Game Thread The Lost Mine of Phandelver - Page 11 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Lost Mine of Phandelver
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:42 AM
MossStone's Avatar
MossStone MossStone is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-29-2020
RPXP: 937
MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone
Posts: 942
Abellona grunts and ties her kerchief even tighter. "When I get ahold of that dwarf Im goona Kill him for making us come get him" still despite panting from the effort, she tantaiousely applies herself to climbing the rubble.

OC: Acrobatics cheek
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (19)+3 Total = 22
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:08 AM
rosscook's Avatar
rosscook rosscook is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2018
RPXP: 940
rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook
Posts: 817
Asatru begins
Dice Acrobatics:
d20+2 (19)+2 Total = 21
climbing the obstacle. He shows a bit of flair when he flips up to the top and sticks the landing with a slight bow.
__________________
And for the last time, Magnus rushes in. - Griffin McElroy

Last edited by rosscook; 06-01-2016 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Rayvn2000's Avatar
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-24-2018
RPXP: 286
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000
Posts: 491
Kelden looked to the heap and then looked to Abllona, Need a hand little gnome? I can help you if you want. it looks like it could be difficult for someone of your size.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Rayvn2000's Avatar
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-24-2018
RPXP: 286
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000
Posts: 491
Looks like you are doing fine by yourself. Kelden smiled as the Gnome scampered up the pile. He began to
Dice athletics:
1d20+5 (10)+5 Total = 15
climb the rubble.

Last edited by Rayvn2000; 06-01-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-01-2016, 06:22 PM
ironbeard's Avatar
ironbeard ironbeard is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-10-2020
RPXP: 807
ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard
Posts: 1,898
"not much of a mountain, but treacherous" Stern mumbles as he climbs the mount.

str check
Dice Roll:
1d20+4 (1)+4 Total = 5


He loses his footing several times and ends up back at the bottom looking up.
__________________
There comes, even to kings, the time of great weariness. Then the gold of the throne is brass, gems in the diadem sparkle drearily like the ice of the white seas; the speech of men is as the empty rattle of a jesterís bell

Last edited by ironbeard; 06-01-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-01-2016, 11:22 PM
Dolbek's Avatar
Dolbek Dolbek is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-25-2016
RPXP: 230
Dolbek Dolbek Dolbek
Posts: 248
DMStern's attempts at scrambling up the rubble unsettled the precariously perched slab of rock, sending it sliding down towards him, along with the last member of the group, who was still standing on it as it slid down. The whole works crashed down in a cloud of dust. Fortunately, the noise of the sliding rocks was quite similar to the rushing stream, so they didn't think anyone would be alerted by the noise.


OODMStern and Kelden, make a DC 12 DEX saving throw to avoid the falling rocks and such. If you fail, you get hit by some rocks and take 2 HP of damage. On the bright side, The pile of rubble is now flat enough to walk over with minor effort.
__________________
Kairos, adventurer in The Goddess Awakened

Taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-02-2016, 04:53 PM
ironbeard's Avatar
ironbeard ironbeard is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 02-10-2020
RPXP: 807
ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard ironbeard
Posts: 1,898
Stern stands unsettlly and brushes the dust off him.

dex sav
Dice Roll:
1d20+1 (3)+1 Total = 4


then some boulders come rolling down and slam into him and again he goes down.
__________________
There comes, even to kings, the time of great weariness. Then the gold of the throne is brass, gems in the diadem sparkle drearily like the ice of the white seas; the speech of men is as the empty rattle of a jesterís bell

Last edited by ironbeard; 06-02-2016 at 04:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Rayvn2000's Avatar
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-24-2018
RPXP: 286
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000
Posts: 491
Seeing Stern struggle to get up the hill, Kelden began to bend down to see if he could give the dwarf a hand. Before he could react, the rubble beneath his feet began to slide down. Kelden tried to climb up the rapidly crumbling pile of rubble, but could not get his footing. He tripped on a particularly round rock and ended up tumbling down the rubble pile, with bits of rock and debris hitting him on the way down. Oof! That's smarts! He said has he stood up and brushed himself off. Overall he was ok, but he was a tad embarrassed by his comical fall.

Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-11-2016, 02:52 AM
Dolbek's Avatar
Dolbek Dolbek is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-25-2016
RPXP: 230
Dolbek Dolbek Dolbek
Posts: 248
DMThe group all made it over the now-flattened pile of rubble, and appeared to have a clear way ahead into the empty passage way.
__________________
Kairos, adventurer in The Goddess Awakened

Taken the Oath of Sangus
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 06-11-2016, 09:44 AM
rosscook's Avatar
rosscook rosscook is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2018
RPXP: 940
rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook
Posts: 817
"Is everybody alright?" the Tiefling asks. After assurances that they've all made it through well enough, he begins to
Dice Stealth:
d20+4 (19)+4 Total = 23
creep along
Dice Perception:
d20+2 (3)+2 Total = 5
watching for traps.
__________________
And for the last time, Magnus rushes in. - Griffin McElroy

Last edited by rosscook; 06-11-2016 at 09:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 06-12-2016, 11:07 PM
Rayvn2000's Avatar
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-24-2018
RPXP: 286
Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000 Rayvn2000
Posts: 491
Kelden looks at Asatru. Nothing a nice pint of Ale won't Fix! He then began to dust himself off and follow the Tiefling
Dice investigation:
1d20-1 (5)-1 Total = 4
keeping an eye out for traps as well.
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 06-29-2016, 06:07 PM
Dolbek's Avatar
Dolbek Dolbek is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 11-25-2016
RPXP: 230
Dolbek Dolbek Dolbek
Posts: 248
DMThe group crept forward through the murky cavern, noticing nothing untoward in the manner of traps or pitfalls. They came to an intersection of sorts, with a passage going off to the left and another to the right. To the right, the cave curved away out of sight, and there was nothing more to be seen. To the left, however, it opened up into a large cavernous room, with huge stalactites on the roof. The harsh sound of someone speaking Goblin became gradually clearer as the party moved further from the rushing stream. There were five goblins sitting scattered around a sort of raised half of the room. To the left of the raised part was a large drop. The goblins seemed at the moment to be oblivious to the intruders.


OODMApologies for the delay. I have been in New Zealand for the past six months, and am currently in the process of moving back home to Canada. Should be right back into things now
__________________
Kairos, adventurer in The Goddess Awakened

Taken the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Dolbek; 06-29-2016 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 06-29-2016, 11:10 PM
rosscook's Avatar
rosscook rosscook is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 01-29-2018
RPXP: 940
rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook rosscook
Posts: 817
OOCAre any of them near enough to the edge to be pushed?
__________________
And for the last time, Magnus rushes in. - Griffin McElroy
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 07-08-2016, 07:27 AM
MossStone's Avatar
MossStone MossStone is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 03-29-2020
RPXP: 937
MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone MossStone
Posts: 942
Abllona looks back and forth trying to find any sign of their missing friend, she's not about to attack unless they do. Murder is not an option, she hopes none of her companions do anything stupid. She also looks for signs of traps or passageways.
OCC On that's perception right?
Dice Roll:
1d20+3 (18)+3 Total = 21
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB