Other Graves Left Wanting: A Mörk Borg Adventure - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:58 PM
Two-Headed Basilisk

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3857
Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED (AGAIN)!
4/23 UPDATE

With four excellent applications already submitted, I've decided to close this ad early. Please feel free to continue refining your submission if you’ve already posted. I intend to run additional Mörk Borg games in the future, so if you were interested but had not yet applied, please shoot me a PM; I’ll notify you when the next game comes online.

Thanks for the interest. See you out there!

Mallothi

Last edited by Mallothi; Apr 23rd, 2021 at 12:59 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 08:07 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 55
Spoolk
Complete

Hey, I bought Mork Borg just a while ago and haven't been able to play yet.
I mostly rolled for my character (everything but the class).

Name: Klort Gotven
Class: Wretched Royalty
Background: Was a Kergus noble, now finds himself in this grave and is incapable of understanding why.
Description: Klort Gotven is a middle-aged, unhygienic, balding man in noble robes which are very old and dirty. He has a backpack which carried his two beloved court monkeys which wear little hats, as well as some torches and a horn that go with their act (Torches and the Horn of Schleswig Lords). For weaponry he has only the large Femur he was so uncomfortably laying on until he awoke.
The indulgent type, anything alcoholic is Gotven's kryptonite and his hands are very dirty and black not only from laying in a grave but due to his lack of hygiene in general, he has never washed them.

RP sample: Gotven couldn't possibly fathom how he found himself to be in this dirty grave that was simply beneath his stature. He last remembered fraternizing at a noble party, where he was lured into a secluded courtyard by a beautiful woman. He remembered a sudden pain on his head, then he fell unconscious and woke up here. He will drone on to anyone who'll listen about how there was surely some silly mistake and his noble friends are eagerly awaiting his arrival back in Kergus.
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 08:08 PM
Very Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 55
Spoolk
Whoops I see you already closed submissions. My bad!
Happy gaming
Old Apr 28th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Two-Headed Basilisk

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3857
Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi Mallothi
Oh no! Sorry for the confusion. Please don’t consider the effort wasted - I intend to run more Mörk Borg sessions in the future, and would love to get Gotven in the mix. Welcome to the site & see you around the boards!