Notices

Old Apr 16th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Phial of Babel

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5864
GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT GeneT
right-aligned image

"I've seen a lot in my time, and I don't consider myself fainthearted, but even I found them to be a bit…unsettling. However they are effective"
―Airen Cracken on Findsman rituals
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	findsman1sm2.png
Views:	59
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	90616  

Last edited by GeneT; Apr 16th, 2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 03:41 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 18245
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
@GeneT

@everone I added a very tiny description of personality to most of the Defenders in the first post. I'll likely expand on these as we go along/move into the game.

Last edited by Phettberg; Apr 16th, 2021 at 03:41 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15884
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors
Ninja spider stuff!

Last edited by PalladiaMors; Apr 16th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10871
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 05:38 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg Phettberg
@PalladiaMors

@Silent Rain

Last edited by Phettberg; Apr 16th, 2021 at 05:39 PM.
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Neighborhood Mind Flayer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10871
Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain Silent Rain
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 02:58 AM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors PalladiaMors

Last edited by PalladiaMors; Apr 17th, 2021 at 02:58 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 07:50 AM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
@PalladiaMors

Last edited by Phettberg; Apr 17th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 11:40 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 391
NightDreamer09 NightDreamer09 NightDreamer09 NightDreamer09
I added a RP sample; in a real post I might go a little shorter but if I'm in mood... I do write things like that ^^'''
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 12:24 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
Looks good! I don't think that'd be too long for a post actually. When you have a few things to get done it can bulk up without one noticing much, anyway I think you'll be fine.

Silent Rain was marked as done now, which only leaves four people marked as not complete. Palladia and Impaleddearan should know what's still left to do. Same goes for Tahril, though I haven't heard anything since my last message to them, nor seen any edits. Still more than a week to go though, so nothing major. Howling Winds will receive feedback when the app has reached that point.

Now - I would not mind if I didn't have to disappoint too many people, but applications are actually still open! If there are any lurkers monitoring the thread, there's no time like the present to drop an application! It would be nice to have a few days to work things out before the deadline rolls around.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 05:29 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Use your words

Tools
User Statistics
@PalladiaMors

Last edited by Phettberg; Apr 17th, 2021 at 06:22 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 10:28 PM
Elder Dragon Legend

Tools
User Statistics
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 10:33 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1800
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
Work in progress
right-aligned image
Name: Thaz Vuls

Species: Quarren

Homeworld: Mon Calamari

General Background: 6 years ago Thaz left his home world with his sister, Miranni. She had started developing force powers and they fled their home world to avoid bringing the Empires attention to it. Rumors were abundant on the Empire hunting down Jedi and people who showed any abilities anything like force powers. They wandered a while and then stumbled into the clutches of a criminal organization. They were to be sold off as slaves when a group of amazing individuals busted in and completely destroyed them. His sister and he thanked them and one of them, Diaboye Bede, noticed that his sister had the gift. She invited her to come with them and learn about the Force. She accepted, but only if her brother could come to.

Thaz has pledged himself to helping the Jenasaarai in whatever way he can. He is a skilled pilot, especially transports, as well as knowing how to fix them. And even though he is no Force user, he helps out with training when needed. Anything from shooting stun shots at the trainees, to playing hide and seek to help them learn to sense life. He also helps out by fixing vehicles and other broken equipment and the few starships that came and went. And even makesg supply runs to the nearby cities so the Jenasaarai can remain hidden and continue their training.

Physical description and personality: Thaz stands 1.7meters (5'8” for those of us Americans that don't know the metric system) tall. His leathery skin is a bluish-gray in color and of course he has the typical skid-like head with four tentacles around his mouth. He generally wears mechanics overalls, adding a brown trench coat when he is going in to the city.

He gets along fairly well with everyone and is a bit of an anomaly as far as Quarren are concerned. Quarren normally conservative and distrust those who are overly optimistic. But Thaz is actually different. He actually likes to experience new things, and he likes to meet new people. He is not a fool though. He may enjoy meeting new people, but he does not fully trust them until they prove themselves. In truth he is a lot more comfortable around machines, they react the way you expect, most of the time at least. And when they don't you can generally make them return to your expectations. People are a lot more complicated.

When it comes to fighting in any form, he prefers to avoid it if at all possible. He knows how to use a blaster and weapons on a starship and will if forced to, but he knows he is not the best trained in those areas. He is definitely not a coward and will fight if pushed, he just prefers not to.

Last edited by Draidden; Apr 24th, 2021 at 01:59 PM.
Old Apr 17th, 2021, 11:25 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1800
Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden Draidden
I think that completes the submission. If you want more just ask.

I did find it funny that before reading all your info I was looking at ships and the HH-2200 was the one I really liked and then I read the info and that is the one you chose for the group.