Traveller Dune: Adventures in the Imperium (Open Recruiting Game) - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Sep 18th, 2021, 03:37 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34130
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
Quote:
Originally Posted by UngainlyFool View Post
Couple of things:
I notice the Great houses have a nifty format. Do you mind posting a blank format here so we can copy for our own houses?

Also, is it okay to have the house be preliminary with ability for the first house members to tweak it and make it their own?
1. Format ... great Idea. I'll post that in a few minuate "here" and in the "start here" forum in the game for future Houses.

2. And yes, everything is mutable until your House accepts in Patent of Nobility and posts its first active scene. Even then, you'll be able to grow your House and Characters over time.
Old Sep 18th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen savoylen
The following is a table that will be your 'known' and public face of your house. Please feel free to use this table (or make one like like it) to present your house to the public. You can use the "quote option" to get the code or use the copy-paste version below.

I hope that helps! - Savoy

House Atreides
Status Great House
Symbol Hawk
Army Great House, Fremen
Uniform Green & Black; Black; White
Colors Green, Black & Red
Homeworld Caladan (Arrakis)
Ruling Title Duke

Last edited by savoylen; Sep 18th, 2021 at 03:47 PM.
Old Sep 18th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics

The Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe, Shaddam Corrino IV and all other Our Subjects whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come, Greeting!

Know Ye that We of Our especial grace certain knowledge and mere motion do by these Presents erect appoint and create House Jurise of Mereene. And for Us Our heirs and successors do appoint give and grant unto them the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of House of the Landstraad of and by these Presents do dignify invest and ennoble the by girding them with a branch militant to have and to hold the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of Count or Countess of unto them and their heirs of their body lawfully begotten and to be begotten.

Willing and by these Presents granting for Us Our heirs and successors that they and their heirs aforesaid and every of them successively may have hold and possess a seat place and voice in the Landstraad, Public Assemblies and Councils of Us Our heirs and successors. And also that their heirs aforesaid successively may enjoy and use all the rights privileges pre-eminences immunities and advantages to the degree of an esquire duly and of right belonging.

Last edited by savoylen; Sep 18th, 2021 at 07:44 PM.
Old Sep 18th, 2021, 11:37 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 923
Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad
Very cool. Do you want me to join one of these houses that have a few more people or create one for House Orbas?
Old Sep 19th, 2021, 12:37 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighting Lad View Post
Very cool. Do you want me to join one of these houses that have a few more people or create one for House Orbas?
We're a few weeks out... lets go ahead with House Orbas. If we can't recruit additional members by October-ish, we'll figure it out from there - most likely merge with another allied house. Sound OK?
Old Sep 19th, 2021, 03:03 AM
'Til all are one

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4947
Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon Arkaon
I am also wanting to create a House, but am certainly conscious of stretching the player pool too thin, so I'll put it together and make the submission with the caveat that I'm willing to fold the House and join another, or merge if needed.

Shall have my app up in the next day or so, have just been preparing for a job interview tomorrow!
Old Sep 19th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 923
Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad Lighting Lad
Sounds good. I’ll go ahead and create it when I get a chance.
Old Sep 19th, 2021, 12:14 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkaon View Post
I am also wanting to create a House, but am certainly conscious of stretching the player pool too thin, so I'll put it together and make the submission with the caveat that I'm willing to fold the House and join another, or merge if needed.

Shall have my app up in the next day or so, have just been preparing for a job interview tomorrow!
Sounds great... and good luck with that interview!
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 12:00 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics

The Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe, Shaddam Corrino IV and all other Our Subjects whatsoever to whom these Presents shall come, Greeting!

Know Ye that We of Our especial grace certain knowledge and mere motion do by these Presents erect appoint and create House Orbas of Skaro. And for Us Our heirs and successors do appoint give and grant unto them the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of House Nascent of the Landstraad of and by these Presents to hold the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of Lord or Lady of unto them and their heirs of their body lawfully begotten and to be begotten.

Willing and by these Presents granting for Us Our heirs and successors that they and their heirs aforesaid and every of them successively may have hold and possess a seat place and voice Public Assemblies and Councils of Us Our heirs and successors. And also that their heirs aforesaid successively may enjoy and use all the rights privileges pre-eminences immunities and advantages to the degree of an esquire duly and of right belonging.
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 12:17 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics

Know Ye that We of Our especial grace certain knowledge and mere motion do by these Presents erect appoint and create House Alfenz of Kaitan. And for Us Our heirs and successors do appoint give and grant unto them the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of House of the Landstraad of and by these Presents do dignify invest and ennoble the by girding them with a branch militant to have and to hold the said name state degree style dignity title and honor of Lord or Lady of unto them and their heirs of their body lawfully begotten and to be begotten.

Willing and by these Presents granting for Us Our heirs and successors that they and their heirs aforesaid and every of them successively may have hold and possess a seat place and voice in the Landstraad, Public Assemblies and Councils of Us Our heirs and successors. And also that their heirs aforesaid successively may enjoy and use all the rights privileges pre-eminences immunities and advantages to the degree of an esquire duly and of right belonging.
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 12:20 AM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Looking good... start recruiting for members for your houses if you're in-game.

Someone in House Chol needs to go ahead and post your host info. over in the game thread. (see this) ... then I get you set up with your announcement and private area to you can plan your domination of the known universe!
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 03:13 AM
a pair of ragged claws

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 23196
UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool UngainlyFool
Are you Swordmaster bashar? A well-connected Guild Agent? A Bene Gesserit, loyal to the house or the Sisterhood? Are you perhaps a member of the noble Dynasty and want to be known? House Jurise is looking for new blood. Come and help shape the Nothing is set! In discussions now! Lend your voice!house's history and their fate for the next millennium!

Current characters:
  • Trader/smuggler/spy
  • Larimar: Failed Sister/Mentat (proposed)
  • Amir: Mentat Analyst/Strategist
  • You!

Link to the initial proposed house is here, but nothing is set in stone.

"A place for every (hu)man and every (hu)man in their place"
-Farfreluches credo

Last edited by UngainlyFool; Sep 22nd, 2021 at 07:07 PM.
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 03:38 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2024
Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula Shula
Application
right-aligned image
Posting interest in playing as an assassin.

House: Chol

Name: 후진호 마커스 pronounced hujinho makeoseu [Hu Chin-Ho Marcus (Hu is the surname and Chin-Ho is the first name, Marcus being the middle name)].

Faction: Mentat

Archetype: Duelist

Last edited by Shula; Sep 21st, 2021 at 03:40 AM.
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 11:49 AM
Elegant Elven Redhead

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8121
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Waiting for @Finrod to set up the house. hope he does as we have the two mentats he thought he had!

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.
Old Sep 21st, 2021, 05:10 PM
Adventure Architect

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebiRedHair View Post
Waiting for @Finrod to set up the house. hope he does as we have the two mentats he thought he had!
Cool... I'll give him a tickle (via PM). Feel free to too!