twitter facebook

Notices

Old May 2nd, 2021, 08:33 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 105
Balthazzar Balthazzar
With the deadline being yesterday I'd like to wish you all luck in the selection process! I know I have my fingers crossed!
Old May 2nd, 2021, 10:38 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5368
ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX ShadowcatX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebiRedHair View Post
I cannot see how someone who has sworn to be faithful unto death can be part of a group that opposes the person they draw their power from without losing their powers. Seems that Templar is not a playable class in this game if you play them properly. They would wade into the party and try to kill as many as possible before they were killed. I liked the idea but don't think I can roleplay this in a way which makes them work.
Sorcerer Kings are not gods, they aren't omniscient, there are plenty of opportunities for Templars to work against their sorcerer king. Tithian enabled the actions that brought down Kalak, though admittedly he wasn't rubbing elbows with them.

Also, templars are well known to be treacherous. Sorcerer kings typically don't trust them over much. That wouldn't be the case if they had enforced loyalties.
Old May 2nd, 2021, 11:24 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 116
DebiRedHair DebiRedHair
Was reading the wrong Templar class. Having read the Dark Sun version I agree with you.

On phone at weekends so shorter and less frequent posts.

Last edited by DebiRedHair; May 3rd, 2021 at 09:12 AM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:02 AM
Half-Orc Ranger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5704
Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer Stormhammer
All of the accepted players have been sent private messages. Thank you to everyone who applied.

Old May 5th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4413
Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19 Noquarter19
Good luck to everyone who was accepted.