Story Chapter 3. No Color - Page 3 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Shadowrun > [SR6E] Shadowrun: Barcelona 2080
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old Apr 11th, 2023, 12:43 AM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image

There was no way to explain how he knew, perhaps it all filtered down to the stillness around him, but Boris was certain he'd been noticed. Not only that but his instincts were screaming that he was about to find himself in a great deal of danger.
There was little else he could discover here anyway. It seemed the victim had ties to the perpetrator, and while he might still prove innocent of the crime he was being punished for, untangling the whys behind the beating was well beyond Boris' scope.
He debated rushing the door he'd entered in on, it would give a distraction that might give the beaten man an edge, but in the end he decided against it. Rushing was what had gotten him into the situation to begin with, better to take it slow and escape undetected, if he could. Maybe he could call the authorities when he was good and far away.
...Or maybe not, no doubt that would be traced back to him.
His muscles screamed with the need to move, to run. He wasted no more time slipping back toward the door, sticking to the shadows and moving as
Dice stealth:
4d6smch5 6 ✔, 2 ✘, 5 ✔, 3 ✘ (2/4) 1⇑ 0⇓ Total = 16
quietly as he could,
Dice perception (perception 3, intuition 6):
9d6smch5 6 ✔, 3 ✘, 3 ✘, 2 ✘, 2 ✘, 3 ✘, 1 ✘, 6 ✔, 6 ✔ (3/9) 3⇑ 1⇓ Total = 32
listening for signs of pursuit.


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Apr 11th, 2023, 01:42 PM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is online now
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Folding her fingers under her chin, Ángel watched Rockford with an assessing gaze while Grinder fetched coffee. While her look wasn't overtly hostile or aggressive, it left little argument that any attempt to flee would not bode well for the other elf.

When Grinder returned with the drinks, Ángel showed little interest in the cup of soycaf in front of her, eyeing it once with disdain before setting it in front and to the side of her on the table, little more than a prop. She listened to the initial pleasantries, simply commenting, "And let us assume that 'tour guide' is not among your skills. Skip to something a little more relevant, if you would?"





Actions
  • Action Taken -

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old May 4th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is online now
Psalm 144
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 8047
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu
Posts: 4,587
Tuesday Afternoon, 2080.05.07; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona




Barcelona (Ángel, Cypher and Grinder)

As the Grinder and Ángel started talking with Rockford, when asked about his skill set, he simply responded by saying "I do a little bit of everything." When Ángel asked to skip to something a little more relevant, Rockford smiled. "I am working for some runners who have worked for the Mafia before, but not exclusively. You got their attention after meeting with Saul De Haro. They just wanted to be aware of what's going on."



Elmsley responds to Grinder later that Rockford is a local runner. "<< I know Rockford. He is a well networked small time operator. Kind of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none type of guy. He isn't part of any one crew, but but instead had done a few jobs with a large number of local runners. Since he doesn't put himself in danger often, he survives his jobs unscathed and is looking forward to a long career of small paydays. He has done a number of jobs in town, and he keeps busy stealing things back and forth between the major criminal organizations. He's well-liked and trusted, so he can bend a lot of ears in town.>>"





Tuesday Night, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Boris)
Boris could tell something was off. He could sense a couple of Trolls making their way to his position. Something must have alerted the guy in charge. The good news is that the Trolls being sent to invesetigate only have a general idea where Boris might be. The walls were quickly closing in on him. As Boris is making his way back towards the door to make a quick and quiet exit, he overheard the guy being tortured say something like, "Okay, I'll talk." This causes Boris to turn his focus over to what the guy was going to say because who doesn't like getting top secret information that might be useful to someone later. Unfortunately, that change in focus caused Boris to miss an empty can sitting on the floor next to one of the boxes. As soon as his foot touched the can, Boris' focus hyper focused on trying to catch the can before it fell over and made any noise. But as luck would have it, he was too late. As it turns out, the can was not empty at all; it was full of marbles. Like a scene from an old Keystone Copy silent movie, the marbles escaped their prison and made a break for it, scattering in all directions. If the marbles rolling across the floor was not bad enough, as soon as some of them reached the metal stairs, the plopping sound they made as they expertly navigated down the stairs echoed throughout the warehouse. But as luck would have it, as the Trolls tried to zero in on their target, you could hear an even louder thumping sound as both of the slipped on the marbles and started falling down the stairs themselves.




GM
All May Post
@Boris: If you leave now, you can escape before the trolls see you.
@Everyone else: If you want more information from Rockford, you will need to pass an Influence or Con + Charisma (6) test.





 

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old May 19th, 2023, 11:21 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image


Boris cringed as the can tipped and every. Single...marble?? What were the chances of tripping over a can of literal marbles?...Every single one of them rolled across the floor some dropping. Ping. Ping. Ping. down the stairs.

Well, if he hadn't yet been noticed he certainly was known now. The time for stealth was over and he booked it for the entrance, and burst into the little alley as if on fire. He dodged around the corner, and then the next, as fast as he could, before slowing down to a more casual stroll. Not too slow, but not enough to draw attention. He slipped, as soon as he was able, into a more populated street still weaving through streets and alleys.

When it appeared as though he wasn't being followed he relaxed enough to catch a tram.

It was nearly half an hour later that he stood in front of the address Grinder had given him. It was a nice place, which made him a little itchy. He was far more comfortable in the dark recesses of society's fringes.

He stood, uncertainly, in front of the house. The windows were darkened and there were no signs of occupancy. Maybe he'd gotten the address wrong? Checking his phone against the street sign nearby assured him this was not the case.

>>Hey<< he messaged Grinder.

>> Did you give me the right address? I am outside, but it doesn't look like anyone is here.<<


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old Jun 16th, 2023, 06:19 AM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona]

Through the miracles of technology Cypher was able to listen in on the conversation that Grinder and Ángel were having with their new friend so she was poised to but in if anything occurred to her, in the meantime she sent a quick message out to Boris and Z3R0-D

> We’ve picked up a tail, Ángel and Grinder are having words, see if we can ruffle some feathers. What are you two doing?



 

 
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Jun 16th, 2023, 10:02 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is online now
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Ángel snorted slightly, folding her arms, and waited. After the silence grew a few seconds long, she flashed eyes over to Grinder, but he seemed to be distracted, probably taking calls. Guess I'm taking over interrogation, now, she sighed to herself. Grinder was the social one; she, on the other hand, did her talking with a gun most of the time. This situation did not seem to warrant that particular type of conversation.

"So...errand boy," she said flatly by way of sum-up. "Fine. Did it never occur to you that you might have learned a bit more if you had simply introduced yourself and showed some professional courtesy? People tend to get a little jumpy when they feel they're being watched." It was strange that the mafia would be interested in their little task of fetch. Was there that big a shortage of shadow jobs? Slow news day, she wondered, or is organized crime so prevalent that they have time to watch every little thing? Perhaps there's more to this than it appears.

"Which runners are these?" she asked in what she hoped was a casual 'hey, maybe we could trade notes' way and not a 'hey, maybe we should murder them in their sleep' way. "And what sort of jobs are available? I know you can't discuss details, but generally speaking."





Actions
  • Action Taken - Use Influence for more information - 2 successes.

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Jun 16th, 2023 at 10:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Jun 29th, 2023, 10:45 PM
Kenjitsu's Avatar
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu is online now
Psalm 144
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 8047
Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu Kenjitsu
Posts: 4,587
Tuesday Afternoon, 2080.05.07; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona




Barcelona (Ángel, Cypher and Grinder)

When Cypher checked in with Z3R0-D, he just gave a short reply, 'Busy with some personal stuff.'



Rockford did not look hurt at all when Ángel called him an errand boy. And when asked about just talking to them, he laughed as he replied, "My friends just wanted to know what you guys were up to. They told me something big was coming, a blackhole that can suck up runners and make them disappear. So, I was told to keep my distance so I wouldn't get sucked in. And from the sounds of things, I am okay with just watching from the sidelines."



When Ángel asked which runners he was referring to, Rockford just continue to smile and replied, "You know I can't reveal who they are. A runner who can't keep his mouth shout on important details doesn't live long, you know?" As Ángel continued to try to get information, Rockford decided to take pity on the newcomers, "I can tell you guys are a decent group, so I will tell you what I can. Whatever this big job is, it happens in three weeks. And that is all I know. My friends basically told me to find something else to do until whatever is going to happen happens."



While it wasn't much, knowing the timeline is more than what you knew earlier that day. And as well connected Rockford might be, he really was nothing more than a very small fish swimming in a very large pond. And while he might not have any further details to help with your current job, having someone like Rockford as a friend could help if you ever needed an introduction to someone in the future. And while you can continue to chat with him, there really wasn't anything of value left to squeeze from him.





Tuesday Night, 2080.05.07 - Barcelona



Barcelona (Boris)

As Boris was making his way to his exit point, the two trolls finally manage to get to their feet and were moving in to cut him off before he could escape. The escape looked like a reenactment from the old keystone cops black and white silent files. If his life wasn't on the line, Boris might have found it humorous. They were making enough noise that the interrogation downstairs seemed to be put on hold, as if they were waiting for Boris to join them.



It was going to be close as Boris reached the door with the trolls finally catching sight of him. Leaving the building was only the first step of the escape, and if those trolls continued to chase him outside, well it was going to be a long night. Boris was still looking at the Trolls rounding the corner when he opened the door and only had a split second notice of a red laser cutting a path by his head in the dust that was flying around from all the running around. He never heard the shot, but he felt the bullet scream by his ear. Having to pick between taking his chances outside and certain capture if he remained inside, Boris rushed out the door and burst into the little alley as if on fire. Before the door closed behind him, he could hear the man downstairs yelling for his guards. Boris wasn't sure, but after dodging around some corners and looking back to verify no one was chasing him, he was imagined that the poor guy being interrogated was the target. Whoever took that shot must have been covering their tracks.



For the rest of the night, Boris felt like he was being watched, but other than having a creepy feeling, nothing else happened.




GM
All May Post
@stubbornmist: you can have Boris reply to Cypher if you want. He would be in the early stages of his side quest.
@Everyone: Before moving to the next chapter, it might be worth going back and visiting Saul De Haro.





 


Last edited by Kenjitsu; Jun 29th, 2023 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Jul 1st, 2023, 12:07 AM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image


There was no response from Grinder, and Boris stood for a good long while, feeling a little awkward. It was a nicer part of town, which really only meant that the people walking by were more inclined to give Boris a longer, more suspicious once over.

Finally, after nearly an hour his phone buzzed. He dug through the expanse of his side pocket. He'd collected a few samples from the local flora to study later and the phone, tiny as it was in his big meaty hands, slipped from his grasp more than once. When he, at last, managed to fish it out and check the screen he realized it wasn't Grinder at all, but Cypher who messaged him.

>>We’ve picked up a tail, Ángel and Grinder are having words, see if we can ruffle some feathers. What are you two doing?<<

Boris looked up the street and then down. He definitely wasn't in the right place.

>>I am missing something. I think.<< he confessed, >>The address I have is **** from a bull. Can you direct me?<<


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old Jul 11th, 2023, 10:43 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Grinder
right-aligned image
Drek... this is supposed to be user friendly. Grinder fumbled through the interface trying to transfer nuyen between cred sticks, while Angel took charge of the... interrogation? Rockford gave open ended answers and protected his employer, just like we all would.
"Thanks Rockford," the aging rigger slid his palm across the table, revealing a 500Ycred stick in front of the keeb. "You're correct, we are a good crew, maybe we can help each other out. If you hear anything worth sharing keep us in the loop." Standing from the table Grinder gave the indication he was ready to move on, but turned back to Rockford briefly, "If you see this gentleman in the area could you let me know." sending him an image of the driver in the red sports car.


 

 

Last edited by BionicEwok; Jul 11th, 2023 at 10:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Jul 13th, 2023, 08:07 AM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona]

Well we’ve been noticed Cypher mused to herself as she watched Rockford scuttle off, sure that he was going to resume his tail even though his cover was blown, best not to approach Ángel and Grinder in person if she wanted to retain her anonymity just now. To the team she sent

> We’ve shaken the tree, three weeks isn’t a long time to ingratiate ourselves with the shadow community here, particularly with all the new faces in town, but we have an inkling of the window now. Need to corroborate that if we can, not that I don’t trust Rockford but he’s only as good as the intel he’s been fed. Do you think its worth seeing if we can set up a meet with that mobster now we’ve delivered his package successfully? Major shadow action is going to affect their bottom line so they are probably keeping a close eye on the situation. Not sure how high up the food chain he is but he wasn’t a foot soldier…

She also sent a quick message off to Z3R0-D

> When you’re finished being busy can you see if you can get us access to whatever passes for a shadow server around here? Shadowland or Jackpoint equivalent? We could do with some more intel about who to talk to that might skirt the shadows, a detective perhaps with their ear to the ground and a willingness to make a little cash on the side divulging that paydata?



 

 
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old Jul 19th, 2023, 12:24 AM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image

>>Mobster? I thought we were going to see a fixer?<<

Boris fumbled with the reply button, trying to ensure to include the entire team. Maybe then someone would let him know where to meet them.

Until then he found a bench and studied the small planted area beside him. Mostly Butcher's bloom and Laurustinus, but the odd leaf of wild madder poked it's way through the foliage. Unhealthy, though, with the first signs of some sort of mould disease. He wondered if whoever cared for the plants along this street knew they should let the soil dry out?

It was too much to bear, he patted the tattered pockets of his favorite pants, searching for...there it was, a napkin from Club Teruel. He'd wanted to toss it, like any normal person, but there had been a few people crowded around the garbage can and interrupting their conversation seemed rude. So he'd pocketed the thing, intending to throw it out later. Now he unravelled it, smoothing the creases from it as best he could. Then he pulled a pen from one of the other pockets and took some time to write detailed instructions on regaining the health of the small plot. Namely, to stop watering it so heavily, but the Madder really needed to be replanted in a dryer situation.

Satisfied that he hadn't wasted his entire night he carefully placed the note in a mostly visible location against one of the nearest woody stems, where it was less likely to be spotted and ruined by anyone but the custodian.

Then he waited.


 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old Jul 19th, 2023, 02:04 AM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is online now
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 29448
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 8,755
Ángel
right-aligned image


Barcelona, Spain

Ángel arched a brow as Grinder paid Rock and sent him on his way, but said nothing. Rock hadn't been terribly helpful, but then again he wasn't really getting paid to help them at all.

Catching Cypher's message, she quirked her lips and responded back:

>>We should absolutely not trust Rockford. Work with him, yes. Trust? No. Getting into bed with the mob changes the game. Not saying it's a bad idea, it just definitely makes a statement we should be aware of before making it.<<

Setting a hand on her hip, she tilted her head, gazing over at Grinder. "Okay. What now, fearless leader?"





Actions
  • Action Taken - Use Influence for more information - 2 successes.

PAN: Metalink Disposable Commlink (Rating:1, Data Processing/Firewall 1/0, Programs: 0) (Running Silent: Yes)Smartgun, Micro-Transmitter

Consumables
  • Ammo (SMG - Regular): 250
  • Ammo (SMG - Explosive): 249
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Regular): 75
  • Ammo (Heavy Pistol - Explosive): 0
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Regular): 40
  • Ammo (Shotgun - Gel): 40
  • Ammo (Taser): 4
  • Grenades: 0
  • Stealth rope (60m): 0
  • Stim Patch (2): 0
  • Stim Patch (4): 0

 

 
__________________
Oh, after all the folderol and hauling over coals stops, what did I learn?
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old Jul 28th, 2023, 11:17 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
The Grinder
right-aligned image
Studying Rockford intently, hoping his investment pays off one way or another, a voice in the backround draws his attention.
"Okay. What now, fearless leader?""
Staring blankly at the foreign city, contemplating their next move, Leader...Ha! I've been running alone for so long I'm not sure I'm fit for that title.
"I propose we pay De Haro a visit and see why our affiliation with him merits a tail." Looking to Angel for approval, Grinder begins a message to Boris.
"<<<Hey Troll, send me your location. I'm sending the car for you. Sit in the back, don't wreck the upholstery.>>>"


 

 

Last edited by BionicEwok; Jul 28th, 2023 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old Jul 31st, 2023, 11:02 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Boris
right-aligned image


Boris' phone beeped. He'd taken his little note back, and then replaced it three times, unsure of whether his help would be appreciated. He'd just put it down once more, with the intention of walking away this time when Grinder's name flashed.

<<<Hey Troll, send me your location. I'm sending the car for you. Sit in the back, don't wreck the upholstery.>>>

Boris grunted out loud, startling a pedestrian passing him. Not much for subtlety, Grinder.

To be fair the dermal deposits that covered the majority of his legs arms and back had destroyed more than a few couches before he'd learned how to be very, very careful.

He didn't bother responding except to send a ping to his location. Then he kept walking, hoping it was in the right direction.

 

 
__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old Aug 1st, 2023, 07:33 AM
Arialles's Avatar
Arialles Arialles is online now
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2379
Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles Arialles
Posts: 1,923
Cypher
left-aligned image
[Early Afternoon, Tuesday 7th May, 2080; outside Basílica de Santa Maria del Pi, Plaça del Pi, Barcelona]

Cypher chuckled at Angel’s retort

> Trust was perhaps the wrong word, I’m not naive enough to actually trust him but the info fell into our laps and that says to me that someone wants us to have it, now we just need to confirm it from another source. As to pledging our allegiance to the mob I don’t think we should be compromising our neutrality by doing that either, but they are a potential source of intel and that’s what we are being paid to uncover. With all the new shadow ops flocking in we need to be stick out from the rest without pinning a target on us. Someone knows what the agenda is, but the field is too wide at the moment and going to the established players will hopefully help us narrow the search, at least a little…



 

 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB