RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons 5e > Dungeons and Dragons 5E
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-19-2019, 03:23 PM
As super as they are.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4201
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Here is kind of a bullet points background only partially woven into a comprehensive story. It'll get better.

Old 04-22-2019, 07:28 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2261
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Hey guys. I'm back from my Easter break. I hope to have talks with you in regards to your characters in a little bit. We don't need to have perfect gelling characters as long as everyone is willing to shrug their shoulders and say "Our characters wouldn't really work together in real life but we are here to have fun and play d&d so i can let it go for the sake of the game"
The questions i'll put to you about your characters will help me to figure out how best to motivate your character and to bring you guys together into a group.
Can't wait to get started.

Last edited by Xalnaga; 04-22-2019 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Better than the Best

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4948
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
Glad to have you back! I have it on good authority that Shy will be back... soon... they'll maybe have a character sheet up this weekend.
Old 04-22-2019, 11:29 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga Xalnaga
Fantastic!
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM
As super as they are.

Tools
User Statistics
gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages gravenimages
Dice here comes the monaaay!:
d4 3
d4 2
d4 4
d4 4

Result x 10
Old Yesterday, 03:25 PM
As super as they are.

Tools
User Statistics
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=80267

what do i yet lack?
Old Today, 03:00 AM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Character words

Basic World Info
Attached is a basic map of the Kingdom of Udinthau. Within the Mountain ring there has been relative peace for a couple hundred years. The Kingdom was forged on the back on an invasion by what were known as the "Clay Men". After the dwarves left their mines in the south to beat back the clay men they built a very inclusive kingdom but they still though most were pleased to be under the dwarf protection and were very happy paying taxessubjugated the other races to their rule who were once sovereign in their own dominions. After the Claymen were defeated and the dwarven war machine was getting harder to feed a new war came forth, known as the Orc Wars. Orcs were irradiated from the kingdom as entire tribes were killed off of driven into the mountain ring.

Our game takes places weeks after the suspicious death of a good king as his brother takes his place on the throne. We are playing in the North West of the kingdom in the Duchy of Tandith in the County of Marigold. I don't expect us to be venturing out of this area at all unless the game goes to level 5 but there are always things going on. I currently have two more games running in roughly the same time as you. All in different areas of the kingdom, very unlikely to come across them.

Will post the map tomorrow
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Better than the Best

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4948
WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast WhovianBeast
There's no map yet but the exact location in the world isn't particularly important to me.

I was envisioning the 'war' as smaller scale, really just the one clan and any allies it could summon against (whomever they were fighting), but I'll leave that up to you to decide, Mac wasn't exactly involved with most of it anyway. I dunno if it'd shock him that outsiders disliked the conflict, he probably thought that they perceived it as a problem only for dwarves to deal with anyway.

I'd envisioned his return as quiet too; he was hardly a war hero even compared to his brother, and I wasn't picturing a large percentage of the Bitterbuster clan having gone off to fight this war anyhow.

Long story short, yeah, I pretty much agree with you
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Watching siliently

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhovianBeast View Post
There's no map yet but the exact location in the world isn't particularly important to me.

I was envisioning the 'war' as smaller scale, really just the one clan and any allies it could summon against (whomever they were fighting), but I'll leave that up to you to decide, Mac wasn't exactly involved with most of it anyway. I dunno if it'd shock him that outsiders disliked the conflict, he probably thought that they perceived it as a problem only for dwarves to deal with anyway.

I'd envisioned his return as quiet too; he was hardly a war hero even compared to his brother, and I wasn't picturing a large percentage of the Bitterbuster clan having gone off to fight this war anyhow.

Long story short, yeah, I pretty much agree with you
Sweet. I've got the updated map of the Udinthau Kingdom on my work computer and it is a public holiday today so it'll be another 24 hours before that happens. The map will just give you an idea as to where everything is happening and what land marks you might be limited by.