twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-13-2018, 09:00 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
donsr
walks in...

Just signed up.lookign for a GM who has a Game on this site, that I have played for, before.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:33 AM
DnD Grognard. Look it up.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50159
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
welcome!

well, if you know their name, you can search for them, and in a couple posts, send a PM. Or drop by the OOC in one of their games, and say HI! Or, give a shout out here, and maybe we will recognize them, and help out by passing along a message.

Hope you have fun here, and expand as much as you want into other games, and GM's as well!
Old 06-13-2018, 09:42 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15533
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Hey hello donsr

- really unusual and original username, how did you come up with it? -

If you have some roleplay experience just go over the forum where DM's are looking for players (over here) orrrrr if you are new to the entire play by post enchilada and/or to roleplay you can decide on a system/mechanics you want to explore and sign up for a tutorial solo game where you will have the luxury of a private DM guiding you.
So the reaaaaaaaal question is, do you have roleplay experience and have you played before?

Most important though, welcome over here and I hope you have fun
Old 06-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7090
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club Chummer!

Tell us a little about yourself! What's your poison? Pathfinder and D&D5 are the big dogs around here but you can find just about anything if you're patient enough. I'm a Shadowrun and Warhammer 40k man myself.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 06-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Procrastinator

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 200
Gibbon Gibbon Gibbon
Hello donsr! How strange, I just randomly looked at this thread in an idle moment to see who was new today and of all the people it could be, it's someone I know from the old days on another board If it's Rasgorn you're looking for, he's here too now and RH is over here. If not, well I hope you find your GM soon! Welcome, and good to see you over here - been a long time!