twitter facebook

Notices

Old 02-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Mature Adult Pigeon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22
Kaleopolitus
Oh wow. How big a party are we looking at here?
Old 02-12-2012, 09:57 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 207
komposerhaus komposerhaus komposerhaus
Glad to meet everyone - I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!

@Sofinho - Nice introduction! Is that a jaffa cake as your profile picture? I haven't had one of those in...I don't know how long...
Old 02-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Immature Adult Human

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2141
Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho
@komposerhaus - Why thank you! Yes, it is indeed a jaffa cake. I have my reasons, I promise!

Sorry for the long intro everyone, just wanted to make sure M/engá didn't just parachute into the storyline. Wanted to connect him to the earlier threads without interrupting the narrative... or something. Anyway, great to be in the game!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Seahawks Fan(g) Cookies!
Good People  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18568
Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard
So I'm a little puzzled at the moment. From what I'm gathering of the thread so far, what's transpired is that there are two groups of Khoe coming together; some players are in the group already at the oasis, others are in the group advancing towards it.

Should I wait for a post from the Mancer of Kittens to tell me where my character is sorted, or just choose one of the groups myself and dive into the middle of the roleplay?

Want a new avatar? CLICK HERE!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM
Mature Adult Pigeon

Tools
User Statistics
Kaleopolitus
Wait on Kitten ;P she obviously still has the sort you out. That is, assuming she didn't tell you to pick one of the two tribes.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:08 PM
The hero Gotham deserves

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 32
jfalconic
Permischion to come aboard, schir!

Hi, everyone. I'm a 20-year-old part-time college student from central Ohio. Some friends and I started playing 4.0 about a year ago (there wasn't anything else available) and since then, I've touched upon some other RPGs, but not as much as I should like. I've touched 3.5 and SWRPG and I have played Icewind Dale 2, Neverwinter Nights 2 and SW:KOTOR 1 and 2 on my PC. Right now my activities aside from going to school include gaming, taking care of a cancer-ridden family member and watching movies.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:40 AM
Space dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2062
Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer Kittenmancer
@Arucard: I was puzzling that out yesterday, I think your character would work well in either tribe. The Korana would be slightly more tolerant of his antics, but that's about it. Pick whatever tribe you think would be more interesting.

@jfalconic: Permission granted. Your character definitely belongs with the Korana. Let me know if you want me to help you with the character sheet or if you want to do it on your own.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Custom User Title

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11405
kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey
Why, hello there!

This is my first time playing 3.5, so please... be gentle.

Which is not to say it's my first time playing D&D, by far. I've been playing since... 1989 or so. Obviously that was AD&D 2e, though. I've played a metric tonne of RPGs since then, but kind of got out of playing by the time 3.5 rolled around (3.0, even).

In my darkest days, I... I even tried to play RIFTs. Please don't judge me. It was the '90s. I barely made it out of that decade with my thigh pouches, mullet, and asymmetric shoulder pads intact.

I've been here for a while now but never actually got into any 3.5 D&D games, which was my main reason for coming here. I played some great 2e games but had to bail on the only one which actually stayed the course, the others all ending prematurely like a... sentence best ended prematurely.

So, here I am. I hope to join the game soon. I've just got to read What Has Gone Before™ and I'll be ready to bring your game to a whole new low! Suckers.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Immature Adult Human

Tools
User Statistics
Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho Sofinho
@Arucard both groups are definitely at the oasis at this point in the timeline.

@Hi kingmonkey! New lows, eh? Not too low I hope- limbodon't lighten my lumbago. I have no idea what I'm trying to say.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Seahawks Fan(g) Cookies!
Good People  

Former Staff

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18568
Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard Arucard
Oh really, Kingmonkey?

Or should I call you... RAVENBLACK GRYMBLADE?!

Aha! Your non-3.5-playing shenanigans have been uncovered, ye wielder of phallic crossbows!

Want a new avatar? CLICK HERE!

Last edited by Arucard; 02-14-2012 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Misused an apostrophe. Must scrub fingers with bleach.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Immature Adult Human

Tools
User Statistics
The bigger kids are scaring me.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Mature Adult Pigeon

Tools
User Statistics
Kaleopolitus
Don't worry, they won't hurt you. At worst, Arucard might suck a little blood but that's all. I promise.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:17 AM
Custom User Title

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11405
kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey kingmonkey
Well, he certainly sucks! Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Mature Adult Pigeon

Tools
User Statistics
Kaleopolitus
I've been pretty busy over the past two days, and will remain busy untill saturday. So untill then I can't really sit down and take my time to write a proper post (and to be fair, I don't have any inspiration anyway). So it'll be a bit before I'll post again. Kitten, feel free to act as Nontle if the situation requires it before the weekend.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Immature Adult Human

Tools
User Statistics
@Alice: I think Aisha should grow her hair out to look like this girl from the Namibian Himba tribe: