DnD5e Rogue Roulette (An Eberron Mini-Adventure) - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jan 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9856
JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn JaredSyn
No Worries LOL
Old Jan 29th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12958
purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook purplerook
@Binford. Sorry, I was reviewing my application (Khat) and I realized that I had lost the ending to the backstory. Adjusted the application.
Old Jan 29th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2456
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Part One
right-aligned image
Name: Beryl Morgaine

Race: Human Variant

Subclass: Rogue, Arcane Trickster

Birthplace/Country of Origin: Sharn’s Middle District

Mechanical Background: Guild Artisan – Jeweler and gem cutter

Starting Alignment: Neutral Good

Physical Appearance: Beryl is a short, 5’4”, scrawny looking, weighs about 130 pounds soaking wet, man whole looks to be a young teen of about 14. His clothes are common looking, well worn, but not ragged. He wears dark brown pants with matching boots, a dark green shirt with long sleeves and a dark brown leather vest. His hair is a reddish brown and his kept cut very short, cropped close to his skull and his eyes are a vibrant green that seem to sparkle with the energy of youth. On his belt is a pouch and a dagger, which is the only weapon he is normally seen carrying. Most days he has a smile on his face and walks with a youthful bounce which adds to his appearing younger than he is.

Part TwoPersonality Quirks: I believe that if you are going to do a job you might as well take the time and do it right.
If I see an item of value, I can’t help but think about how I would go about stealing it.
I don’t make friends easily, but once I do it is forever. Or at least until they betray me.

Ideals: I work hard to be the best at my craft, legal and illegal.

Character Bonds: I owe my guild a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.
My family and friends are extremely important to me.

Flaws: I always assume people are trying to cheat me.
I am never satisfied with what I have, I always want more.

Personality: On the outside Beryl appears to be a happy go lucky kid. But inside he is always trying to stay aware of his surroundings to both avoid being robbed or cheated and to spot possible opportunities to acquire items at a steal. Whether that is by a really good price or by a five fingered discount. Regardless of which job he is doing, jewelry crafting or thieving, he is meticulous in his planning and preparations for the job. He hates making mistakes.
He is slow to make friends, but once he does they can count on him to help them no matter what. Even though he does not make friends easily he does understand the necessity of teamwork when working with others. When working with others he will always be on the lookout for someone trying to cheat or double cross him, but he will not betray his team, unless he has orders to do so from either guild. And then he won’t like it, but will do it as he owes them both a lot for getting him to where he is now.

Part ThreeBackground:Beryl grew up in the middle district of Sharn. They were not well off, but not dirt poor either. They always had enough for what they needed and on occasion for a few extras, but not often. His dad worked at the Jewelers Guild as an errand boy basically. He got supplies that the jewel makers needed, whether from the supply room or by running out and getting them. His mom stayed at home and took care of the place and prepared meals and normal mom type stuff. He was the youngest of three siblings. The oldest was his brother who has grown up and moved out and it now a sergeant in the city watch. A year younger was his sister who has also moved out. She is married to a dock worker, while she works for the Clothing Guild as a seamstress. They have a 6 month old girl who mom watches during the day while they work.

Beryl used to go with his dad, from time to time, to work. This is how he got his in at the guild. Some of the jewelers took a liking to him and would show him what they were doing and explain how they did certain things. It became apparent that Beryl had a knack for gems and jewels as seemed to absorb everything they said and could do a fair job of explaining it back to them when asked. At age 12 his father was sent off on an errand. Beryl stayed behind and was helping the jewelers. His father never made it back. The reports where that he was found stabbed to death in an alley. There was no sign of the money he had taken or the items he was supposed to buy so it was ruled a mugging, but no one was ever caught for the crime.

The guild took then offered him a job as an apprentice. They normally did not hire anyone under the age of 15, but due to a mixture of pity and recognition of his skill at the craft he was hired. Since then he has used his money to help support his mom and is actually making a little more than his dad did. A year after he started at the guild he was taken to a special meeting by one of his teachers and there learned that some in the guild had connections to one or more of the Thieves Guilds. This particular one was The Last Resort, one of the lesser guilds. Originally the connection was to just be a fence for stolen gems and jewels, but Beryl was extremely interested in what it was the guild did. After a while of being shown the ropes and trained in different areas it became apparent that Beryl was a burglar and that with proper training he could be a very good one.

During one of his first burglaries Beryl pilfered a spell book. To be more accurate it was a ritual book, though it appeared to belong to a novice as it only had two minor spells in it, Detect Magic and Identify. He kept the book as part of his share and studied it by himself for a few months and managed to figure out how they worked. He was excited and told his mentor in The Last Resort, who was shocked and introduced him to another member who started training Beryl on the use of magic when it came to thievery. And so it is now after a few years of study Beryl uses his skills to help out both guilds and to make enough money so that he and his mom are living comfortably. He is careful to not spend too much money out in the open so as not to attract attention from either other thieves or from the watch.

Last edited by Draidden; Jan 29th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old Jan 29th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2456
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
I think I got everything that is required covered. Any reviews/suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Jan 29th, 2020, 09:46 PM
Card-Carrying Cleric Chum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10933
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
I'm hardly new to RPGX or roleplaying but I still wanted to try my hand at an All-Class group. And hopefully help out newer players if possible. Also I came up with a fun character concept that would work great with a partner!

PART ONE: Character Details
left-aligned image

Name: Lanxitar Ibsalan
Race: Kalashtar
Subclass: Mastermind
Birthplace/Country of Origin: Trolanport
Mechanical Background: Far Traveler
Starting Alignment: CG

PART TWO: Character Traits
Personality Quirk(s): Observant, Empathetic, Forward-Thinking
Ideal(s): "Straying from the Path of Light has shown me how trapped I truly was."
Character Bonds (including Dragonmarked House involvement): "I strive to be as free as the sun itself: Brilliant and able to reach all it touches."
Flaw(s): "They come for me in the dark! The Dal Quor will just put different chains on my mind!"

Lanxitar is a strange sort of fellow. With his Human-looks, modest build and sharp tongue he certainly appears, at first glance, to be a very capable individual. But when given a task to complete, he's quick to reach out for a capable pair of hands to aid him. Having them finish the task and split the bounty provided, usually helping through keen observation and choice words. He works best in groups, allowing him to direct and engage and take advantage of a given situation. He's not as comfortable on the front lines though he's deft with a blade and bow. A fight is the furthest thing on his mind, preferring to win his battles through guile, honeyed words, a simple bribe, or an exchange of favors.

PART THREE: Character BackstoryLanxitar grew up in the busy town of Trolanport, born as the son of a preacher. Throughout his childhood he listened to his Mother deliver these transfixing sermons and speeches, speaking with such calm eloquence compared to the stereotype he'd heard about of being all 'fire and brimstone' and just yelling a lot. Being Kalashtar, like his Father, he was made to intently study the Path of Light and how best to work in the Light, and ultimately, be protected against their most dangerous shadow-lurking foes: The Dal Quor. There weren't many kinds in the compact port town so he tended to get into a lot of trouble with the sailors and merchants. Listening to his Mother speak as often as he did helped him pick up on how to talk his way out of trouble most times. Though he had to learn to defend himself the hard way by losing a number of bare-knuckled fights. Only rarely was steel drawn as it made it that much easier for the local watch to find out who was starting trouble.

As he became of age, he started to consider the Path of Light and its teachings. The idea of 'we are all equal in the Light' was one he very much disagreed with. His Mother was heavily devoted to its teachings and, while they weren't poor, they never really left the town to go anywhere else as a family. His parents were always working and he had taken to just taking what he wanted by recruiting others to do it for him. Little things like loose coin, fruit, or even a shared pot from gambling when he could find the right drunk. And in a cutthroat part of the world like Trolanport there was no way he could adhere to the ideals of 'compassion to the downtrodden' and 'diligent work helps sew the seeds of happiness'. Especially when he quickly learned how to ply his Mother's talent for speech onto others to get what he wanted.

But one night, he learned what happens to those that drift from The Path of Light.

In the dead of night Lanxitar awoke with a jolt. An icy chill shot down his spine. His room was utter blackness, not even moonlight entering his window. He fumbled for his lantern but found it was missing. He reached under his pillow for his dagger and drew it, trying to scan the dark with his adjusted sight for the thieves who had broken in. Nothing but himself and his thudding heart in his ears. He jumped out of bed and tried to leave his room, yanking on the door to step out an endless sea of all-encompassing black. He hadn't realized how far he left his room when he whipped back around to try and retreat to find the door gone. He even reached out to try and touch the minds of his parents, to issue any sort of warning to them, and instead was greeted with a voice that made ice form in his veins.

"Another body to add to our ranks. Come. Shun The Light and embrace the shadows."

He jolted awake in his bed, drenched in a cold sweat. Was that... the Dal Quor? He decided that it was time to leave home, keeping his parents far away from whatever had that voice and needing more information on how he can defend himself. He was relying less on The Light but there had to be ways to combat them! Shoving everything in a pack and taking just a handful of gold, enough to get him to The City of Towers. He took a moment to write a hasty letter to his parents, explaining that he was was leaving to begin a pilgrimage with the intent to help spread the word of The Path of Light. He knew Sharn by reputation for being many things to many people, and surely such a long-living, many-named city would have people and means to provide the answers he needed. With the coming of a new dawn Lan rode out of Trolanport in the back of a merchant's cart, his gaze focused westward with a single question flashing in his mind:

"Could I become a Light to vanquish the Dal Quor...?"

Last edited by Tyeal; Feb 7th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old Jan 30th, 2020, 04:04 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11535
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
I think my application's ready. Any feedback would be greatly apprectiated- I'm very new at all things Ebberon, so I'm curious to see whether Kellen fits the setting!
Old Jan 30th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 110
dramaking22 dramaking22
Name: Thia Siannodel (Stage name is Thiana Felosiene)
Race: High Elf
Subclass: Thief
Birthplace/Country of Origin: A forest located near Valenar
Mechanical Background: Entertainer
Starting Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Physical Appearance (including any defining feature or Dragonmark):
Thia has striking black hair, that contrasts against her very pale skin. Her eyes are a very light blue with specks of gold in them. She is wearing a hooded cloak that she crafted herself with some black clothing underneath, so that she can be as stealthy as possible.

Appearance Paragraph:
Thia is definitely not the most intimidating rogue... she hasn't had much experience in crime! With her soft eyes and calm demeanor, if you saw her on the street you probably wouldn't know she was a thief by night. She wears an all black outfit with an accompanied home made hooded cloak. Her performer outfit is even less intimidating... with her bright red and blue jester pantsuit, and an accompanied jester hat, she's always ready to crack a joke, even if it's an insulting one. She is not the most generic looking jester, with her defining looks such as her dark black hair, icy blue eyes, and pale skin.

You are more than welcome to use the information published with each mechanical background (PHB/Eberron) to complete this section; conversely, you're free to come up with your own characteristics.

Personality Quirk(s): I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
Ideal(s): The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Character Bonds (including Dragonmarked House involvement): I want to be famous, whatever it takes.
Flaw(s): A scandal prevents me from ever going home again. That kind of trouble seems to follow me around

Personality Paragraph(s):
Thia used to be a lot different than she is right now. When she was still a kid, she was a happy go lucky child, full of joy and warmth. Thia always loved jokes, and she often made pretty crude ones, even to her parents! Ever since her mother gave her a flute for her 54th birthday, Thia knew it was finally time to take the world by storm and become famous! She always wanted to be famous, and playing her flute would be the perfect way to do it. Everyday she would travel to the neighboring city of Valenar and preform a flute act for the public. When that didn't give her much attention, she started doing a jester act that went along with it. Her bold ideas and often got the attention of the public, and after she became a jester, the city of Valenar came to know her by her stage name, Thiana Felosiene.

One day was all it took to change her eventful life once again. When Thia's parents tried to make her court the House Phiarlan heir, she immediately said no. But her parents did not take no for an answer. She decided to take matters into her own hands and run away from home, hoping to never be seen again. She ran away to Sharn, hitching rides on wagons and other travelers whenever she could, and since this day, she became a lot more cold, and lost a lot of the joy she had. She learned how to toughen herself up, and how to easily deceive and intimidate people. She also decided stealing from people along with her jester/flute act, because a girl has to get a living. And with a city as populated as Sharn, you're lucky if there's any job openings available anywhere. That's how Thia changed from a sweet little unforgettable thing, to a sinister little unforgettable thief...

PART THREE: Character Backstory:

Thia Siannodel, also known as her stage name Thiana Felosiene, had what you can say a troubling past… she was an only child where her parents sheltered her for the most part in their little lodge in the forest. Thia has always been an adventurer, and has always tried to explore the forest she grew up in. With her darkvision and perceptiveness, this made it very easy. She was also trained in elven weaponry like normal elves, and her parents even went the extra mile (since they were high elves) and taught her a cantrip (Fire Bolt). She was even taught the Sylvan language as well! On her 54th birthday, things changed however when her mom gave her a flute. She immediately fell in love with it and practiced it everyday, eventually mastering it. After, her parents agreed to let her perform outside of the house in the nearby city of Valenar. Using the name Thiana, she thought it would just be a stage name to add flair to her actual name. She performed flute performances and she even had jester performances from time to time. She had a very easy time making people laugh. She would often use lots of crude jokes in her performances, even if viewers were insulted by it. She was bold and let you know what she thought, even if it hurts your feelings. Eventually, the peace and fun in her life came to a crashing halt. One late night after a successful jester show, her parents sat her down for a talk. They said that the son of the Phiarlan House was searching for a bride, and her parents wanted her to try start courting him. She immediately said there was no way she would do it, but her parents said it wasn’t a choice. She then decided to craft an outfit that was perfect for stealth, fit with a hooded cloak and black light armor, and she packed everything else she may need on her journey. On the night she was debating to leave, she pleaded with her parents to not make her do this, and they wouldn’t back down. Immediately after they fell asleep, Thia walked out… and became a different person overnight. Of course, she was still the wisecracking Thia, but she matured very fast, and she became meaner too. She was good at deceiving people (especially her parents) and intimidating them. She also taught herself how to use thieves’ tools. Eventually, she was so skilled that she could get away with murder, and that’s basically what she did. One night she went to the Last Resort so that she could maybe meet some new people to steal from, and have some fun while she's at it. When she went in she decided to comply with the no weapons rule, just to see what would happen, and she sat down at the bar and actually ended up having a great time. Ever since that night, The Last Resort has become like her home, and most of the people there are here family now. She rarely goes by Thiana anymore, and instead became the star by day, thief by night. Her parents are long gone, but can this jack of all trades get away with her biggest deception yet? Or will she find some other trouble to cause (that she will eventually have to fix…)

P.S. I've never done an Eberron campaign before, and I'm also relatively new to D&D in general! I hope this is good and if there's anything I can revise/edit let me know and I will happily do so!

Last edited by dramaking22; Feb 14th, 2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old Jan 30th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Card-Carrying Cleric Chum

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10933
Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal Tyeal
Alright, I think my app is complete! I'll probably tweak his backstory in the coming week but for now I feel I've got everything major hammered out.
Old Jan 31st, 2020, 12:49 AM
The Archfriend.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 29241
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Finished my backstory, application complete!

*cue wild cheering, celebration, and spontaneous choreographed group dancing amongst strangers*
Old Jan 31st, 2020, 09:39 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 306
skrobbins skrobbins skrobbins skrobbins
Summary
Gorko
right-aligned image

Race: Half-orc
Subclass: Scout
Birthplace: King’s Forest
Background: Folk Hero (Defining event: I stood up to a tyrant’s agents)
Starting Alignment: Chaotic good.

Appearance

Gorko is a good-sized Half-Orc whose ugliness exceeds your expectations. Layered on top of his inborn mash of fangs, bubbly green skin, and thorny brows, he bears the mangled scars of some kind of accident or attack, threshing up the left half of his face. If you hang around Gorko long enough to acclimate to his gargoyle-like demeanor, though, you notice he’s cheerful and well-mannered for a demi-monster.

He wears forester’s boots, chain-and-leather armor that looks awkwardly stretched by his bulk, and a tattered cloak. At his side are two sheathed daggers and a heavy wood-and-iron mace. Sometimes, you’ll catch him staring down at the smaller dagger, mindfully tracing a crow-and-cross pattern stamped on its sheath.

Traits, Personality & Backstory

Traits

Trait: Hands-on: I judge people by their actions, not their words.
Trait: Cheerful: I’m confident in my own abilities and do what I can to instill confidence in others.
Bond: Lovelorn: I wish my childhood sweetheart had come with me to pursue my destiny.
Ideal: Freedom (chaotic): tyrants must not be allowed to oppress the people.
Flaw: Hypocrisy: Secretly, I believe things would be better if I were a tyrant ruling over the land.

Personality

Gorko is a bundle of good intentions, occasionally slowed down by his difficulty keeping track of important details. He’ll rarely get discouraged, and when his friends are in trouble, he’s the first one to remind them that everything will turn out fine, because they’re the smartest people he knows. Combined with his talent for breaking big things, this makes him a person very at-home with a team. Unlike some half-orcs, he also seems comfortable working with teammates of most any other race. Conversely, he doesn’t seem completely comfortable in Sharn. Once in a while, he’ll wince at an airship or stand on his toes near a parapet, struggling to see through the endless walls of steel and rock.

OOC Player Info
My intro

I’ve played D&D off-and-on for 10 years, but this would be my first play-by-post! I can handle a daily posting schedule, if the group gets up to that. Never played Eberron before but Sharn looks great for intrigue.

Old Jan 31st, 2020, 12:16 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Awake Awake
I've been looking for an Eberron game for forever! I'll start putting together an app immediately.
Old Jan 31st, 2020, 02:20 PM
Rusty Wordsmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4606
BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord
Cheers, Folks. For those interested, I've included some application feedback under secret tags in the post below. I really appreciate everyone's efforts and creativity. Thank you so much for applying to the game!

To be fair, I'm not looking for/obligating any of you to edit or go crazy adding things to your wonderful applications. If I asked a question or had a concern, you can just place your ideas or answers under secret or spoiler tags, send them directly to me, or approach the answers in any other way you see fit (even if you choose to ignore me). I'm interested in what you have to say, but I know that applications can be a lot, and I don't want you to feel pressured into having to re-do or re-write or re-configure your ideas before we've even started the game.

If I missed you and you want feedback, please let me know! As always, I'm here to answer questions (etc.).

Old Jan 31st, 2020, 02:28 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 54
Papervolcano
PART ZERO: Player Details
Hi - I’m very new to RPGCrossing, so my apologies if I’ve messed up anywhere! I’m a long time out of practice with PBP, but I am however very familiar with 5e, and pretty familiar with Eberron - I was putting together an Eberron game so I’ve read a hefty chunk of the book - though that group has fallen through.

Name: Anna Elderberry
Race: Halfling
Subclass: Assassin
Birthplace/Country of Origin: Sharn - Lower Dura
Mechanical Background: Criminal
Starting Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Physical Appearance (including any defining feature or Dragonmark):
Anna is a cheery, plump-faced halfling, her tan skin dusted with freckles, and her coppery-brown hair tied in two braids under her dockworker’s kerchief. She looks like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth, an impression aided by the smallish Mark of Healing on her right bicep. She wears heavy canvas dungarees and sturdy boots with very good grips - much like every other longshoreman in the skydocks. Most people wouldn’t give her a second look in the street.

Personality Quirk(s): I never stop smiling, and I always have a plan for when things go wrong
Ideal(s): Comfort and friendship - I want to ensure that me and mine never have to scrabble or struggle for a good life, and despite my many lies, I place a high value on friendship.
Character Bonds My ill-gotten gains go to support my family
Flaw(s): Lying is reflexive, and I sometimes engage in it without realizing.

The Sharn Guard would never think that the always-cheerful Halfling with a shimmering mark of healing might be a Clan agent. Anna keeps a smile on her face at all times - never show what you’re thinking, and a smile is more easily trusted than a scowl or a blank face. Get past their guard, and then it’s an easy strike into the vitals.

Anna works the skydocks, picking up rumours, leads and opportunities for The Clan - every little benefit, favour or useful bit of gossip can buy a little extra ease for her family, and the more violent jobs make a far bigger impact, especially if you’re always thinking four moves ahead, as she does. While her Boromar loyalty is conditional rather than unquestioning, she has no moral quandaries about her work - this way she can support her friends and family, and if them up high in the sky wanted it different, they could try and improve the life of the low-down. When that happens, you can put her to bed with a shovel.

PART THREE: Backstory
Anna is a by-blow of some Jorasco heir she’s never bothered to track down - her mother had a wild youth, and Anna’s arrival was something of a surprise. They lived with her much younger brother in The Stores in Lower Dura, and much like every other resident, had nothing worth stealing. Life was rough, and the Boromar Clan offered security and stability, especially when the war pressed close. She started out with easy jobs - sneaking and eavesdropping, running contraband, causing distractions, a bit of fast-fingers work, before graduating to bigger things - smuggling in the Skydocks is a major problem that the Sharn Watch are really struggling to crack down on. Of course, she has nothing to do with that.

She has something of a strained relationship with House Jorasco - when her mark first manifested, she reached out to them. The plays and stories say a foundling who comes home is a wonderful gift for a House, a cause for celebration - but Anna wouldn’t leave her family behind for the focused training required. House politics being what they are, especially at times of war, the factions within Jorasco and Boromar that sought a deeper connection than that offered by the Patriarch’s marriage saw a use for her - and so she added conduit to her job description.

She didn’t fight in the war - talk about a loser’s bet - but her work in the skydocks brought her into contact with refugees, and it was through them that she first heard about The Last Resort. She likes the guild - it’s something that’s hers, not something that’s owed to House or Clan. Might even offer the opportunity for bigger wins, a way to lift her family out of Lower Dura and into the sunshine, into thriving rather than surviving. Some of the refugees she met through the Guild are now Family, even if they’re no longer active members - Illsa, fresh from the Talenta Plains and her pet clawfoot, Sausage; Drevduul, the first bugbear she ever met, who gives the best hugs in the city and Grace, his Swiftstride girlfriend; Kessa, Song and Jen, stranded Cyrnians whose clever hands had stilled with the shock of the Mourning.

Balancing these conflicting loyalties might cause her a few problems, especially if the losing party doesn’t take loss well.

Last edited by Papervolcano; Feb 1st, 2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Fixing formatting
Old Jan 31st, 2020, 03:35 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7063
triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest triedtherest
Old Jan 31st, 2020, 08:18 PM
Rusty Wordsmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4606
BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord BinnFord
If anyone's interested, I added some tidbits about the LA Leadership, or supposed leadership, as the case may be. It may help some of you with your guild connection--or not. I just had fun writing it.