RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 10-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13200
ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna
Ok moving from a hotel to my new apartment tomorrow. If I have to I'll get on with hotspot from my phone to post until internet is up. Hopefully there will be a post tonight as well.
Old 10-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Devil's Little Sister

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2055
Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani
So your vacation turned into ... moving cross country?

Your wife is totally not allowed to plan any more vacations.
I am terrible time, the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared. - Bhagavad Gita, Christopher Isherwood translation
Old 10-04-2016, 11:27 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna ogamodyna
Oh no. The vacay put me back in my home town for almost two whole weeks before I received my next assignment and moved to DC. I spent three months working a travelling RT assignment in Park City Utah. Then we drove home for a full week. Got to spend almost two weeks getting the house stuff in order and seeing my family/friends. Then drove 1700 miles from West TX to DC and have worked my first Orientation day while living in a hotel. Tomorrow I move into the regular apartment then try and get in a better mood about this assignment in this town for the next three months.

Last edited by ogamodyna; 10-04-2016 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Devil's Little Sister

Tools
User Statistics
Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani Ajivani
OIC, lol. I traveled briefly before my mom got sick.

Also, Patricia's Paradigm, in one image:

I am terrible time, the destroyer of all beings in all worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in this world; of those heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared. - Bhagavad Gita, Christopher Isherwood translation

Last edited by Ajivani; 10-05-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Aw Hel I'm sorry folks. This entire week has been one obstacle or unpleasant surprise after another and I am completely drained. I keep hoping to get a post in but every time I look at the screen it just sucks more life out of me lol. Haven't even got on TeamSpeak or played any games over the internet with friends and family. I'm not sure DC is the right place for this simple country boy in the middle of this election cycle.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:20 AM
Devil's Little Sister

Tools
User Statistics
Did you bring a vest?
Old 10-17-2016, 07:15 PM
Hexing is an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 615
SGL2286 SGL2286 SGL2286 SGL2286 SGL2286 SGL2286
So the game seems to have stalled, so I wanted to touch base. Ogama last I heard was still settling and dealing with the troubles that come with that. I realize I never put in a posting requirements from the start, however since Ratpidgeon hasn't posted in over a week, and Xildur 5 days ago, some conversation seemed appropriate.

This game is not simple, I freely admit that. Both mechanically, and due to the sudden uprooting that occurs. Along with the other idea of alternate reality being thrown about and encouraged, its not simple. I certainly grant that. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910572/ I came across this movie recently and while there is a large amount of differences, perhaps worth a watch to see how another might deal with such things. I realize with starting the speculation with the Rio prompt in the application thread where you only had to deal with location change and then adding this extra dimension is tough. However this is now the slow progression and processing of both changes with input as you proceed.

I am open to comments. Maybe its the pre-holiday business and I am looking at nothing at all. Maybe there are questions causing issues that you don't feel you should ask. Throw it out there, let me know...
Old 10-27-2016, 10:38 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Probably some truth in all of your thoights maam. My problem is...I've been sick to very sick for two weeks. Basically a kidneystone put me down. Got an opportunistic infection. Resolved those but not before infection and cellulitis took over from my rt knee down. I am on day 5 of iv antibiotics. Should get out of hospital tomorrow then pack and ship my house and car since a train ride is the only travel the doc will approve
Old 10-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Devil's Little Sister

Tools
User Statistics
What a way to end a travel contract! At least you got out of DC. I wouldn't want to be there in a week.
Old 11-07-2016, 01:46 AM
Just an addicted gamer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5017
Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur Xildur
Well, it is surely confusing at first.
But after thinking a bit, this is also an opportunity.

Well, let's see how far our character can go.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:26 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8689
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
I'm hoping to join up with the other characters soon. Are Brand and Patricia still around? (and have you recovered yet, Ogamo? if not, then get well soon ) At the moment, Nate is to the next morning, and is basically slowrolling until everyone else catches up.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Close to a month since the last game post and three weeks since any other post in this thread...is it time to unsub?