mental image.



 

 


OOCDownloaded an upgrade for the drones Stealth Autosoft rating 1, increased to 3. $1000

Last edited by BionicEwok; Feb 24th, 2023 at 10:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Feb 25th, 2023, 01:13 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Ángel arched a brow as Grinder effectively benched her and bade her wait before striding off. With a sigh, she shrugged and took a seat, trying not to look directly at their quarry and instead occupied herself scanning her commlink and checking out local maps to get more of a feel for the area.

Grinder returned with a quip about Boris, and Ángel knew better than to ask what he'd needed to do out of sight. With a scoff at Grinder's assumption, she commented, "It's more likely that sufficiently small children would scare him more than he would scare them. If anything, he's probably buying ice cream for the local kids." Boris was big and strong, sure, but definitely had the Gentle Giant gig working.

She did a visual sweep to see if she could spot Cypher nearby, though it was doubtful. "So, what's the plan?" she asked, returning her gaze to her maps. "You said you wanted to introduce ourselves, how are we going to do that?"




Actions
  • Action Taken -

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Feb 26th, 2023, 08:37 AM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is offline
Psalm 144
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 13th, 2024
RPXP: 8047
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu
Posts: 4,587
Tuesday Afternoon, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Ángel, Cypher and Grinder)
As Grinder's drone moved to get into place, occasionally it would come into view due to wind or having to move around an obstacle, but with all the normal activity of the day, either the elf didn't notice or just didn't care. Whatever the reason, when the drone was finally in place, Z3r0 was able to do his thing and reported back, "Done." over the secure comms.

A few minutes later, Z3r0 reports back with some information he was able to find about the target, "His name is Rockford. He is strictly a small time player. He doesn't seem to specialize in anything. He seems to be a free agent that works with different teams, but only does small jobs. Sorry about the lack of details, but there really isn't anything noteworthy about this guy."




Tuesday Night, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Boris)
It was hard to hear what was being said from Boris' position at the door, but he did manage to hear enough to know that the guy being worked over stole something. As Boris moved closer, his large frame made it difficult to navigate the warehouse, but he did manage to find a better position where he could see what was going on. A man hung from some chains with his toes barely touching the ground and there was a fair amount of cuts and bruises on the guy. There was a large man that was doing the work of striking the thief who looked like typical hired muscle. And there was one guy dressed in a suit sitting in a chair just out of splatter range asking the questions.

From his new vantage point, Boris can hear the conversation more clearly, but they have started to work on the poor guy some more.


GM
All May Post
If Boris stays, I will need another stealth roll (target 3) and another perception roll (target 3).
Everyone else, looks like everything is in place for you guys to make contact with the elf.




 


Last edited by Kenjitsu; Feb 26th, 2023 at 08:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Feb 28th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona]

Nothing noteworthy didn’t really reassure Cypher… she hoped that there wasn’t anything noteworthy on her but that didn’t make her any less dangerous.

> Ok, I can see the ARO and you guys. I’m on the other side of the square but don’t look for me. If Rockford turns tail I’ll follow. Let’s see what our watcher has to say…

She bought herself a kaf from a stall and placed herself in the sun where she could watch their mark and the magnificent Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, towering over them to the east



 

 

Last edited by Arialles; Mar 7th, 2023 at 08:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Mar 4th, 2023, 02:38 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image


Boris frowned at the scene from the shadows. He'd heard enough to learn that the man was a thief, or they thought he was, anyway, but that was about it.
Patience. Control. Wait and assess the situation. There is a time for decisive action, but it is after all factors have been considered. Remember Ivanovich, direct assault is not the only path you might take.
Master Yukichi's words still nagged at him, as if the man still watched his every move. It was sound advice though and Boris
Dice stealth (4):
4d6smch5 5 ✔, 5 ✔, 4 ✘, 4 ✘ (2/4) 0⇑ 0⇓ Total = 18
crouched and
Dice Perception roll: perception (3) intuition (6):
9d6smch5 3 ✘, 5 ✔, 6 ✔, 4 ✘, 5 ✔, 5 ✔, 4 ✘, 1 ✘, 4 ✘ (4/9) 1⇑ 1⇓ Total = 37
watched.


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Mar 15th, 2023, 11:41 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Grinder
right-aligned image
"I thought we could just greet him pleasantly and invite him to join us." Grinder stood, and with a quick side nod of his head provoked Angel to follow.
Walking amongst the surrounding tourists and locals Grinder randomly pointed out a stone carving or a prominent structure and made a comment towards Angel "How old do say that building is? What inspired that sculpture to be created?"
Strategically weaving his way through the cobbled street until he was within shoulder width of the elf Caber looked across the street at the Basilica under, wondering how many secrets were hidden amongst it’s walls. Directing his voice towards the Keeb Grinder spoke calmly, "Beautiful day isn’t it? My friend and I couldn’t help notice that you have been enjoying the same sights as us today, would you care to join us for a kaf? We could discuss which attractions have impressed us the most so far.”"



 

 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Mar 21st, 2023, 03:20 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Ángel walked with Grinder, glancing over as he randomly commented on various structures and decorations. She didn't bother trying to come up with a meaningful answer, just murmuring noncommittal responses and looking disinterested...which didn't really require much acting on her part. It's pretty much how she would've reacted if they were actually sightseeing.

As they drew up on their 'tail', Ángel swung wide to come up on the other side. "Or we could talk a little shop, Rockford," she added after Grinder. "That's why you're here, isn't it? Come join us, and we can compare notes."




Actions
  • Action Taken -

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Mar 24th, 2023, 12:43 PM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona]

Cypher kept her distance, watching the interplay between Angel and Grinder and their mark. She couldn’t decide whether it would be preferable if he rabbited or just spilled his intel there and then, either way she kept her eyes open in case there was anyone paying too much attention to her fellow runners and their quarry… just because they’d only spotted the one tail didn’t mean there weren’t less obvious ones out there!



 

 
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Mar 25th, 2023, 08:37 AM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is offline
Psalm 144
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 13th, 2024
RPXP: 8047
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu
Posts: 4,587
Tuesday Afternoon, 2080.05.07; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona




Barcelona (Ángel, Cypher and Grinder)
As Grinder and Ángel made their way over to Rockford, he either did not realize they were coming for him or was prepared for the confrontation because he did not seem nervous or move away from where he was pretending to do something. When Grinder asked "Beautiful day isn't it? My friend and I couldn't help notice that you have been enjoying the same sights as us today, would you care to join us for a kaf? We could discuss which attractions have impressed us the most so far." He just smiled like the two of you were normal sightseers, but did seem a little nervous about having an unprompted conversation. But when Ángel added, "Or we could talk a little shop, Rockford. That's why you're here, isn't it? Come join us, and we can compare notes." He seemed a little freaked out for just a second, but only took a moment for him to relax as if resolving himself to the fact that he has found out and that they just wanted to talk. Talking was something he could do, so he smiled and replied, "Sure, why not? Shall we go back over to your table?"


As they walk back over to their table, Rockford seems to be totally relaxed now and opens the conversation, "I guess my reputation preceded me. So, how do you guys like Barcelona so far? Have you seen any of the Modernisme Català buildings yet? Aren't they just otherworldly? I highly recommend checking out Parc Güell."





Tuesday Night, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Boris)
While the interrogation continues, Boris notice that the man who was sitting and asking the questions looked up and then glanced over in Boris' general direction, but then returned his focus to the man again and asked, "So, why steal a maintenance drone from me?" To which the man hanging from the chains did not reply. Then the man sitting touched his ear and said something too quiet to be heard from Boris' current location. Then the man nodded towards his enforce, who went back to working on the man hanging from the chains.




GM
All May Post
@Boris: If Boris stays, I will need another stealth roll (target 4) and another perception roll (target 4).
@Everyone else: It seems that Rockford is willing to talk and is not going to run.





 


Last edited by Kenjitsu; Mar 25th, 2023 at 08:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Apr 11th, 2023, 12:28 AM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Grinder
right-aligned image
With a welcoming smile Grinder embraced Rockfords company and placed his left arm around the elf's shoulders. Leading him towards the court yard Grinder started to drum up conversation.
"Yes, we've taken in a few sights over the few days that we've been here. There is so much to see and we're still taking in the lay of the city, maybe you could show us around. In regard to your reputation there were a few murmurs of your name, but I didn't quite catch your specialty. I'll get the kaf." Seating Rockford on the ornate cast iron chair at their table Grinder made his way to a near by street vendor.
While waiting in line Grinder typed out a quick message, "<<<Hey Elmsley, ran into this Keeb on the street... Rockford. Anything special about him? Thanks, Grinder.>>>"
Carrying the drinks back Grinder dwelled on the soy drinks, "Hope this guys info is worth drinking this soy garbage." He definitely wasn't going to spring for fresh ground coffee for some no name chump on the street. Sitting himself next to Rockford Grinder carried on, "Where did we leave off... yes your skill set."


 

 

Last edited by BionicEwok; Apr 11th, 2023 at 12:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB