Game Thread Chapter 3: Castle Rend - Fire Upon the Keep - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Yeohven: Fall from Grace
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Apr 21st, 2023, 12:20 AM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Buzz the SorcererHiding behind the large oaken trunk Buzz contemplated his life once again, Hmm… I adverted death once before… just by a simple conversation with that lady in the dark room… Rubbing his boyish chin with a scale tattooed hand, the wheels started turning. Just maybe..???

Stepping from behind the tree, fixing the collar of his fine silk shirt and tugging at each cuff. He simply engaged in a cordial conversation, "Excuse me good… sir? Maybe we could come to an agreement. Possibly a…." Buzz was instantly interrupted by a wide spray expelled from the brigands body, soaking the white tunic red where is wasn’t protected by his leather vest. Looking up at the beast of a bull thing with astonishment the fare skinned half man began to grin. Taking a few steps towards the pieces of brawler, and spitting out slivers of bones and shreds of muscle, Buzz gave the victim a swift kick to his lifeless face. "Take that, nobody messes with my…" Pausing for a second to assess Rezna...
"Friend?"

Leaning back against the tree Buzz untied a small burgundy bottle from his belt, popped the cork and raised it to his saviour,
"Lets drink to our uncanny introduction."
Dice Potion of healing:
2d4+2 (2, 1)+2 Total = 5
drinking the elixir in foul swig.

Feeling brighter after wetting his parched lips the small sorcerer reached into his pocket revealing a single pepper, with a dance of his hands it was transformed into a red energy.
"Ha, look Astrid we’re still alive. If anyone gets too close just breath in their face." Cast Dragon Breath on Astrid, Firesending the red light into the elf’s mouth.



Stat Block
right-aligned image
Buzz Wagonelle
[Size="1"]Halfling Whaler

Hit Points: 11/32 | AC: 11 | Init: +1 | Speed: 25'
Str:15 (+2) | Dex: 10 (+0) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

Weapons:

Proficiencies & Traits: noneArmor | Martial weapons, Crossbow, Light, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, SlingWeapons | Woodcarver's toolsTools | Common, Halfling, Primordial, Speak and understand only: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, TerranLanguages | When a 1 is rolled on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw you can re-roll, you must use the new roll.Lucky | You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.Brave | You are proficient with martial weapons, and can speak, read, and write Primordial. Knowing this language allows you to understand and be understood by those who speak dialects: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, and Terran.Ancient Knowledge | You can physically embody your connection to titans for a short time as your form takes on aspects of your original titan. As an action, you assume the form for up to one minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if you choose to end it early as a bonus action. while in this form you gain:
-Your size increases to large.
-Your AC increases by 2
-When you make a melee weapon attack, you can use charisma, instead of strength or dexterity, for attack and damage rolls.
-Your weapons and equipment grow to match your new size. While these weapons are enlarged, your attacks with them deal 1d4 extra damage.
-Your spells and melee weapon attacks deal double damage to objects and structures.
While in Titan Manifestation form you know and can cast the Blaze, Cataclysm, Daybreak, Glacier, and Quake spells
Titan Manifestation can be used twice per long rest.
Titan Manifestation | When an ally makes a ranged attack and you are within 5 feet of the target or the attacker, you can use your reaction to cast a cantrip to charge the projectile. The cantrip must be one that requires an attack roll and targets only one creature, and it is cast as if you were a 1st level spellcaster. If the attack hits, the target is also hit by the cantrip.Charged Projectile

Spells: Shocking Grasp |

Equipment: Scrimshaw Octopus carving
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/84993319

Action: Drink Healing Potion
Bonus Action: Cast Dragon Breath on Astrid
Movement: Aimless wandering while in shock

Astrid(Onward) "DEX DC 15" Until the spell ends, the creature can use an action to exhale energy of the chosen type in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a Dexterity saving throw, taking 3d6 damage of the chosen type on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

Last edited by BionicEwok; Apr 21st, 2023 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Apr 23rd, 2023, 10:09 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Kori
Pain flooded Kori's mind, intense, and yet, not unfamiliar. Her vision beginning to darken around the edges. How many times had she been here, just on the edge of death. A razors edge she often played with, using her life and others. Deciding which way one should fall, well that was her calling, wasn't it? And her duty was not quite done yet, she could feel it.

Pulling at the quiet and focus that she'd been taught so long ago in the cave, she reached for the haft of the spear that pierced through her shoulder, panting in small pained breaths as she pulled, farther and farther until it broke free of her body with a gush of red that soaked the front of her clothing. The second spear was worse, wedged into her back at an odd angle, just scraping the bone of her ribs. Getting to it required a movement that aggravated the shoulder wound but she pushed through the pain until she could reach up over her shoulder. She wasn't at the right angle to pull the spear straight out so she braced herself, physically and mentally and then heaved, her skin tearing as the spear tip ripped through and out, freeing the weapon from her person.

The world spun around her, the sounds of shouting, and voices she didn't recognize. Falling deeper into the trance she'd been taught she brought her hand to her chest, her fingers curled in the semblance of a black wing. hand of healing
Dice hand of healing (1d6 +3) expending Ki point:
1d6+3 (6)+3 Total = 9
The blessing of the feathered dragon.

The bleeding stopped, for now, she managed to gather her wits enough to look up into the chaos, hoping her team hadn't suffered for her mistake.
Before her lay...well, it wasn't what she'd expected. Blood stains covered the ground where the carriage had stood and three new bodies had joined them on the battlefield. In some Gods blessed stroke of luck they were not attacking them, but the bandits...and having a great time of it, by the looks of things.

Well, someone should be having a good time, I suppose. She thought, unable to be anything but grateful for the help. She focused on the Knave, the leader.

"Oh you are so dead," she snarled at him.


Stat Block
right-aligned image
Meikoris (AKA Kori)
Half-Elf Butcher

Hit Points: 4/38 | AC: 16 | Init: +3 | Speed: 40' | Proficiency Bonus: +3
Str:15 (+2) | Dex : 16 (+3) | Con: 15 (+2) | Int: 11(+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 13 (+1)

Weapons: Crow's Talons

Proficiencies & Traits: Short sword, simple weapons, herbalism kit, leatherworker's tools noneArmor | Crows TalonsWeapons | Dex modifier to hit D6 for damage martial arts | leather worker's toolsTools | Common, elvish, primordialLanguages |

Equipment: dagger, darts

__________________
ooooh...Shiny!

Last edited by stubbornmist; Apr 23rd, 2023 at 10:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Apr 28th, 2023, 02:40 PM
MontageManiac's Avatar
MontageManiac MontageManiac is offline
Simple Storysmith
Event Judge
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 19th, 2024
RPXP: 14178
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
Posts: 8,828
Currently
Date 24th of Eleasis, Highsun, 1542
Time Afternoon
Location Just outside of Gravesford
Region Rach’Dinae, Farsaidh
Weather Rain and Clouds, 17 C

”The Lost Company: On their way to “Civilization”

Combat: Round 4


The Knave looked at the new situation he found himself in, and his brow furrowed with great concern, all while the electrical current of the dragonborn’s whip had wrapped around his torso. Gritting his teeth he charged towards Grim and attempted to
Dice Knave vs Grim:
1d20+6sch22 (15)+6 Total = 21
bash his shield into the dragonborn… and stops short as the shield just doesn't move, Grim's prosthetic clawed hand gripping the shield in place and looking down at the Knave. With a cry out the man swings his
Dice Knave morningstar vs Grim:
1d20+6sch22 (8)+6 Total = 14
morningstar at the Dragonborn's head... and finds the Dragonborn has blocked the blow with his own shield, throwing the morningstar aside. Licking his lower lip, the knave half-smiles, "Well... uh... parley?"

Meanwhile, the Raider watched with widened eyes as the Minotaur barbarian seemed to perfectly bisect the brawler in half. With a roar of their own rage, they launched into a
Dice Raider vs Rezna advantage flanking:
2d20+4kh1sch17 (18, 9 (keeping 18) )+4 Total = 22
→ 1d6+2g (5)+2 Total = 7
flurry of attacks, just as the
Dice 3 guard minions vs Rezna:
1d20+6sch17 (19)+6 Total = 25
3 damage if they hit.
other guards worked to surround Rezna.

One of the last Guards thought they found easy prey and approached Kori,
Dice Guard vs Kori:
1d20+3sch16 (17)+3 Total = 20
1 damage if hits.
brandishing a dagger toward her and striking out.




From the shadows of the forest thick to the South of the encounter, a lone figure, small in stature, was watching the proceedings… all while blood slowly dripped to the grassy ground below him. Oot recognized some members of Brimwell’s team. Kori was the ranking member he believed… perhaps she would listen to him… he hoped she’d listen to him… but maybe they wouldn’t. Maybe their time in the Barrens didn’t go well… maybe they wouldn’t believe what he had to say…

Blood continued to drip from wounds which could have been far more lethal, sustained from the attacks of Ser Dustrage and his men, who apparently mistook him as a member of the goblinoid raiding party that attacked and killed the Duke. With little chance to explain, he was chased from the vicinity and fled for his life Eastward towards the only other place he knew of in the area, Gravesford. Although he knew that place held no real refuge for him. Still, the sounds of combat attracted his attention, and he found himself upon a bit of luck… perhaps his old friend’s influence. The chance of being in the vicinity of Gravesford, and further coming across this band of the Duke’s… the late Duke’s, private espionage force. Yes… perhaps they’d listen.





”OOC” Welcome Oot! Everyone goes again!

Please see link in spoiler and for encounter info:



 




__________________
PCs: Dramoth "Nova" / Rhokax Soulreader / Kayne Cyire / Torm / Donovan Whistler
GM: Scales of War 5e & Yeohven: Fall from Grace
Real Life hitting harder and harder. Working on updates as soon as I can, please have pity (patience) on me!

Last edited by MontageManiac; Apr 28th, 2023 at 02:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Apr 28th, 2023, 05:24 PM
IrishKatt's Avatar
IrishKatt IrishKatt is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 27th, 2024
RPXP: 1695
IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt
Posts: 2,908
It always amused Rezna when those of sub-par ability tried to take her down with inadequate tools, and skill, and these weaklings were no different. The large minotaur woman had taken deeper wounds from the rigging of a ship than these louts were dishing out, and she felt it her duty to show them where exactly it was they were lacking. Lifting her great-axe yet again her hulking frame flexes as she lets out a monstrous bellow before burying the heavy head of her weapon less "in" his chest, and more "through" it as the striking blade exited his back. Feeling this sensation brought back memories of breaching ship hulls, and felling mighty trees for even mightier vessels, all a sort of nostalgic feelings, but less in a "stop and reflect" sort of way, and more a "spurred to action" way.

Feeling the axe strike true Rezna shifts her weight, twisting the weapon free of her victim and hefts it above her head, and like a bolt of primordial lightning brings down the mighty tool of destruction burying it in the collar of the guard beside her, but it would find no purchase in this weak bodied foe for her might cleft yet another in twain, and spurred her on towards her next visible foe; a guard who is to meet the same end as his comrades. With a quick dash forward Rezna closes the gap, almost pushing through the remains of the freshly bisected guard to get to them before she ends it. With an upward arcing slash she scours a deep gouge into the guard and turns to survey the battlefield. She hadnt taken much time to get a grasp of the situation, but these people definitely needed help, and now it would seem their assailants would feel the change in the tide as a rogue wave shattered them the pieces. Standing tall she snorts hoping to find the next unfortunate target of her fury, and to give them a swift end. It had been a while since she got to let loose, and it felt good to finally get all of those tight muscles worked out.

Statblock
Rezna "The Rogue Wave" Broadhorn
Minotaur Barbarian


HP: 60/65 AC: 17 Initiative: +2 Speed: 40ft Prof: +3 Speed 40ft
Str: 18 Dex: 14 Con: 20 Int: 14 Wis: 14 Cha: 13

Weapons 1d12+4* Great-Axe 1d12+14* Great-Axe GWM
*+2 during Rage

Feature: Your horns are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d6 +4, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.Horns
Immediately after you use the Dash action on your turn and move at least 20 feet, you can make one melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.Goring Rush
Immediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack as part of the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to shove that target with your horns. The target must be no more than one size larger than you and within 5 feet of you. Unless it succeeds on a Strength saving throw (DC 15), you push it up to 10 feet away from you.Hammering Horns
As a bonus action enter a rage for up to 1 minute (10 rounds).

You gain advantage on STR checks and saving throws (not attacks), +2 melee damage with STR weapons, resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, slashing damage. You can't cast or concentrate on spells while raging.

Your rage ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage as a bonus action.
"Rage
While not wearing armor, your AC equals 10 + DEX modifier + CON modifier + any shield bonus.Unarmoured Defense
When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly, giving you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using STR during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.Reckless Attack
You have advantage on DEX saving throws against effects that you can see while not blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.Danger Sense
On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 HP with one, you can make one melee weapon attack as a bonus action. Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll to add +10 to the attack's damage.Great Weapon Master



Note: Reckless Attack
Initiative:10
Action: Attack 1 - Raider (GWM), Move 5ft West and Attack 2 - Guard 4
Bonus Action: Bonus action attack on Guard 8 after killing Raider
Other Inspiration
__________________

Natural 20's:15
Natural 1's: 3

Last edited by IrishKatt; Apr 28th, 2023 at 05:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Apr 28th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Onward's Avatar
Onward Onward is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 12th, 2024
RPXP: 6129
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
Posts: 4,449
Astrid "Dreamer" Hearth
right-aligned image

Astrid tries to cough off the red light in her throat but finds herself breathing out fire,"Buzz! I'm an artist, this is just demeaning!" she protest and walks through the vivisected brawler, unfazed by the gore, and soon she engulfed the Raider in a spot of flame.


OOC
Statblock
Name: Astrid Hearth
Race: Half-Elf
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft
HP: 19/35 AC: 14 Initiative: +3 Speed: 30ft
Str: 8 Dex: 16 Con: 14 Int: 1# Wis: 10 Cha: 19
Feature: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.Fey Ancestry
Diversion
Ability Check. When the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die to add it to an ability check, the creature can roll the Bardic Inspiration die again and choose which roll to use, as the mote pops and emits colorful, harmless sparks for a moment.

Attack Roll. Immediately after the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die to add it to an attack roll against a target, the mote thunderously shatters. The target and each creature of your choice that you can see within 5 feet of it must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against your spell save DC or take thunder damage equal to the number rolled on the Bardic Inspiration die.

Saving Throw. Immediately after the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die and adds it to a saving throw, the mote vanishes with the sound of soft music, causing the creature to gain temporary hit points equal to the number rolled on the Bardic Inspiration die plus your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point).
Inspiration 1/4 (1d6)
Performance of Creation 1/1
Sorcery Points 2/2
Inspiration Point 1
Equipment: Creator's Clay 8/8
Note:

Initiative:11
Action: Firebreath for 7
Bonus Action:


Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Apr 29th, 2023, 12:03 AM
lydklein's Avatar
lydklein lydklein is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 12th, 2024
RPXP: 9729
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Posts: 8,180
Anahi Faustos
left-aligned image
Folks of the bandit variety were falling quickly. Blood and viscera staining the earth around them. All were doing the best they could to fight the bandits. Grimash was a mighty impressive force on the field, but he was no Rezna. The way the minotaur slashed and swung her weapon effortlessly was a beautiful sight to behold. Anahi saw the devastation she wrought around her with more than a touch of respect. The way her friend cleaved through her targets amazed the nimble human.

Grinning with pride, Anahi could not resist teasing Rezna. "Hey, Big & Sexy! Need some help there?" Both women shared a laugh knowing full well the answer.

Flipping the Blade of Shadows, the rogue surveyed the field for a likely target. It seemed that the biggun's were busy having all the fun. She was not about to miss out. Rez wouldn't let her repayment for the crude thieves' previous demands.

"I ain’t gonna say it again. Throw out whatever jewels an’ coin ya have, and there won’t be no trouble, will dere?" The leader postured as he leaned on his polearm, spitting on the ground in front of the carriage. "Right then, given ya the count o’ Ten before we barge in dere. 10!... 9!... 8!... 7! … come on ya tossers! 6!..."

"Awww, poor dear lost count. Here, let me help you. 5..." The knave's plea for a parlay came as a surprise, halting her whispered countdown and putting a damper on her original plan of attack. 'Seriously? Coward...' She thought just as she noticed the lone guard behind Grimash. 'Oh, I don't think so, you little sneak!'

Instinctively, she reached deep within to the icy thread that connected her to that Other which had led through so many adventures. The mist white that always clouded her irises began to swirl. The air around Anahi grew frigid, eventually concentrating around her new toy. A practiced flick of her wrist sent the deadly weapon hurtling on its way.

Before the dragonborn could respond to the request, Anahi's blade tore through the knave's throat. Upon impact, an explosion of chilling force rippled violently outwards, doing no damage, until it found its intended target-the sneaky little guard. Settling around the other bandit's skin, it seeped deep into him, leaving him wide-eyed. A puff of frosted breath provided the only visual evidence of his final exhalation. Flesh rendered sickly pale grey he collapsed where he stood.

Anahi nodded in satisfaction. The Blade of Shadows returning once more to its new mistress leaving behind a gaping hole where it had been a moment before.
"Much better, Knife."
Stat block and Actions
 
 
__________________
DM:The Night Blade; "Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich ;
Taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Apr 29th, 2023, 12:19 AM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Buzz the SorcererLunging his hands forward Buzz started summoning an arcane retaliation towards the Raider, just in time to see the bandit fall… in half…
Disappointed, he redirected towards the Knave, who also fell lifeless to the ground.
Scanning the battlefield all he seen was fallen enemies, and body pieces… then they were all on fire!
Buzz hung his head and dropped his hands, turning around and looking to the Guard 10lone minion behind him with dismay across his face.
“Can you believe this, they took all the glory for themselves.” Buzz reached up with his right hand,
Dice Shocking Grasp to hit with advantage:
2d20+7kh1 (10, 4 (keeping 10) )+7 Total = 17
placing it on the guards chest in assurance, looking the foot soldier directly in the eyes, “I’m aspiring to be a hero of the people here, how am I going to be the vanquisher of evil if all the evil is dead? You understand don’t you?” Sending a
Dice Shocking Grasp Dmg:
2d8 8, 7 Total = 15
surge of electricity through the poor man’s body, Buzz held on as he convulsed to the ground, sparks continually arcing across the steel rings of chain mail. “I knew you would be here for me.”

Looking around for his comrades, he hollered out, “Who’s left? Are we done here?”

Looking up with a soft childish face, “I’m Buzz, Buzz Wagonelle.” Offering a smoking, sparking hand towards the minotaur for a welcoming hand shake.


Stat Block
right-aligned image
Buzz Wagonelle
Halfling Sorcerer

Hit Points: 11/32 | AC: 11 | Init: +1 | Speed: 25'
Str:15 (+2) | Dex: 10 (+0) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

Weapons:

Proficiencies & Traits: noneArmor | Martial weapons, Crossbow, Light, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, SlingWeapons | Woodcarver's toolsTools | Common, Halfling, Primordial, Speak and understand only: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, TerranLanguages | When a 1 is rolled on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw you can re-roll, you must use the new roll.Lucky | You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.Brave | You are proficient with martial weapons, and can speak, read, and write Primordial. Knowing this language allows you to understand and be understood by those who speak dialects: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, and Terran.Ancient Knowledge | You can physically embody your connection to titans for a short time as your form takes on aspects of your original titan. As an action, you assume the form for up to one minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if you choose to end it early as a bonus action. while in this form you gain:
-Your size increases to large.
-Your AC increases by 2
-When you make a melee weapon attack, you can use charisma, instead of strength or dexterity, for attack and damage rolls.
-Your weapons and equipment grow to match your new size. While these weapons are enlarged, your attacks with them deal 1d4 extra damage.
-Your spells and melee weapon attacks deal double damage to objects and structures.
While in Titan Manifestation form you know and can cast the Blaze, Cataclysm, Daybreak, Glacier, and Quake spells
Titan Manifestation can be used twice per long rest.
Titan Manifestation | When an ally makes a ranged attack and you are within 5 feet of the target or the attacker, you can use your reaction to cast a cantrip to charge the projectile. The cantrip must be one that requires an attack roll and targets only one creature, and it is cast as if you were a 1st level spellcaster. If the attack hits, the target is also hit by the cantrip.Charged Projectile

Spells: Shocking Grasp |

Equipment: Scrimshaw Octopus carving
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/84993319

Action: Cast Shocking Grasp on Guard 10
Bonus Action: None
Movement: None

Last edited by BionicEwok; Apr 29th, 2023 at 12:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Apr 29th, 2023, 11:06 AM
Berith Berith is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 20th, 2024
RPXP: 18956
Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith
Posts: 6,375
Ootinee
right-aligned image
The sounds coming from the fight up ahead were like music to Slither's leathery ears. Any fight made his blood sing, but this one was particularly welcome. For the first time in too many days, the Goblin smiled a bit. Lucky again, his brain added. Ootinee knew just how true that was.

He was exhausted - how long had it been since he last slept? Three days, for sure, and the three or four before that hadn't been exactly restful, either. He was exhausted, and the fatigue was making him slow and clumsy. If he didn't figure something out pretty soon, he'd make a mistake, one that would kill him. The throbbing slice on his upper arm, hastily packed with moss and tied off with a bit of cloth, was vivid proof.

The arrow that had caused the slice should have killed him. A full yard long and fletched in bright red, it bore a wide, sharp head that would have punched deep into Ootinee's chest had it not nicked a branch that deflected the killing blow just a few inches to the right. One of Dustrage's men had shot it, even though there was no way any human should have been within arrowshot of the scout after three days. Even though Dustrange was one of the Duke's men, like Slither himself.

His legs were getting heavy...tired as he was, he couldn't afford to stop for long. The sounds from up ahead were changing; the failed robbery, for that's what it seemed to be, clearly was winding down. Ootinee winced as he forced himself to stand and prepared to move. He could hear Dustrange and his men off in the distance. The panicky flight after the arrow had bought the Goblin some time, but he needed to make a move. Training and experience told Oot to look for a place to double back, either to mount an ambush or to flee in a different direction. But the White Tusks were still somewhere to the west, he knew. They wouldn't be happy to see him, either.

That left forward. Luckily, the one Oot thought he recognized one of the fighters, a target of the ambush. What was her name? he wondered. Someone had pointed her out one night, way back when. The "Lost Company," folks were calling it then. Like it was some kind of special thing. Kori? Slither's mind offered. Kari? It was something like that. She didn't know who he was, so hopefully wouldn't take offense at a misplaced vowel or two. But with humans, he'd found, there was no telling.

Whoever Kari's companions were, they were an impressive group. In the span of a few heartbeats, Ootinee watched them dispatch twice their number. Just brigands, one might say, but those looked like a bit more than the usual trash. But Kari herself was visibly injured, and as the wary scout watched her, one remaining thug approached her with blood in his eye.

The little bow was in his hands without thinking. Unconscious fingers quickly slipped the waxed string into place, then nocked an arrow. Ootinee took a breath and let half of it out, just as he'd been taught, so long ago. He had a clear shot at the guard, who was totally focused on his revenge. Oot couldn't miss.

He didn't. The arrow sped unerringly from the bow toward its target. The brigand wasn't lucky - there was no errant branch to deflect the shot. Instead, it impacted Crit for 26 damagedirectly into the thief's Adam's apple, killing him instantly. The man's body, momentarily unaware of the departure of its spirit, continued to spasm for a moment as it collapsed limply to the ground.

Then, finally, there was a moment of true silence. Knowing that this group of alert fighters would soon charge into the tree line, Slither slung his bow over his shoulder and walked calmly into the clearing. He raised his arms, faced his open palms toward the group, and spoke. "I know who you are, Kari...you serve the Duke, or did. I was with him, three days ago...one of his scouts. Got separated, attacked. Do you know - does the Duke live? Is there word?"

OOC
 


 
__________________
I have taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Berith; Apr 30th, 2023 at 12:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Apr 29th, 2023, 10:11 PM
Jrod's Avatar
Jrod Jrod is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 20th, 2024
RPXP: 2523
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
Posts: 2,856
Grim




Grim had come to know the intricacies of battle well throughout his years. He had known defeat and he had known victory, and both provided learning on each occasion. When the morning star of his opponent clanged off his own armor, it was a song all to familiar for the dragonborn. Sure he was no brute, able to cleave his opponents in half, but he didn’t have to be. His skill set laid else where. He could take a hit and keep on ticking, priding himself on his resilience and adaptability. As well he kept some other battle preparations socked away for when it really mattered. In time he would show off these skills, but for now they would remain secrets until trust was warranted throughout all these new adventurers.

“Is that all you’ve got lad. Sad really. I expected more. Such a bark, no bite. Shame.”

As his magical tether of earth energy dissipated and released its grasp, The fist of the dragonborn clenched as if instinctual or coordinated. Magical blue electricity sparked from all over the arcane arm. Rips of energy circled his rist before falling off his arm like sparks from a fire.

“This is going to hurt you, more than me. I promise” a dreadful, blood thirsty smile of razor sharp teeth barely escapes his maw, but not before the throat of the assailant is literally showered in front of him.

“Well that solves that” he murmurs with a disgruntled yet completely satisfied grin, turning to face the another foe. One by one they were dropping from the battle field like flies. Allies new and old putting in their maximum effort and making work of the remaining marauder’s.

Before the war vet could enact a follow up attack it seemed the threat had been neutralized and to his surprise introductions were already being had. The energy from his gauntlet subsided and eventually the arm looked mundane once again.

“Grimash Coalborn of Euraidyia. Researcher for the Chyan dynasty. I won’t even make an attempt to introduce those two. Are you all right? A few of you look a little worse for wear. Good thing we showed up when we did”





Stat BlockGrimash
right-aligned image

Dragonborn Artificer Armorer

Hit Points: 43 | AC: 22 | Init: +3 | Speed: 40' | Proficiency Bonus: +3
Str:10 (+0) | Dex : 13 (+1) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 20(+5) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 9 (-1)

Weapons: Disadvantage if enemy attacks anyone but meThunder Gauntlets

Proficiencies: Simple weapons, Jewelers, Thieves, Tinkerers, Smiths, AllArmor | SimpleWeapons |

Feats: Mobile, Fey touched

Traits: 30’ line Fire Dex save DC14Breath Weapon | resistance fireDraconic Resistance | Common, DraconicLanguages |

Infusions: Enhanced Defense, Mind Sharpener, Replicate magic item

Equipment: Goggles of night, hand axes, shield, plate armor

Spell Slots available: 1st level 4/4 , 2nd level 2/2





OOC

Actions
Attack:
Movement:
Bonus:
Reaction:

Dice rolls:



Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Apr 30th, 2023, 09:14 PM
stubbornmist's Avatar
stubbornmist stubbornmist is offline
Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1853
stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist stubbornmist
Posts: 195
Kori
Kori wavered, but remained standing. That last bugger of a bandit had stabbed her! Ingrate. It had broken open one of the spear wounds too, so she was bleeding again.
At least the battle had waned. Now they all stood around a little awkwardly. Blood was pounding in her ears, so she jumped a little when the goblin approached out of nowhere, bow in hand. She'd learned enough through their time in the Barrens to give him her attention.
"I know who you are, Kari...you serve the Duke, or did. I was with him, three days ago...one of his scouts. Got separated, attacked. Do you know - does the Duke live? Is there word?"
"I'm sorry friend, I did not see you approach. Thank you for your aid," she nodded to the downed man, having put together the order of events. "We have only just returned from a long journey, what is this news with the Duke? You say he was attacked?"


Stat Block
right-aligned image
Meikoris (AKA Kori)
Half-Elf Butcher

Hit Points: 4/38 | AC: 16 | Init: +3 | Speed: 40' | Proficiency Bonus: +3
Str:15 (+2) | Dex : 16 (+3) | Con: 15 (+2) | Int: 11(+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 13 (+1)

Weapons: Crow's Talons

Proficiencies & Traits: Short sword, simple weapons, herbalism kit, leatherworker's tools noneArmor | Crows TalonsWeapons | Dex modifier to hit D6 for damage martial arts | leather worker's toolsTools | Common, elvish, primordialLanguages |

Equipment: dagger, darts

__________________
ooooh...Shiny!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old May 2nd, 2023, 11:33 PM
BionicEwok's Avatar
BionicEwok BionicEwok is offline
Just a meat popsicle
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 13th, 2023
RPXP: 1679
BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok BionicEwok
Posts: 327
Buzz WagonelleBuzz stood with his right hand forward towards a… hesitant minotaur? Bloody and beaten he must be quite the sight.
”Maybe it’s too soon to… I’ll give her some space”

Retracting the gesture the halfling moved on. "Well… thanks for the help. I’m sure we’ll cross paths again!"

Crossing the road way with a broken branch in hand, Buzz poked and prodded at the dead guards like a boy who found a new ant hill or a dead animal in the woods. Lifting cloaks and probing poaches for
Dice Investigation Roll:
1d20 8
anything of intrigue.

Approaching Kori and the figure from the shadows there was a slight spark of recognition,
"You are the goblin pet that Oz spoke of!”" Grasping the goblin’s small green hand and shaking it vigorously. "I mean… uh… not pet, but friend of the Duke's. I’ve heard the tales of goblin and hob-goblin knights." Realizing Kori’s state, Buzz re-focused.
"Wow, you really took a beating. I couldn’t really see how you were doing from behind the tree. You might need to sit down." Genuinely concerned for Kori Buzz still couldn’t help darting his attention back and forth between the goblin form and her beaten body.
"Kori, this is the Duke’s goblin! From Oz’s stories, can you believe it?"

Leaning over towards Oot, "You are the Duke’s goblin right?"

With a quick glance towards the new comers Buzz swung his worn and strained canvas pack to the ground. With a better angle to rummage through the top, the small statured halfling produced a bundle of loose parchment tied with a sinew cord. From a hidden pocket within the lining of his leather vest the Halfling retrieved a small bottle of burgundy liquid and a tattered quill. Seating himself amongst the grass and dirt Buzz ritualistically untied the sheets, placing those with script in one pile and the blank pieces in another. Briefly surveying the wagon worn path, he retrieved two fist sized rocks, placing one on each stack. With a gentle pull a single blank page was selected, smoothed with his small hands, and Buzz began to slowly scratch words in halfling. Word after word came to the page and after a short while Buzz rose from his seat and recited to the group,

"mindless slaves of greed,
their wretched want of spoil.
Cursed to forever bleed,
hate that soaks the soil."


With a humble bow of the head the half sized sorcerer pulled a weather worn Dulcimer from the bindings of his bag.
Dice Performance Roll:
1d20+4 (3)+4 Total = 7
Plucking the strings in a slow and sorrowful motion he gave the fallen a final farewell.

"You were not ours, but you belong to someone. May you find rest in the afterlife."


Stat Block
right-aligned image
Buzz Wagonelle
Halfling Sorcerer

Hit Points: 11/32 | AC: 11 | Init: +1 | Speed: 25'
Str:15 (+2) | Dex: 10 (+0) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 17 (+3)

Weapons:

Proficiencies & Traits: noneArmor | Martial weapons, Crossbow, Light, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, SlingWeapons | Woodcarver's toolsTools | Common, Halfling, Primordial, Speak and understand only: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, TerranLanguages | When a 1 is rolled on an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw you can re-roll, you must use the new roll.Lucky | You have advantage on saving throws against being frightened.Brave | You are proficient with martial weapons, and can speak, read, and write Primordial. Knowing this language allows you to understand and be understood by those who speak dialects: Aquan, Auran, Ignan, and Terran.Ancient Knowledge | You can physically embody your connection to titans for a short time as your form takes on aspects of your original titan. As an action, you assume the form for up to one minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if you choose to end it early as a bonus action. while in this form you gain:
-Your size increases to large.
-Your AC increases by 2
-When you make a melee weapon attack, you can use charisma, instead of strength or dexterity, for attack and damage rolls.
-Your weapons and equipment grow to match your new size. While these weapons are enlarged, your attacks with them deal 1d4 extra damage.
-Your spells and melee weapon attacks deal double damage to objects and structures.
While in Titan Manifestation form you know and can cast the Blaze, Cataclysm, Daybreak, Glacier, and Quake spells
Titan Manifestation can be used twice per long rest.
Titan Manifestation | When an ally makes a ranged attack and you are within 5 feet of the target or the attacker, you can use your reaction to cast a cantrip to charge the projectile. The cantrip must be one that requires an attack roll and targets only one creature, and it is cast as if you were a 1st level spellcaster. If the attack hits, the target is also hit by the cantrip.Charged Projectile

Spells: Shocking Grasp |

Equipment: Scrimshaw Octopus carving
https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/84993319

Action: None
Bonus Action: None
Movement: None

Last edited by BionicEwok; May 3rd, 2023 at 12:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old May 3rd, 2023, 12:05 AM
lydklein's Avatar
lydklein lydklein is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 12th, 2024
RPXP: 9729
lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein lydklein
Posts: 8,180
Anahi Faustos
left-aligned image
The battlefield upon which Anahi found herself was far emptier now, except for all the bodies, than when she had stepped out of the carriage. Blood now soaked the ground all around the road and strangers were now introducing themselves to each other pleasantly. As if they hadn't been dealing death and receiving grievous wounds just seconds ago. And sometime during all of the hullabaloo a goblin had slipped past her notice. The arrow he had launch across the field into the body of the man foolish enough to have stood against them could have easily have buried itself into her back. Or her friend's. That was something that didn't sit well with her.

Anahi Faustos had not survived her youth by being careless. She had spent a good portion of her days growing up honing her ability to spot trouble coming before it found her. It was a point of pride and yet here was this little green skinned...guy...bloodied and full of holes who had managed to slip her notice as if she truly was blind. Well, that just would not do. Who was this? And how did he know these people when she didn't? Did she?

She needed time to think and that meant she needed to stall. So, Anahi did what she usually did in these situations and slipped into her favorite guise. That of the "Poor Little Blind Girl". Only, these people would never buy the blind act after seeing her work. No matter, it was still fun and frankly, she didn't care if they bought it. It would buy her time to assess their new "friends" as well as the time she needed to find the right way to fill in Rez -and Grimash, she supposed- on the happenings of the last few days. Gathering from the big oaf's words he wasn't even aware of his lapse in memory.

Stowing Knife away in his sheath, Anahi smiled and waved when Grimash made a passing reference to her. "Anahi. A pleasure and thanks! Sexy! I'll leave the intros to you, yeah? Dropped a thing." She jerked somewhere behind her trusting Rezna would do the socializing thing better anyways and returned to the carriage once stood. Grimacing, she examined Lust's handywork. Well, all that was left at least. They really had lucked out, hadn't they, not getting on that woman's bad side. She almost felt sorry for the poor fellow the half-orc had snatched up.

"Almost," She whispered, before diligently beginning her search of the ground. She paused mid-search to listen to the songs of the halfling. 'Well, perhaps that one might be alright. Thoughtful of him. Pointless, but thoughtful.' Anahi continued her search wondering about what the road ahead of them held, who this Duke fellow was and how soon she could get to the rendezvous. There was a lot to unpack before she could forget. Once her search was done, she scooped up the elegant cane from where it had been left and made her way to join the group protectors and the slippery little goblin.
Stat block and Actions
 
 
__________________
DM:The Night Blade; "Well-behaved women seldom make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich ;
Taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old May 3rd, 2023, 09:21 PM
IrishKatt's Avatar
IrishKatt IrishKatt is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 27th, 2024
RPXP: 1695
IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt IrishKatt
Posts: 2,908
ReznaSingular focus; that was the name of the game, and as her fiery gaze washed across the battlefield she watched as the last foe fell to a new comer's arrow; a skulker, and her honed tempest of rage subsided like thunder across the waves. With a deep breath all the tension in her rippling chorded muscles relaxes as her attention is grabbed by what looks like a halfling, one of the people that were here looking a little worse for wear when they arrived. The short-folk held a special place in her heart so her usually harsh expression was softened if only a little as he hesitated towards her and changed course, which brought a smirk across her bovoid face. It's not that she wanted to intimidate these people, but she did have a presence about her, and it wasnt something she was ashamed of; quite the opposite in fact.

She watched as the halfling walked his way over to the group that was forming, and nodded in response to the halflings thanks, something she was not used to as duty is expected where she was raised. Looking down at her own body she realized just how much of a mess she had made this time and furrowed her brow in disappointment that her clothes would have to be washed again, and introductions with mainlanders arent easier when drenched in blood, at least from her experience. Reaching up she removed some viscera from her person before hearing the familiar voice of Anahi call out her usual term of endearment for her; Sexy, she still wasnt completely sure of the meaning, but she had been assured that it was a positive word for sure. It was clear that Anahi was focused on something else, and wanted Rezna to take care of their introductions. Always a sense of humour with this one she thought as she swings her great-axe downward with enough force to hear it cut through the air, and stops it abruptly forcing the fresh claret off the weapon, and onto the ground. Turning to look at the group she slings the mighty weapon over her mighty shoulder and starts towards the group.

With each drop of her blood-splattered onyx hooves dust kicks up and swirls about her ankles like the impact of tiny meteors; her stride confident, and without unnecessary, or purposeless movement. She had heard Grim's words to the group, and upon closing the distance to them to a decent speaking range she begins her introductions. "Rezna Broadhorn" she says in a short authoritative voice with an accent most foreign sounding* as her free hand pounds across her chest in salute. "That" she says motioning to Anahi behind her. "Is Anahi. Glad we could be of help to you" After speaking she simply listened, waiting for the conversation to continue, she was a woman who said what needed to be said, and not much else; her stern gaze looking down over everyone there as he long braided mane shakes with her salute, and gesture at Anahi; knocking free any loose viscera, or bodily detritus from the most recent slaughter to the ground.



*Her accent is similar to Okoye from the Black Panther films

Statblock
Rezna "The Rogue Wave" Broadhorn
Minotaur Barbarian


HP: 60/65 AC: 17 Initiative: +2 Speed: 40ft Prof: +3 Speed 40ft
Str: 18 Dex: 14 Con: 20 Int: 14 Wis: 14 Cha: 13

Weapons 1d12+4* Great-Axe 1d12+14* Great-Axe GWM
*+2 during Rage

Feature: Your horns are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d6 +4, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.Horns
Immediately after you use the Dash action on your turn and move at least 20 feet, you can make one melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.Goring Rush
Immediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack as part of the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to shove that target with your horns. The target must be no more than one size larger than you and within 5 feet of you. Unless it succeeds on a Strength saving throw (DC 15), you push it up to 10 feet away from you.Hammering Horns
As a bonus action enter a rage for up to 1 minute (10 rounds).

You gain advantage on STR checks and saving throws (not attacks), +2 melee damage with STR weapons, resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, slashing damage. You can't cast or concentrate on spells while raging.

Your rage ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven’t attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage as a bonus action.
"Rage
While not wearing armor, your AC equals 10 + DEX modifier + CON modifier + any shield bonus.Unarmoured Defense
When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly, giving you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using STR during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.Reckless Attack
You have advantage on DEX saving throws against effects that you can see while not blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.Danger Sense
On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 HP with one, you can make one melee weapon attack as a bonus action. Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll to add +10 to the attack's damage.Great Weapon Master



Note:
Initiative:
Action:
Bonus Action:
Other Inspiration
__________________

Natural 20's:15
Natural 1's: 3

Last edited by IrishKatt; May 4th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old May 4th, 2023, 10:21 AM
Jrod's Avatar
Jrod Jrod is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 20th, 2024
RPXP: 2523
Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod Jrod
Posts: 2,856
Grim



His eyes narrowed on the puny archer, taking heed his effectiveness “Ahh… Goblin. Explains it. Keep those arrows and that blade pointed away from me, friend. “

With the energy no longer charging his person, Grim resembled much more of his profession than he might have moments before. Thick Protective goggles covered his eyes. A tradesman’s belt gripped his waste, and with further inspection one would eye pliers, a wrench and various other tools stowed securely.

“You look like you could use some fixing, Lass. Care for a swill of elixer to ail those wounds? I’ve been on the reapers step. It is nigh a comfortable perch.” Grim waits a moment and offers any aid the half elf would require. Despite his stature, He was gentle in moments of need. The good Doctor Revenus would tan his scales if he knew He passed on an injured soldier in need without showing compassion.

Post interaction with kori, Grim proceeds to saunter about, gingerly investigating the bodies of the no do gooders. He takes a brief moment at each, using his lumbering feet to roll the bodies over in each process. Careful not to be too prejudice about what might be uncovered. He knew street level thugs of the like hardly carried anything more than a grip of coin worth excavating, which was not the treasure he seeked. Still he used the opportunity to scratch his curious itch. Should he uncover any gold he would bring it to the attention of those who fancied it more than himself.

“What brings you all here? And where is your destination ?”

Stat BlockGrimash
right-aligned image

Dragonborn Artificer Armorer

Hit Points: 43 | AC: 22 | Init: +3 | Speed: 40' | Proficiency Bonus: +3
Str:10 (+0) | Dex : 13 (+1) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 20(+5) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 9 (-1)

Weapons: Disadvantage if enemy attacks anyone but meThunder Gauntlets

Proficiencies: Simple weapons, Jewelers, Thieves, Tinkerers, Smiths, AllArmor | SimpleWeapons |

Feats: Mobile, Fey touched

Traits: 30’ line Fire Dex save DC14Breath Weapon | resistance fireDraconic Resistance | Common, DraconicLanguages |

Infusions: Enhanced Defense, Mind Sharpener, Replicate magic item

Equipment: Goggles of night, hand axes, shield, plate armor

Spell Slots available: 1st level 4/4 , 2nd level 2/2





OOC

Actions
Attack:
Movement:
Bonus:
Reaction:

Dice rolls:



Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old May 4th, 2023, 09:51 PM
Onward's Avatar
Onward Onward is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Apr 12th, 2024
RPXP: 6129
Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward Onward
Posts: 4,449
Astrid "Dreamer" Hearth
right-aligned image

Astrid gives out a sigh as combat was over, though she covered her mouth which was breathing out noxious fumes,"This better not be permanent Buzz or I'll paint you in humiliating gestures during this trip." the painter said, then she looked back toward the newcomers,"... Hmm, I don't remember meeting you in my dreams so your not from their... Ah, sorry, thanks for rescuing us. I am Astrid Hearth, though sometimes I'm called Dreamer apparently." she said, grumbling a bit. Their higher-ops sure like giving names filled with mockery on someone's mental health.


OOC
Statblock
Name: Astrid Hearth
Race: Half-Elf
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft
HP: 19/35 AC: 14 Initiative: +3 Speed: 30ft
Str: 8 Dex: 16 Con: 14 Int: 1# Wis: 10 Cha: 19
Feature: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.Fey Ancestry
Diversion
Ability Check. When the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die to add it to an ability check, the creature can roll the Bardic Inspiration die again and choose which roll to use, as the mote pops and emits colorful, harmless sparks for a moment.

Attack Roll. Immediately after the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die to add it to an attack roll against a target, the mote thunderously shatters. The target and each creature of your choice that you can see within 5 feet of it must succeed on a Constitution saving throw against your spell save DC or take thunder damage equal to the number rolled on the Bardic Inspiration die.

Saving Throw. Immediately after the creature rolls the Bardic Inspiration die and adds it to a saving throw, the mote vanishes with the sound of soft music, causing the creature to gain temporary hit points equal to the number rolled on the Bardic Inspiration die plus your Charisma modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point).
Inspiration 1/4 (1d6)
Performance of Creation 1/1
Sorcery Points 2/2
Inspiration Point 1
Equipment: Creator's Clay 8/8
Note:

Initiative:11
Action:
Bonus Action:


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB