JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid
5pm Sunday, gotcha, I'll whip something up
Old Jul 28th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3423
gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha gotha
Kind of like how Elzas family has panned out without any coordination.
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 12:30 AM
Peace was never an option
Good People  

Event Judge  

Hall of Fame DM 2017

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35380
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Rise from the Ashes

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1658
JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid JReid
Well, as much as I would like a day or two more, I'll bite the proverbial bullet. Good luck everyone!
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 34202
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Thank you!

Stay tuned for review and selections!

Last edited by MoonZar; Jul 29th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
I will begin to communicate with selected players one by one, want to make sure people understand what they signed on for first before confirming the final party here later.

Thanks,
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
Hello Everybody -

Thank you for the high response to this advertisement. I'm happy to see that my idea are still fashionable and there's still some love for Pathfinder.

Alright, enough plaisanteries. Here's are the winner, or the cursed depending how you see it since my campaign tend to be very challenging.

The Party
PlayerNameRaceClassRealmNobility BloodlineStatus
VaerdisRanaHuman (F)Vigilante (Warlock)MatuzalaCousin's SultanaSelected
JReidOlesiaHuman (F)Paladin of ErykaPatreniaDuke's heirSelected
WodineRenéHuman (M)ArcanistCamoryaKing's heir of a fallen kingdomSelected
GotchaPachoHuman (M)Infiltrator\SwashbucklerPatreniaCount's heirSelected
PalladiaMorsXan'chaHuman (F)ShamanMatoyati Foreign King's heirSelected
AvnerTaevarHuman (M)Bard DuelistCamoryaKing's bastardSelected
GeneTSayyidaHuman(F)SwashbucklerMatuzalaSultana's cousinSelected
Fyre2387Korag BolinDwarf(M)GunslingerBakenmoorKing's heirSelected
dbaqueTatsuoHuman (M)OraclePatreniaEarl's heirSelected
* In not particular order of appearance

I was about to take eight, but JReid kind of forced my hand with his novel, and I always in good conscience try to make a space for new talents.

Those who know me, know I can handle that many people in a campaign. I have run 8 in Obsidian for four years, now 12 in Starfall for a year. To be honest, not to be negative, but there's usually always a dropper in the early stage, so eventually, we'll go back to 8.

However, if you join the campaign, knows that I will apply the post rate of once per 7 days without mercy. So you have been warned. Thank you for your understanding, here's the OOC with the instructions.

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=183168

For everybody else, thank you again, just can't take everybody. I narrowed it down to 12 very good apps and then I had to make a difficult choice base on classes and what kind of party will work best with the plot.

Cheers,

Last edited by MoonZar; Jul 29th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Paladin Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8658
Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis Maghnuis
Enjoy!
Old Jul 29th, 2018, 11:48 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 250
Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3 Sakamoto3
Well, good luck to everyone selected, it was fun developing my application to get the hang of this kind of thing.
Old Jul 30th, 2018, 01:55 AM
Chocolate Chips

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11417
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
Good luck. Have a good game.
Old Aug 26th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
This campaign is looking for two new heroes! Look at the first message for details. Thanks.
Old Aug 26th, 2019, 09:28 PM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6394
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
>.>

new-new or old-new?
Old Aug 26th, 2019, 09:32 PM
Zar Campaign World

Tools
User Statistics
You can recycle old apps and repost it if you’d like. Thanks.
Old Aug 26th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Spectral Cookie Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6394
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Character Application
Alexander Kenden
Character Details
Race: HumanAge: 28Class: Wizard (Transmutationist)Alignment: LN
Physical DescriptionPersonality
Alexander stands at 6’2” and is built like a bean pole. He has a light complexion and blonde hair, which he likes to keep short but always forgets to get it cut until it gets annoying. Preferring clothes that hide his physique or lack of one, his favourite being his storm cloak, he usually wears warm practical clothing. His eyes are a stormy grey and somehow rather friendly.Jovial and shy, he has a good heart and only wants to help people. He’s slow to anger and prefers to plan then rush in. He loves music, dancing, and is always one of the first to try foreign foods. He has trouble talking to the ladies finding himself often lacking words, as they make him nervous.
"Change is inevitable if you cannot change yourself, how can you hope to change the world?"

Your Parents/Family: Born to Duke Lex Kenden, Alexander takes after his mother more. Partly as his father would be often away seeing to his duties at the imperial court, and thus raised mostly by his mother. The other part is just genetics. Both his parents supported his application to learn magic, though perhaps his father was apprehensive of Alexanders chosen Major, Transmutation.

Why did you decide to help the heirs?: Maybe I felt sorry for them? It is a pity so many in power are horrible and selfish people and would stand against our future ruler. They would be smarter to gainer favour with them now and have a friend on the throne. Or maybe I'm just trying to validate my own usefulness... People don't want a transmutationist, they want blasty war mages, time to prove them wrong I guess.

Background: Alexander was born in the Duchy of Elenya, a large island at the west of Patrenia to Duke Lex Kenden and Duchess Ardora, both of whom still live. He had a rather simple upbringing and wasn't much of a troublesome child, preferring to find a comfy spot with a book and read for hours on end. Though as he grew older these books became... stranger and after he'd self-taught himself the 'prestidigitation' cantrip he was promptly bundled off to learn magic proper. It was during his time at college that Alexander came out of his shell, aided by one Nathanial Von Duprin (Gentleman Necromancer) a fellow student. They became thick as thieves and got into a fair amount of mischief. The hight of such was in their final year when Nathanial reanimated all the chicken carcasses after a feast...

One could spend an entire lifetime studying magic, many Wizards secluded themselves away in towers. But Alexander held by something his father had said 'Experience is the best teacher' and so he looked for work as a 'professional' Wizard. Not being the traditional fireball slinging Wizard he wound up working on a pearl diving ship, mending nets and granting people the ability to breathe underwater. Though he learned a few new skills it wasn't really what he was hoping to spend the rest of his life doing. Returning to the life of luxury his family could afford him didn't sit right either.

Hearing about the plight of the Heirs He's wondering if adventure is calling his name or is that last night's stew? Either way, he'll answer this call.

NPC relationship (minimum 2):

Last edited by Ghost6442; Aug 29th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.
Old Aug 27th, 2019, 09:28 AM
The Original Dragon Man

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12275
DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma DraconigenaArma
Good morning,

You say we'll start out as prisoners, which makes equipment simple and easy. Having read the current chapter I know dbaque is incarcerated, too. Is this where our PCs will start, down in the dungeon with Tatsuo? How much control do we have over why our PC was imprisoned? Will these replacements be heirs, too, or are we explicitly not heirs (or is that up to us when we apply?)