twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:50 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18731
Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith Berith
Partly, yes. I was also away for a few days on an impromptu little vacation w/ daughter. I will update today or tomorrow morning.
Old May 31st, 2019, 02:35 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Hello friends,

It's been too long since I posted last, and I'm sorry for that. We are down to 3 players, two of which are the last of the original six. I would like to finish the chapter we're in, then put the game on at least summer hiatus. I've got family vacations planned in both June and July, so my availability in general will take a hit soon.

So you three, I'm thinking we could do one of two things...either finish the chapter out in traditional RPGx form, or do it some sort of looser, more narrative style. I welcome your thoughts.
Old May 31st, 2019, 04:04 PM
Wreathed in Flame

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4558
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast
I’d be fine with you just narrating in what happens at the camp. It seems to me that our ideal scenario is finding the guy we’re looking for and managing to spirit him out, but failing that, we could at least get some useful information and sneak back out again. Now that we’ve found the raiders’ camp, we really need to alert the local authorities so that they can muster a bigger force to deal with them. Doing that will also give us a chance to recruit some more party members in town, if we wanted to resume the game after the summer with a refreshed party.
Old Jun 3rd, 2019, 10:56 AM
Master of None

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10451
Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede Shaede
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoryBeast View Post
I’d be fine with you just narrating in what happens at the camp. It seems to me that our ideal scenario is finding the guy we’re looking for and managing to spirit him out, but failing that, we could at least get some useful information and sneak back out again. Now that we’ve found the raiders’ camp, we really need to alert the local authorities so that they can muster a bigger force to deal with them. Doing that will also give us a chance to recruit some more party members in town, if we wanted to resume the game after the summer with a refreshed party.
I like MemoryBeast's suggestion. I am ok with a summer hiatus as well.
Old Jun 9th, 2019, 08:42 AM
Wreathed in Flame

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4558
MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast MemoryBeast
Wait, if we're playing this out, can we keep Julius around as an NPC or something? I can just narrate what he's doing, if we just have to get through a few posts to wrap things up. If Julius just vanishes, the others are going to drop what they're doing and try to figure out what just happened to their friend.
Old Jun 9th, 2019, 09:12 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
Sure, go ahead and put him in the story if you like.