RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-02-2012, 07:54 PM
For Love of Chaos

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1490
SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon SongDragon
My Mages are generally unaffiliated or Free Council for just such a reason... I kind of think of it as society being ruled by the most annoying examples, but individuals don't have to like the people in charge to want some of the advantages they're pushing for. I think Shiloh would like the Mysterium mostly for the research, but she's not trying to hoard knowledge away from others...
Old 06-17-2012, 07:40 PM
GMT -6

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 113
Ortin Ortin
I'm not going to be able to check this until next week. Sorry.
So we all like punching people in the face, right? But the problem with that is sometimes access to your opponent's face is blocked by the back of their head. The solution: tap your target on the shoulder causing him to turn around, exposing his precious, punchable face. Ahh, sweet satisfaction!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:51 PM
GMT -6

Tools
User Statistics
Ortin Ortin
And two weeks later here I am. >_>

I apologize for the delay. Besides being intimidated by Shiloh I had family events the weeks after I missed my deadline.

Also, to Feirnon: Where'd you get that other attribute point? I'm seeing a spread of 5/4/5, and although I know you get +1 to Composure I'm not sure where the other point came from.
So we all like punching people in the face, right? But the problem with that is sometimes access to your opponent's face is blocked by the back of their head. The solution: tap your target on the shoulder causing him to turn around, exposing his precious, punchable face. Ahh, sweet satisfaction!
Old 07-14-2012, 02:04 AM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 907
Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon
Hah! And I literally was thinking yesterday before work, "Aw man, Ortin vanished." That was 45 minutes before you posted.

Patience dominates EVERYTHING!

@ the point remark: Oh? Hold on, let me check. Fairly certain I did things right. *Sifts through papers.* I think it was something wonky.

Edit: AHA! Found the problem. I remember I couldn't decide between Presence and Composure and that I wanted to decide on it later. The Composure was the one I chose at last, so it will stay just as high. Presence dropped back to normal. Must have so been tired at the time that I couldn't decide. *Mumbles to self* I knew I built in a measure to remember that detail later. Be reminded by the GM, heh, I'm a genius. Tempest Temporalis as a Shadow Name was a good choice.

It seems I've forgotten yet another fact of the game. We are in New York, correct? Or was it Chicago? I'll assume New York for the moment, but I'll change the names later if I have to.

Last edited by Feirnon; 07-14-2012 at 02:57 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:17 PM
GMT -6

Tools
User Statistics
Ortin Ortin
Yes, we're in New York City. More specifically the Manhattan area, although you're not confined there.

I literally cannot get on the internet any days except weekends. Sometimes I slip. That's why the game proper doesn't start until September.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Tainted Silver Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 907
Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon Feirnon
It's almost September guys!